MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

When I was first saved I was involved in FIVE auto accidents in the first three years. I mean what are the odds????

Have you considered public transportation? :emot-hug:

No....wouldn't want to endanger other people too. ;)

Can you walk to work? Bike? Get a driver?

In Houston traffic???? :o

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

When I was first saved I was involved in FIVE auto accidents in the first three years. I mean what are the odds????

Have you considered public transportation? :whistling:

No....wouldn't want to endanger other people too. :blink:

In Houston traffic???? :blink:

Well... THAT is why the elephant transport is the most obvious choice, Glory.... Gee, I can't think of EVERYTHING.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

Have you considered public transportation? :whistling:

No....wouldn't want to endanger other people too. :blink:

In Houston traffic???? :blink:

Well... THAT is why the elephant transport is the most obvious choice, Glory.... Gee, I can't think of EVERYTHING.

no no no not an elephant believer sheeesh poor thing

i suggest a sherman tank completely armed

what do u think?

definitely wouldnt get into an accident with that now would you?

What was I thinking??? You are absolutely correct, Sister Manie AND it has weapons that those Texans like to have with them at all time.... I just hope that Sister Glory - does not have road rage issues - that could get ugly... :blink:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

lord i ask that you cover morning glory and give her a bullet proof car somthing like the pope mobil for her safe travels i ask father that you surround her with your love and your peace and i ask for some angels to prottect her i also ask father that you put the right christians around morning glory and protect her as she sleeps

damo1

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  139
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Last Sunday I was saved (for a second time); I don't know why I walked down the aisle to pray the sinner's prayer but I did. It just seemed to be the right thng to do. I was very happy that I did it.

Monday morning my new car was hit in a parking lot. Tuesday the A/C in my rent house had to be repaired. Wednesday the outside water pipe broke (same house) and had to be repaired. Thursday, another service call to the rent house (blocked duct) and Friday.....a big rock flew from nowhere when I was driving home and cracked my windshield (same car!). I'm of the opinion that I'm being attacked again. When I was first saved I was involved in FIVE auto accidents in the first three years. I mean what are the odds???? :cake:

I understand how you feel. I recently posted something in the general forum expressing my feelings about some things. I have slowly been trying to get closer to the Lord and things have happened to me. I have been in 2 car accidents in less than 2 months time, I had problems with my home, problems with my health, and now recently I had an issue at work that got me in trouble. Add that all of this has happened while my husband is deployed and you can imagine how I've been feeling. It will be ok though! Things do turn around and these matters have actually forced me to my knees in prayer at times and helped me talk more to God about different things...which is what He wants from us!! To rely on Him and communicate with Him daily!! Just be strong and continue in prayer, you will make it through :24:

I understand how you feel. I recently posted something in the general forum expressing my feelings about some things. I have slowly been trying to get closer to the Lord and things have happened to me. I have been in 2 car accidents in less than 2 months time, I had problems with my home, problems with my health, and now recently I had an issue at work that got me in trouble. Add that all of this has happened while my husband is deployed and you can imagine how I've been feeling. It will be ok though! Things do turn around and these matters have actually forced me to my knees in prayer at times and helped me talk more to God about different things...which is what He wants from us!! To rely on Him and communicate with Him daily!! Just be strong and continue in prayer, you will make it through :emot-hug:

You know, I didn't believe in these things before I came to the Lord....now I've no doubt. I've lived it and it's very real. Sometimes you can only see it in retrospect. You look back and see all the really strange things that happen to most people as they move toward the Lord. At one point I was being besieged with the desire to punch people in the face and throw hot coffee on them! :o That would be something that would never cross my mind; totally out of character but the thoughts were still popping up. It was very troubling to me. Satan's out there trying to pull you back but he will not succeed if you have given your heart to God.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  194

:thumbsup:I had no idea you were going through all this until today! (Due to my eyes acting up if I am at the computer too long, I don't even read this particular forum. This is actually my first time to read any post in this category, in fact. Perhaps I should visit it more often! And now I see why the Lord led me here. Because He knew you needed both encouragement :thumbsup: and prayer. ) I commend you for making sure you were Saved, if having any doubts at all. I always think that when it comes to eternity...better safe than sorry! I know that the devil is relentless whenever someone attempts to get close to God or do anything of eternal significance ( like trying to lead people to Christ.) MG, you know that I've "got your back" and you've got my prayers...

:huh:I had no idea you were going through all this until today! (Due to my eyes acting up if I am at the computer too long, I don't even read this particular forum. This is actually my first time to read any post in this category, in fact. Perhaps I should visit it more often! And now I see why the Lord led me here. Because He knew you needed both encouragement :noidea: and prayer. ) I commend you for making sure you were Saved, if having any doubts at all. I always think that when it comes to eternity...better safe than sorry! I know that the devil is relentless whenever someone attempts to get close to God or do anything of eternal significance ( like trying to lead people to Christ.) MG, you know that I've "got your back" and you've got my prayers...

Thank you, sister! :taped: I am always grateful for prayer and, lately, I'm a walking target. In fact, my former boss always said he wouldn't EVER get in a car with me....he liked life too much. :cool:

• 10 years later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 7/25/2009 at 1:40 PM, MorningGlory said:

Last Sunday I was saved (for a second time); I don't know why I walked down the aisle to pray the sinner's prayer but I did. It just seemed to be the right thng to do. I was very happy that I did it.

Monday morning my new car was hit in a parking lot. Tuesday the A/C in my rent house had to be repaired. Wednesday the outside water pipe broke (same house) and had to be repaired. Thursday, another service call to the rent house (blocked duct) and Friday.....a big rock flew from nowhere when I was driving home and cracked my windshield (same car!). I'm of the opinion that I'm being attacked again. When I was first saved I was involved in FIVE auto accidents in the first three years. I mean what are the odds???? :taped:

It seems the devil wants you to die early as he does with everyone else. Just remain in faith and keep praying on your protection.