• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  106
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/20/1990

I once was lost an now am found. Then i got lost again and found again.

I kept getting lost and now I AM FOUND. I know where i am, who i am and where i want to be.

I can feel him right now, hes in my heart and in my soul. Hes holding my hand and wiping the tears from my eyes.

I fell down and he didn't help me get back up, HE PICKED ME UP and put me on my feet.

All glory to God forever and ever. Amen.

Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

I once was lost an now am found. Then i got lost again and found again.

I kept getting lost and now I AM FOUND. I know where i am, who i am and where i want to be.

I can feel him right now, hes in my heart and in my soul. Hes holding my hand and wiping the tears from my eyes.

I fell down and he didn't help me get back up, HE PICKED ME UP and put me on my feet.

All glory to God forever and ever. Amen.

Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior.

I'm SO happy to read your post....you're in good company here, brother. We've pretty much ALL been there. Now let Him lead you and you will be fine. I'll continue to pray for you. :whistling:

1 Corinthians 10

13 No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.

Sometimes that escape is as simple as walking away or shutting off your computer.

The trick to overcoming temptation is having the desire to do so. The hardest part is letting go. It can be done, but you have to want too.

Ask the Lord to harden your heart to the things that are holding you back. Do this everytime those desires come upon you.

If you truly want to walk in the footstep of the Lord, He will heed your requests.

:whistling:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,220
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

praying for you.

Galatians 5:25-26

If we live in the spirit, let us also walk in the spirit.

Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.

pray for guidance. Luke 11:9

blessings.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  210
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

Pray, admit to the Lord you were wrong and ask Him to help you with your temper. Get your Bible and read every scripture you can find on self control, and a quiet and gentle spirit. By faith, ask Him to lead you with His Spirit and help you walk in love.

Blessings and peace to you. God is good! He will not fail you.

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  01/02/1964

You pray....repent....And do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them..eph. 5;8-13...when you expose and confess your sins, they no longer are in darkness(secrecy).....when light is turned on in a dark room, darkness becomes light...so also, when you bring your sins out of darkness and expose them to light, they vanish in the Gods forgiveness; they become light...If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrightteousness...1john 1;9........Again confess your sins, God is FAITHFUL and just to forgive and to cleanse you of ALL unrighteousness....But thanks be unto God who always leads us in His triumph in Christ, and manifests thur us the sweet aroma of the knowledge of Him in every place...2cor..2;14.....There is victory, right here, right now because Christ is in you...... and then after you have repented..... wait upoon the Lord, be still and wait upon the Lord for HE Is with you thur it all........love ya in Jesus...... and as for falling again into that old familiar sin....then as a steve camp song says.... when you give in to that familiar sin HE Is all you need, quilt has you paralized it slowly eats you alive.....HE is all you need... He,ll be faithful to you...tho your heart is untrue and grown cold....His forgiveness is real to comfort and heal your sin weary soul....for God loves YOU so , HE will never let you go......HE is all you need...........ohhhh He loves you more than you could ever begin to fathom.... and ohhhh He is going to deliever you one day... keep crying out to HIM for delieverance for it shall surely come... and as for all this... repent...and then pour your heart out upon HIM...and trust HIM.....He is with YOU NO matter what.... and will use this for you good and HIS Glory....... :emot-hug:

I stand in total agreement with this. Take this into your mind and your heart. You have to shine the light on the things you have hidden. Please talk to your Pastor and tell him everything.

My Life To You

I walked the road of pain

I lived a life of shame

But then I heard your whisper

And it's to you that I came.

Forever deep in sorrow

For me there was no light

Only darkness pursued me

But your love for me grew strong.

The ice began to melt

A heat seeped in my soul

With each breath that I took

Your power began to grow.

I put my trust in Jesus

It was to you I ran

I begged for your forgiveness

You gently took my hand.

And so I tell you Jesus

Because your loves so true

My spirit's been renewed

That's why My Life To You.

I am staying prayful for you. God bless.

Edited by songbyglory