IGNORED

Anti God

Guest HIS girl

Guest HIS girl

sentiments are really heating up at this point in time..

for example, the other night I was waiting for a program to start but the station was playing a song while waiting -

never heard of it before but it was by the British singer called Robbie Williams and in the song, one of the lines went as such..."Jesus didn't die for me..." then a little later...something about wanting(the singer) to be perfect........hmmm

THEN last night a TV advertisement selling wine/champagne...and showed a woman out partying, going wild etc...then ending with the same woman being baptised looking at the camera with the words on the screen.."Lead a double life".....

...yes... well...... :blink:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

2 Timothy 3:1-5

Perilous Times and Perilous Men

But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!

Enough said!

Guest HIS girl

Once upon a time, the song and advert I mentioned would never have made air time....

I wonder when it became acceptable to media execs to air such stuff...I mean was it around the 60's or 70's?

Just so overtly anti God now -

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Robbie Williams had a reasonably short career, and when it was failing he tried all sorts of antics and shock tactics to remain afloat......wonder where he is now :24:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

sentiments are really heating up at this point in time..

for example, the other night I was waiting for a program to start but the station was playing a song while waiting -

never heard of it before but it was by the British singer called Robbie Williams and in the song, one of the lines went as such..."Jesus didn't die for me..." then a little later...something about wanting(the singer) to be perfect........hmmm

THEN last night a TV advertisement selling wine/champagne...and showed a woman out partying, going wild etc...then ending with the same woman being baptised looking at the camera with the words on the screen.."Lead a double life".....

...yes... well...... :24:

ouch

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Once upon a time, the song and advert I mentioned would never have made air time....

I wonder when it became acceptable to media execs to air such stuff...I mean was it around the 60's or 70's?

Being 'anti-God' will have serious and long lasting consequences. Like in forever.

Guest HIS girl

Being 'anti-God' will have serious and long lasting consequences. Like in forever.

It is just so prevalent now isn't it?

Could one be so bold as to say Islam is "Anti God" therefore in a twisted way, supporting the 'World" in it's thinking of the Biblical God?

I mean, we have atheists/agnostics(World), Christians(becoming a minority), Muslims (boomtown) - join the two World/Islam and we have a frightening scenario......could one say Obama is a "Worldy Muslim"? :24: (a bit off track but a thought nevertheless....)

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Imagine, for the John Lennon comes to mind.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

It is just so prevalent now isn't it?

Could one be so bold as to say Islam is "Anti God" therefore in a twisted way, supporting the 'World" in it's thinking of the Biblical God?

I mean, we have atheists/agnostics(World), Christians(becoming a minority), Muslims (boomtown) - join the two World/Islam and we have a frightening scenario......could one say Obama is a "Worldy Muslim"? :24: (a bit off track but a thought nevertheless....)

Yes, the world is doing exactly what God said it would do.....going in the wrong direction; away from Him. As for our President, he's not a muslim. He bears no signs of any islamic belief whatsoever; in fact, he was raised to believe in NO God at all. He is not a strong Christian either but I'm praying (every single day) that God will take him by the collar and push him in the way he should go. Nothing is impossible for the Lord. :24:

Guest HIS girl

'MorningGlory'

As for our President, he's not a muslim. He bears no signs of any islamic belief whatsoever; in fact, he was raised to believe in NO God at all. He is not a strong Christian either

What does this imply exactly - he's half a Christian? :24:

His Christian beliefs are watered down by other influences?