• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  213
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/12/1958

There are, I believe, many wondrous and glorious things awaiting the new born and born again believer.

Some of these things might include having seen and conversed with angels and also having seen and conversed with Christ Jesus.

Are there any here whom have?

To be fair, I'll answer my own question first: Yes, both.

So! Let's share and also if you want, speak of that which St. Paul writes in 2 Corinthians 3:18

But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit.in the glories that God has performed.

To God always be the praise, the glory and the power forever!

It is nice to find people who both know the Lord and His Kingdom!!

God is good!

Welcome to worthy, CBE1 :noidea:

Thank you. It is always nice to find people that indeed know the Lord :emot-highfive:

Yes, yes indeed it is. :rolleyes: <<< those are little hearts floating up aren't they? Here, this is a better emoticon: :rolleyes:

Edited by Permie

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  59
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

There are, I believe, many wondrous and glorious things awaiting the new born and born again believer.

Some of these things might include having seen and conversed with angels and also having seen and conversed with Christ Jesus.

So! Let's share and also if you want, speak of that which St. Paul writes in 2 Corinthians 3:18

But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit.in the glories that God has performed.

God is good!

Thank you. It is always nice to find people that indeed know the Lord :emot-highfive:

Yes, yes indeed it is. :rolleyes: <<< those are little hearts floating up aren't they? Here, this is a better emoticon: :rolleyes:

Humor? Obviously the mother if Isaac, so to speak. I've seen this before. :13:

Edited by CBE1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Content Count:  213
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  05/12/1958

God is good!

Thank you. It is always nice to find people that indeed know the Lord :o

Yes, yes indeed it is. :taped: <<< those are little hearts floating up aren't they? Here, this is a better emoticon: :blink:

Humor? Obviously the mother if Isaac, so to speak. I've seen this before. ;)

LOL. The wub emoticon seems to be paradoxical ... hearts floating above the head, but then the mouth placement just doesn't seem to fit. Is it just me? :40:

Humor and laughter is good... it is as medicine to the soul. :blink: