• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/10/1990

Well, as long as there is nothing indecent, they wear shoes (bunny slippers are shoes too!!!) and the clothing of choice is not filthy, I see no problem with it really

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,155
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I've found that scrubbs are some of the most comfortable pajamas in the world, and I do occasionally run down to the store to pick stuff up........ I see others there on their way to work at the hospital wearing theirs also.

If a person is all covered up, I don't see anything wrong with it. Some people are just tacky no matter what they wear.

I'd say that PJ's are a lot more appropiate than the short mini skirts you ladies wore when I was in college, and PJ's are much better looking than those ultra baggy pants I see on some.

I'd campain against anyone who voted in such a law, and most likely quit shopping at a single store who made such a rule unless the nighty came from Victoria's Secret or something like that. I wonder if they would accept swim suits.

I went shopping at Borders yesterday wearing nothing at all.....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,155
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Oh, I guess I should say it was their web site and I'd just gotten out of the shower.....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

:emot-hug: You do know some of us think in visuals, don't you?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Oh I can get behind that ban! Seems all the kids are wearing pj bottoms to school these days. My mom was one who always washed and got spruced up just to go to the corner store to get milk. The one morning my teenage sister was running late my mom had to drive her to school in her pj's and robe, it was raining and the car flooded and she couldn't get it started at the school she was mortified when someone saw her!! What happened to that kind of modesty? For the first time in my whole life I went to the grocery in a pair of jogging comfy pants and its was only because I had to due to the pain in my legs and back.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Was that maybe on a dare, ellarose? Anyway, when you're 16 you don't think like adults think. We have to give a little leeway to kids. Hopefully, they will outgrow this stuff....as we did. :o

It wasn't a dare.... I was just CRAZY!

Weren't we all? :)

Guest shiloh357

What kills me is absoltely morbidly obese people going to our local amusement parks or shopping centers in the summer wearing super tight spandex type pants and tank tops. It is just gross. I guess they just don't care anymore.

Oh I can get behind that ban! Seems all the kids are wearing pj bottoms to school these days. My mom was one who always washed and got spruced up just to go to the corner store to get milk. The one morning my teenage sister was running late my mom had to drive her to school in her pj's and robe, it was raining and the car flooded and she couldn't get it started at the school she was mortified when someone saw her!! What happened to that kind of modesty? For the first time in my whole life I went to the grocery in a pair of jogging comfy pants and its was only because I had to due to the pain in my legs and back.

Jogging clothes are meant to be worn in public though. I'm sure no one thought it was strange. But...wearing PJs to school? It wouldn't happen here; kids can't even wear shorts more than four inches above the knee or 'muscle' shirts to school. Not even considering the temperatures in this region. It's probably not the worst thing one can do, appearing in public in sleepwear, but it's just not showing respect for your fellow man or yourself. Call me old fashioned but it just doesn't make sense to me. :)

I've found that scrubbs are some of the most comfortable pajamas in the world, and I do occasionally run down to the store to pick stuff up........ I see others there on their way to work at the hospital wearing theirs also.

If a person is all covered up, I don't see anything wrong with it. Some people are just tacky no matter what they wear.

I'd say that PJ's are a lot more appropiate than the short mini skirts you ladies wore when I was in college, and PJ's are much better looking than those ultra baggy pants I see on some.

I'd campain against anyone who voted in such a law, and most likely quit shopping at a single store who made such a rule unless the nighty came from Victoria's Secret or something like that. I wonder if they would accept swim suits.

I went shopping at Borders yesterday wearing nothing at all.....

:)

Well, as long as there is nothing indecent, they wear shoes (bunny slippers are shoes too!!!) and the clothing of choice is not filthy, I see no problem with it really

Oh.....no. :)