• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,220
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

The way I see it is the enemy will always attack anyone who loves God and lives his way. Infact, this is the main criteria for his enmity against you. The only way you could get him to not do that is to become like him.

As you mentioned you are entering into a new ministry or work God is opening up for you and the enemy is trying to stop it. When we live right, God will keep us from sin. Walk in faith and prayer are both powerful ways to avoid the enemy's trap.

Ask God to help you discern the enemy's work in your life.

God's promises to you:

The Lord is faithful, who will establish you and guard you from the evil one. 2 Thessalonians 3:3

blessings,

desi

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

Fez,

I do not mean to minimize or casually discard your feelings about this man - but, I would pray about this specific person and then go and speak with him. Perhaps he is just out of his element and not a good boss. Has anyone invited him to Bible Study? Maybe he is insecure or lonely. If you truly believe that he is evil - I would pray for him and ask God to protect you and your friends from this attack.

I've met a lot of people who were just hateful and mean and petty - and friendless and lonely. Pray always. :whistling:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Well, here's one idea for testing the waters.

At least once, when faced with demonic manifestation in a person, the first thing Jesus said was, "Be quiet!"

So, if you speak, "In the name of Jesus be quiet!" and the bad mouthing ceases . . . good chances it was demonic.

Now, I disagree that foaming in the mouth and acting crazy are the only manifestations of demons. They aren't stupid. In a society that doesn't believe in demons, they will act more subtly.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,823
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  2

This person may have personal problems and takes it out on you all.Any evil actions are sucessful in the short term.It also has to do that you dont react to Bruce's actions just like Smiley did.God and Jesus will let know you when and how to strike back.

Blessings

• Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

high fez

tread very carful and nebula is right by what she had shared in her post demons are more subtle in how they behave in our society

i have encountered this in the philippines and what god taught me was to quietly rebuke the spirit and not attack the person

you also could ask god to show you what is going on in this mans life before you try to take the plank out of his eyes and correct him on his behaviour

what amazes me is this christians today dont believe in deliverance any more christians today are skeptical when it comes to what you have brought up fez

i have seen were it can be put on and i have come across were a person was actually possesed by a demon

i have sat in confrences were i wanted to learn from the best due to my pass and me being involved in the occult and having a friend who use to be a satanic priest i realy was strugling and i wanted god to teach me

paul rebuked a girl who was possesed her owners though got mad at paul paul simply looked at her and told the demon to come out of her

jesus did this he simply rebuked the demons in the people he came in contac with

the demons also knew who gods son was

i noticed this when i had read the new testament he even told a demon to be quiet and not say who he is

what puzzles me why are christians so skeptical when it comes to demons possesing a person we believe yet this subject its like its tabo and when you share your experiances you are seen as a fruit loop

i use to run a mens house one night we had one of the residents come back drunk he is a close friend the elder who was encouraging me to use the gifts god had given me called me into the bed room our brother wanted prayer he was drunk he went on a four day drinking binge

the elder stood up and placed his hands on our brothers head and began to pray i also began to pray but i had my eyes open i did not close my eyes like i normaly do as the elder began to pray i saw our friends eyes change he began to curse and swear it sort of freaked me out i was only 19yrs old all i remember is this inner voice telling me not to be afraid and teling me to place my hands on his shoulders as i placed my hands on his shoulders i felt this warmth come over me and i heard this voice saying he wil not hurt you dont let go just keep your hands on his shoulder my friend began to spit at me he cursed at the elder i am not going to repeat what he said to the elder i smelt the alcahol on him and i could not wipe the spit as it was dripping down my face the elder commanded the spirit to let our brother go he adressed the spirit and told the spirit he has no right to posses him i was realy freaking out and at one stage i wanted to let go and walk out of the room and go for a walk to the park and leav it to the elder and god

for two hours we prayed and when we thought he was free from the spirit that had possesed him it came at us i pinned my friend to the ground he went for the elders throat i sat on him and the elder got on his knees he commanded the spirit to leav i looked at ron looked at the elder and i staired right into rons eyes watching ron simply said the alcahol is out of me and asked us to forgive him and said the spirit that had possesed him is gone and we need not to worry

i told the elder i was freaking out and said i was ready to walk out of the room and go to the park he said he new that i was freaking out he also said he was praying that i would not freak out

i can share in your topic fez what i have witnessed god do threw me but i feel that i wil be judged for what i share in your topic fez due to what i encounter when i share openly

i believe in spiritual warfare i believ that his demons walk among us

please come before god fez if you are strugling and let his spirit guide you fez

when you aproach this guy aproach him as a brother dont judge him let god give you the right words

i witnessed an atheist community come to the lord and i saw demons leaving the people that stood at the front saying the sinners prayer

it was a smal comunity we were invited by a filapino pastor to hold a crucade what i saw god do has never left me and i have not been the same i hav learnt not to question god fez or doubt

damo1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

I do not think Bruce is demon-possed and I think what you are feeling when in his prescence is fear instead of evil not trying to hurt your feelings but fear can put all kinds of things in our heads.

There are many people who use their tongues as weapons in order to place fear in your heart therefore to bring you under their control submitting to their desires.

To fight this, one has to get rid of their fear and cast it out. You do not have to be intimidated by this man or anybody else for that matter. For God has given to us a sound mind and power. For it is not the will of God to come up under the will of another but God wants us to submit to his will and none other for he is Lord.

blessings

oc

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  1,220
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

I do not think Bruce is demon-possed and I think what you are feeling when in his prescence is fear instead of evil not trying to hurt your feelings but fear can put all kinds of things in our heads.

There are many people who use their tongues as weapons in order to place fear in your heart therefore to bring you under their control submitting to their desires.

To fight this, one has to get rid of their fear and cast it out. You do not have to be intimidated by this man or anybody else for that matter. For God has given to us a sound mind and power. For it is not the will of God to come up under the will of another but God wants us to submit to his will and none other for he is Lord.

blessings

oc

Yes, I would have to agree with OC on this one. The enemy will do all he can to wear you down with FEAR, discouragement, confusion, strife, and your emotions.

One of the things Jesus accomplished when He died and rose again was to break the power of the enemy. When He defeated the enemy on the cross, He gave us authority over him. "I give you the authority...over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you" luke 10:19

Stay in God's Word Read Proverbs 27:12, and Praise God--the enemy hates this, be Obedient, Faith and Prayer.

desi

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Demons have a way of carrying a presence of fear with them, though.

This is something I've come to learn the hard way. When in the presence of a demon and you feel fear, it isn't because you are afraid but because you are feeling the presence of the demon. Knowing this has made it easier not to cave into the fear . . . and it's helped me recognize that I was dealing with a demon.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

Well, you live on another continent and country , so I don't know how things are set up where you are at, but given the history I have read and heard on the news about different countries in Africa, I would say this guy is really feeding off his own desires, greed, power, lust...no need to possess an individual doing so well on his own.

If you have legal recourse...do it, if half of what you describe is accurate, the man is a menace to a healthy working community.

If at all helpful, I would also file complaints with the department of labor for your state or country. I'd even consider notifying the tax authorities if you have reason to believe this guy is skimming. I would involve as many government agencies as I could....give this guy a real taste of his own medicine.