IGNORED

What the Hobbit has done to evolution.

Guest HIS girl

Guest HIS girl

No - I mentioned before that it had already started when I switched on the tv - about 3 weeks ago.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saying, Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of the Lord: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest.

Luke 19:38

>>>>>()<<<<<

No - I mentioned before that it had already started when I switched on the tv - about 3 weeks ago.

Yeah, this is pretty much the same as saying "I heard from this guy about this guy who said. . ."

Yeap!

Pretty Much A Matter Of She Saw - He Haw

>>>>>()<<<<

If

If A Tree Stood On A Hill And Millions Of Millions Testified To It But You Won't See It - Did That Tree Really Stand?

And it was about the sixth hour, and there was a darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour.

And the sun was darkened, and the veil of the temple was rent in the midst.

And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.

Luke 23:44-46

If The Grave Is Empty And Believer After Believer Confesses To It But You Turn Away In Proud Refusal - Did The Bible Lie?

And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here: behold the place where they laid him.

Mark 16:6

If You Are Dead In Your Sins And God's Word Tells You So But You Just Won't Have It - Are You Really Sinless?

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 6:23

If Time After Time God Sends His Kids To Show You Where They Found Bread But You Choice To Remain Bulimic - Are You Really Rational And Well?

And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

Luke 4:4

If You Know The Words Of Truth But You Dig The Sound Of Your Own Voice More - Will Your Words Save You?

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

John 5:24-25

>>>>>()<<<<<<

Believe

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:16

And Be Blessed Beloved

Love, Joe

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts.

Jeremiah 15:16

Guest HIS girl

Yeah, this is pretty much the same as saying "I heard from this guy about this guy who said. . ."

Well if watching a show and relating what they said amounts to that, then so be it.

The next time I watch an evolution doc, I must remember to take careful notes making sure I record names , places, dates, timelines etc etc etc.......please.

Guest HIS girl

I Googled Hobbit documentary and one came up that aired 4 Jun 2009. Title: The Hobbit Enigma : The Nature of Things with David Suzuki : CBC-TV. The link, however, seems to be bad. I don't know if you are familiar with David Suzuki, but he is a Canadian geneticist and environmentalist. In my view he is not prone to whacky ideas. It is possible that HIS Girl misunderstood parts of the documentary. She wasn't familar with the story afterall and all the material would have been new to her.

I know who David Suzuki is and it wasn't him Hitchey.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.07
  • Days Won:  78

I Googled Hobbit documentary and one came up that aired 4 Jun 2009. Title: The Hobbit Enigma : The Nature of Things with David Suzuki : CBC-TV. The link, however, seems to be bad. I don't know if you are familiar with David Suzuki, but he is a Canadian geneticist and environmentalist. In my view he is not prone to whacky ideas. It is possible that HIS Girl misunderstood parts of the documentary. She wasn't familar with the story afterall and all the material would have been new to her.

I can't imagine H.G. misunderstanding the standard documentaries that are shown on t.v., can you? That being said, is that a Canadian documentary or what? :)

Oh...I answered my own question. It IS Canadian and here's the link:

http://www.cbc.ca/documentaries/natureofth...8/hobbitenigma/

Guest HIS girl

You guys can resort to putting me down -

You fellows put forth many things that aren't so credible - but hey, if you want to believe that humans descended from apes totally go for it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.07
  • Days Won:  78

You fellows put forth many things that aren't so credible - but hey, if you want to believe that humans descended from apes totally go for it.

No one should be 'putting you down' because you disagree with them. There's entirely too much of that here lately, IMO. Just speak your mind and, if the 'scientists' don't like it, let them get over themselves. :)

Guest HIS girl

I'm not trying to "put you down" HG, I'm sorry if it has come across that way. But in order to provide any meaningful discussion I need to be able to examine the actual claims in context, not just some impressions that you've picked up from an unknown television documentary.

Make sure then what you put up on WB can be cross examined also. If you are going to set a standard, be sure to live up to it NC.