• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

The question I think is why aren't more of his opponents focussing on the man's policies ...

Newsflash - that's all they talk about. Only a small portion is looking into this.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

The question I think is why aren't more of his opponents focussing on the man's policies ...

Newsflash - that's all they talk about. Only a small portion is looking into this.

That's certainly not the case around here, and this is my only point of encounter with North American conservative types. clearly you Buttero Yod etc must be the exceptions.

That's certainly not the case around here,

They talk about this in Ireland? :noidea:

and this is my only point of encounter with North American conservative types. clearly you Buttero Yod etc must be the exceptions.

Try visiting the Fox Nation website, or Rush Limbaugh, or Sean Hannity, or Glenn Beck, or Bill O'Reilly (OK, he considers himself a moderate, but still...).

That's certainly not the case around here,

They talk about this in Ireland? :thumbsup:

and this is my only point of encounter with North American conservative types. clearly you Buttero Yod etc must be the exceptions.

Try visiting the Fox Nation website, or Rush Limbaugh, or Sean Hannity, or Glenn Beck, or Bill O'Reilly (OK, he considers himself a moderate, but still...).

I'v no idea what they talk about in Ireland, having only spent one weekend there in the late 80's I was refering to these boards, and here the obsession is "Certificategate.

Oh - I thought you said you lived in Ireland. :thumbsup: OK, you must have meant you spent time living there, rather than that being your current location.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.06
  • Days Won:  78

Oh - I thought you said you lived in Ireland. :laugh: OK, you must have meant you spent time living there, rather than that being your current location.

Me thinks Amor is NOT Irish.....nor in Ireland. :P

• Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

Wherever Obama was born, he was definitely not born a citizen of Kenya.

Yep... I knew it - Born deep in Brazilian Rain Forest and raised by a nearly extinct pygmie tribe.... :D:th_praying:

Oh - I thought you said you lived in Ireland. :emot-hug: OK, you must have meant you spent time living there, rather than that being your current location.

Me thinks Amor is NOT Irish.....nor in Ireland. ;)

As Morning Gloryhas some hunches about who or what I might be. Although, she's not too keen to reveal those hunches to the world, just hint that there is clearly something dubious and alien about me. She adds whistling smilieswhenever this topic comes up, presumably she's whistling the appropriately spooky theme of the X-files. personnaly I think that for the sake of all you poor board readers and posters Agent Glory should expose me for what I really am, but that's her choice.

Anyway we've established that I'm not actually Irish. Where do we go from there. I think mmost of my posts indicate that i'm probably resident in the UK. I also think that linguisic analysis of texts that I producewould indicate that whatever errors occur they are very likely to be those of a native speaker of the language. However, the problem now arises that the one thing that Agent Glory's intuition tells here is that I am probably not a native of Britain. So what could I be. I do actually, somewhere in a metal box have a birth certificate stating that I was born in London. However as Agent Yod has spent so much time trying to prove perhaps those thing are not as reliable as they might first seem, and anyway in my slimy Obamaesque way I'm going to refuse all entreaties to do so. That raises the possibility of course that I might reallyhave been born in Kenya, perhaps one of a pair of twins with bond vilanesque plans for world domination.

Of course even if I was born here MG's deductions might lead here to believe that I'm not really English (British if you prefer, but I don't) because my forebears come from elsewhere and that perhaps I don't have the right skin pigmentation to be a real English person. Or perhaps she thinks I'm really one of those dangerous Muslims she doesn't like, just pretending to be a nice Quaker, but in reality plotting Jihad and mayhem. What grounds would she have for believing that. Well it's quite clear that i'm not a raving rightwinger, indeed I've stated elsewhere that I'm a bit of a lefty. So all lefties are Muslims, well maybe it's possible. Perhaps it's because I keep on wittering on about the need to treat others as human beings rather than distorted caricatures, or that I favour freedom for people to practice whichever religion they choose or that I think cospiracy theories be they about birth certificates, Muslims or my identity are really rather silly.

The only thing you have shown evidence of by your posts is that you hate the Western culture and government and love the Muslims.

Just like Obama . . . the evidence shows he disdains America's influence on the world - thus the apology tour.

Why wouldn't people be suspicious?

the sad reality of my ancestry is actually rather boring. As far as i've been able to find out lots of farmers from the West of England and factory workers from the North and two possibly three Irish great-great-grandparents, I do have a rather exotic Latinoey surname, but it's one that's been around amongst the peasants of Wiltshire for at least three hundred years

You don't have to believe me, and I don't care if you don't. After all being silly isn't a crime!