IGNORED

Did Michael Jackson Repent, Accept Christ?

but if you'll forgive me for saying so, your accusations of me having a confrontational attitude are, well, confrontational.

I do believe he was making reference to me.

No big deal..........water off a ducks back.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

No Man, I was refering to LadyC, and perhaps she is right that I may reading more into her comments than that which is intended. In future Lady I will ask if you don't mind explaining to me if I dont get the gist. :b:

My intention is not to cause strife between us, just to understand some of your statements. :thumbsup:

Blessings

No Man, I was referring to LadyC, and perhaps she is right that I may reading more into her comments than that which is intended. In future Lady I will ask if you don't mind explaining to me if I don't get the gist. :21:

My intention is not to cause strife between us, just to understand some of your statements. :thumbsup:

Blessings

Please

Forgive Me

Dear Brothers Just Maybe

She Has A Heart Broken For Michael

And Being The Beloved Daughter Of The KING She Is

She Is Turning To Her LORD And Savior For Comfort And For Hope

So Love Her In Her Distress For I Am SURE Our LORD Jesus Christ Won't Mind

A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Proverbs 17:17

>>>>>()<<<<<

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

Love, Your Brother Joe

To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men. Titus 3:2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

after listening to all the reports on his last hours on this earth and hearing his lawyer speak i am starting to wonder my self the only person with micheal jackson was his dr when his dr made the call to have an ambulance sent to his mansion he was renting you could hear the dr trying not to give out to much information he did not want to say it was michael jackson does anyone know if michael jacksons dr is a christan ?

its been eating at me i am trying not to bring this thread around to were we are attacking each other i am not the only one that is wondering weather he cried out to god

i know his death has effected a lot of people and his cds are being brought out by many fans and some folk who only liked his number one hits that we heard on the radio i had thriller to be honest i liked that album to

in the autopsy report it stated their was brusing and i heard it was the tablets he took that killed him

but with micheal turning to islam and accepting islam and how he was brought up as a jehova witness which god did he turn to in his last hours on this earth ?

we will never know i am trying not to let it eat at me

i was asking the very same questions when i was told that my father had died i was not pressent or was i at the funeral i found out in 2003 i realy wanted god to show me in a vission or dream that my father was with him and not in hell i had to seek counsling it realy got to me and my friend who counsled me prayed with me and said i am to stop asking god to show me where my father is he said you will find out when its time to leave this earth if your father is with god my step mother did not say weather my father repented or weather he requested for a pastor or chaplin

my advice is to not let this eat at you it wil do you no god this also wil give satan the oppertuniity to throw you of the course god has you on know

we need to pray as their is know a fight over micheal jacksons estate and i am hearing that his dad is not in the will pray that once his debts are payed off his kids are left with the proceeds

when elvis presley died even know he is making money

i am praying that his kids are not put threw a tug of war

damo1

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Wow - that would be awesome if he did turn to Jesus is the end . . . real awesome!

Unfortunately, so far I've only seen evidence that the Lord was reaching out to him. Whether Jackson responded or not is unclear, though. I think of the sorcerer Simon whose only interest in the Lord was the power the apostles had. What I read from his time with the Crouch's was that he was looking for "spirituality".

Can someone find anything about him seeking Jesus?

You see, at this point we have basically two choices as I see it:

1. Hope and rejoice that perhaps Michael came to Jesus before the end - and risk being disappointed in Heaven that he isn't there.

or

2. Accept the odds that he didn't make it - and perhaps being gloriously surprised in Heaven to find him there.

I'm not ready for option 1.

And please forgive me if you believe I'm being negative or whatever...I still haven't gotten over all my chronic depression problems. This is just how I see the world still.

:thumbsup:

And I don't want to get into any more fights over this man or this issue. It's not worth it. So I'll shut-up on the matter.

:21:

No Man, I was refering to LadyC, and perhaps she is right that I may reading more into her comments than that which is intended. In future Lady I will ask if you don't mind explaining to me if I dont get the gist. :laugh:

My intention is not to cause strife between us, just to understand some of your statements. :noidea:

Then perhaps before you do this.....

:laugh: Again with the confrontational attitude :blink:

....you should just ask.

Just a thought.

:noidea:

• Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

:noidea:

Just wanted to see how it feels to kick this thing around

• Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

No Man, I was referring to LadyC, and perhaps she is right that I may reading more into her comments than that which is intended. In future Lady I will ask if you don't mind explaining to me if I don't get the gist. :noidea:

My intention is not to cause strife between us, just to understand some of your statements. :noidea:

Blessings

Please

Forgive Me

Dear Brothers Just Maybe

She Has A Heart Broken For Michael

And Being The Beloved Daughter Of The KING She Is

She Is Turning To Her LORD And Savior For Comfort And For Hope

So Love Her In Her Distress For I Am SURE Our LORD Jesus Christ Won't Mind

A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Proverbs 17:17

>>>>>()<<<<<

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

Love, Your Brother Joe

To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men. Titus 3:2

:blink:

• Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Blessings Man, now go kick a :thumbsup::thumbsup:

What was this post about again? :noidea: Oh yes, us mere mortals trying to second guess God and his plan for Michael.

We need a friutless smiley :emot-handshake:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  378
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  08/06/1967

Only God Knows

i agree...

south