JCMS

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

This photo and small caption are from the Associated Press, on front page of today's Yahoo News.

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/slideshow/ph...cbc75d45fc97be/

I, for one, think it's pretty cool. :o

Since we don't have a recorded picture of Jesus face anywhere, how do we know this is Jesus' face?

I have a picture of Jesus right there on my living room wall. :blink: He's tall and has long flowing blonde hair with the most perfect Germanic/Euro facial features I've ever seen. :blink: Plus he's wearing a wonderful long flowing dress. :thumbsup: What do you mean we don't know what He looks like? :blink::noidea::taped::5::blink:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

This photo and small caption are from the Associated Press, on front page of today's Yahoo News.

Since we don't have a recorded picture of Jesus face anywhere, how do we know this is Jesus' face?

I have a picture of Jesus right there on my living room wall. :blink: He's tall and has long flowing blonde hair with the most perfect germanic facial features I've ever seen Plus he's wearing a wonderful long flowing dress. :thumbsup: What do you mean we don't know what He looks like? :blink::noidea::taped::blink:

I stand corrected :blink:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

I have a picture of Jesus right there on my living room wall. :blink: He's tall and has long flowing blonde hair with the most perfect germanic facial features I've ever seen Plus he's wearing a wonderful long flowing dress. :thumbsup: What do you mean we don't know what He looks like? :blink::noidea::5::blink:

No..no...no..... Jesus has dark brown curly hair (flowing) and has an olive complexion and beautiful brown eyes... he's holding a lamb and there is a lion at his feet.... I have no clue who you are talking about - but this is what Jesus really looks like. :taped:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,673
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

It isn't Jesus. The bible says "no" to a man with long hair

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

It looks like George Washington on the dollar bill to me

:thumbsup::blink::blink::o

• Topic Count:  334
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  4

I have a picture of Jesus right there on my living room wall. :noidea: He's tall and has long flowing blonde hair with the most perfect Germanic/Euro facial features I've ever seen. :blink: Plus he's wearing a wonderful long flowing dress. :o What do you mean we don't know what He looks like? :blink::thumbsup::blink::wub::blink:

:taped::5:

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

I have a picture of Jesus right there on my living room wall. :blink: He's tall and has long flowing blonde hair with the most perfect germanic facial features I've ever seen Plus he's wearing a wonderful long flowing dress. :thumbsup: What do you mean we don't know what He looks like? :blink::noidea::wub::blink:

No..no...no..... Jesus has dark brown curly hair (flowing) and has an olive complexion and beautiful brown eyes... he's holding a lamb and there is a lion at his feet.... I have no clue who you are talking about - but this is what Jesus really looks like. :taped:

WAIT - WE ARE ALLLLL WRONG.... my friend Liu from China says that Jesus is of smaller build, has Asian features and black straight hair, brown eyes.... Gee.... Glad we are getting this all worked out!! :5:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  08/14/1984

I have a picture of Jesus right there on my living room wall. :blink: He's tall and has long flowing blonde hair with the most perfect germanic facial features I've ever seen Plus he's wearing a wonderful long flowing dress. :thumbsup: What do you mean we don't know what He looks like? :blink::noidea::wub::blink:

WAIT - WE ARE ALLLLL WRONG.... my friend Liu from China says that Jesus is of smaller build, has Asian features and black straight hair, brown eyes.... Gee.... Glad we are getting this all worked out!! :5:

You guys are all too funny. :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Jesus was brutally tortured and murdered because of our sins. We can have an idea of what He must look like now for the Scriptures give a clear description of what He went through and the fact that He now carries the scars of His torture and brutal death with Him forever according to (Zechariah 13:6).

"But he was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed" (Isa. 53:5). By His suffering, the bruises, the chastisements, the stripes with the whip, we are healed.

He was so badly beaten He was unrecognisable as a man,

"As many were astonied at thee; His visage was so marred more than any man, and His form more than the sons of men" (Isa. 52:14).

He gave His Back o the smiters, THEY SPAT UPON HIM and they PLUCKED OUT HIS BEARD;

"I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that PLUCKED OFF THE HAIR: I hid not my face from shame and spitting" (Isa. 50:6).

Jesus now, in His Glorified flesh and bone body carries these scares for eternity to remind us just all for all eternity what He went through for us;

"And one shall say unto Him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then He shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends." (Zechariah 13:6).

Nothing is required of the Father or Jesus from any of us? Nothing we can do can possibly make up for what Jesus took upon Himself in our stead.

All God wants of us is to repent and sin no more and believe in Jesus and in who sent Jesus to us, The Father.

Praise His Holy Name forever more.

Haz.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

You suppose she stopped ironing things with it? I mean, it would be like heating up Jesus' face.... :thumbsup: