OneLight

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Blessings Brothers and Sisters, In Jesus Name!

While reading through Daniel, I came across this scripture:

Daniel 9:27 (King James Version)

And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

In this scripture, Daniel only speaks of a covenant. There is no mention of peace at all. Searching the meaning of covenant, the closest I can come up with is the word treaty. Treaties are not always peaceful in nature.

While this set me back a little, because I had always said one of the signs of the times will be a signing of a peace treaty with Israel, I had to realize that this may not happen. Doing a little research, I came across one site where someone had posted that it was the western Christians who placed the word peace with the treaty from what was said in 1 Thessalonians 5:3 (New King James Version)

For when they say,

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

I am not the Berean that others here are... I can only tell you that I personally pray for peace each day. Peace here, peace abroad, peace for the hearts of people who are in pain, grief and hurting. That probably sounds silly - but I do. There has never been world peace and it is probably unrealistic - but I pray anyway. :whistling:

call it what you want but a "covenant with the many" seems to indicate some kind of treaty or international agreement.

I think that Prince Abdullah of Jordan is the key to a treaty that divides Jerusalem and will cause all the nations of the Earth to come against Israel when they can not abide it.

He is making a "covenant with the many" which includes 57 Arab nations. This, of course, will have to be backed up by the EU, the UN, The USA, and the G10

Yod, I agree, but I am concerned if people are looking for something that will never happen. Many in the US have been taught that the "Anti-Christ" will sign a peace treaty with Israel, and if this is false, then it needs to be known.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

call it what you want but a "covenant with the many" seems to indicate some kind of treaty or international agreement.

I think that Prince Abdullah of Jordan is the key to a treaty that divides Jerusalem and will cause all the nations of the Earth to come against Israel when they can not abide it.

He is making a "covenant with the many" which includes 57 Arab nations. This, of course, will have to be backed up by the EU, the UN, The USA, and the G10

Abdullah is the KING of Jordan..... :blink:

Yod, I agree, but I am concerned if people are looking for something that will never happen. Many in the US have been taught that the "Anti-Christ" will sign a peace treaty with Israel, and if this is false, then it needs to be known.

2 Timothy 4

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers;

2 Timothy 4

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers;

So, man ... what are your thoughts on the peace treaty? Yes .. No ??? :blink:(I think I know where you stand, but would like to hear it for myself.)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

Greetings brother one light

i hear were you are coming from and i to understand what you had said about the anti christ signing a peace treaty with israel and yes the king jordan has been making peace with many arab nations that has to line up as yod said with the eu un and usa and g10

this has been discussed and i have also been looking at this when is the anti christ going to reveal him self many think the anti christ is obama i had one visson of what god wanted me to see concerning obama and i shared this in this forum

a lot of christians who are discussing what you have brought up have said obama is the anit christ

i am trying not to fall for what i am hearing as it says in the new testament that the anti christ will make peace with israel and the world will worship the anti christ they will see him as there savior

i have been looking at these verses

Matthew 24 English standard version

5 for many wil come in my name saying i am the christ and they will lead many astray

so far obama has not said he is christ or has he lead christians astray

yet people who have been digging deep are saying that obama is the anti christ

god showed me one day as i was watching sbs world news what many have not seen i saw his face change i saw the demon in him and then his face went back to normal i am not the only one that has seen what i have left other christians have also seen what i have left in your topic

24 for false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders so as to lead many astray if possible even the ellect

this has not happend yet even though many dont like our tv evangelists many have said that our tv preachers like benny hinn joice myers keneth copeland and pat robinson are working for the anti christ and are leading gods people astray

what i am looking at have the elect mentioned in matthew 24 fallen for the false christs and false prophets so far no one has said i am the true risen son of god he has not appeared in the philippines our in africa or in kenya or has he appeared in australia

i am not as smart or am i educated as some of the christians who are long time members in this forum and probably what i leave hear wil be ignored and i will be seen as a fool by some of the educated who are long time members who get more replys and taps on the back

i am unlearned but i am doing my own digging one light i dont want to fall if a false christ appeares and go with him were i let go off what christ has done in my life i will test what i hear i will ask the hard questions and i wil not fall for the false signs that these false christ will use to win the brethren over

what we have read in the new testament and what is said in the book of revelations needs to unfold first this has not happend even though some christians are saying the first seal has been opened and we are know witnessing what is said when the 6th seal was opened

i tend to not bite but use the brain god has given me one light

i am praying for peace i am praying for israel i am not concerned what is happening around the world i am praying with the christians in australia for peace in israel yes an anti christ will arise and yes a peace treaty will be signed

6 and you wil hear of wars and rumors of wars see that you are not alarmed for this must take place but the end is not yet

7 for nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom and their will be famines and earth quakes in various places

this has not happend yet i am even told that obama will be your last president i dont believe this one light i believe their wil be a few more presidents

i am also looking to see if the two witnesses mentioned in revelations have appeared yet

i have also looked at the scripture you mentioned from the book of daniel but i have been told to dig deep to get the answers i want with out just sticking to the verse you had left one light i hope i am not off topic if i am i am sorry but this is what i hav been looking at my self one light i am just a christian i have no role in my church or do i hold a title one light saying i have a ba or theological degree were i am seen as a teacher

i am praying for peace more than praying for a peace treaty to be signed one light the pope has tried and he has failed one ligth this was his task when he was visiting the holy land and sight seeing while he was in israel

i know obama is going to do his best pick up were your previous presidents have failed to get israel to sign a peace treaty this wil not hapen he will fail like with your previous presidents

damo1

Obama is just setting the stage for those who will be the main players. I have been looking at a person named Dr. Javier Solana Madariaga who is the Secretary-General of Western European Union, a 10 nation union. Interesting, to say the least. He has set himself up very well. Looks like a revised Roman Empire in the making.

10 Member States:

(also members of the EU and NATO)

Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, Italy,

Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, United Kingdom

Obama is not the beast, or anti-christ as people call it.

As I have mentioned, I have not been able to locate anywhere in scripture that there will be a peace treaty. I would love for someone to show me where it is, if it is there. I had built into my watch list this peace treaty and have penciled it out unless scripture can be found. This makes me wonder what else I have been holding onto that is not truth?

Those who have studied Eschatology, I would sure love to have you voice what you know.

Obama is just setting the stage for those who will be the main players. I have been looking at a person named Dr. Javier Solana Madariaga who is the Secretary-General of Western European Union, a 10 nation union. Interesting, to say the least. He has set himself up very well. Looks like a revised Roman Empire in the making.

10 Member States:

(also members of the EU and NATO)

Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, Italy,

Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, United Kingdom

Obama is not the beast, or anti-christ as people call it.

As I have mentioned, I have not been able to locate anywhere in scripture that there will be a peace treaty. I would love for someone to show me where it is, if it is there. I had built into my watch list this peace treaty and have penciled it out unless scripture can be found. This makes me wonder what else I have been holding onto that is not truth?

Those who have studied Eschatology, I would sure love to have you voice what you know.

Stop looking for "The" Antichrist. See my previous post. POST #9

Excuse me? I was trying to clear up what was previously stated by another poster, as were you, so please, try to understand what people are saying.

Have you anything constructive to offer this thread?