irishcowboy

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

yep, I see more of this type of thing going on...... good grief...... I believe this ought to be good for a good lawsuite...........

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,570214,00.html

mike

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,268
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Very bad idea to have a choice to select anyway. The new system makes a lot more sense. No OK, no shot.

Stupid things happen..... what if this boy had been allergic to eggs like my daughter was at that age......

I have thought and thought through this and I can't think of a single set of circumstances that one could say that they could see how this could happen....

But if the health department was responsible for it and they sue and win, it would be the people in the community that would have to pay for it. Either in reduced benifit to the community or higher taxes to pay for it....... i can't go along with that.

but, people who made the mistake should not be in place to make the same mistake again.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

The dept. of health is actually just saying 'we're too stupid to decipher a form with different choices circled or uncircled....just give us forms..one form/one shot. Good grief! Do they have mentally challenged people running the department or what? I don't think the mother should sue because there were no adverse effects for her son. But I do believe the people giving the shots should be fired. :noidea:

• Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

The dept. of health is actually just saying 'we're too stupid to decipher a form with different choices circled or uncircled....just give us forms..one form/one shot. Good grief! Do they have mentally challenged people running the department or what? I don't think the mother should sue because there were no adverse effects for her son. But I do believe the people giving the shots should be fired. :noidea:

actually they do.....

they are challenged in many ways.... they do not know how to listen to the patients, they think they know it all, and they get upset if you choose to get a second opinion and have even seen them throw fits. they do what they want and go on..... after all, they are following by example... they are government...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

The dept. of health is actually just saying 'we're too stupid to decipher a form with different choices circled or uncircled....just give us forms..one form/one shot. Good grief! Do they have mentally challenged people running the department or what? I don't think the mother should sue because there were no adverse effects for her son. But I do believe the people giving the shots should be fired. :mellow:

actually they do.....

they are challenged in many ways.... they do not know how to listen to the patients, they think they know it all, and they get upset if you choose to get a second opinion and have even seen them throw fits. they do what they want and go on..... after all, they are following by example... they are government...

Speaking only for myself, I never want anyone to say of me..."She worked for the government"; what an epitath! :emot-wave:

• Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

:emot-cheering:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00