• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

1. Obama believes there are many paths to heaven. (Interviews with Oprah Winfry and Rick Warren)

2. Obama denies the authority of the Bible (See above. The Bible says there is only ONE way to heaven - through Jesus Christ ALONE)

3. Obama supports homosexuality (Voting record and speeches given to homosexual community over the years)

4. Obama supports abortion (Voting record and speeces given to pro-abortion groups such as Planned Parenthood over the years)

5. Obama affirms muslim prayer (Having A Muslim Imam give Prayers at White House prayer breakfast)

6. Obama is associated with Black Liberation Theology (Spent 20 years in BLT theology church of Jerimiah Wright)

7. Obama has no bona fide Christian testimony. (Has none. Never given a true testimony nor does his life reflect one)

I mainly didn't like his speech mocking the sermon on the mount, And he's mentioned his muslim faith, sources youtube it, I'm not aloud to post you tube links.

Pray for him.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  447
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/26/1971

I am fine with Obama not being "religious enough." We have to ask ourselves, which religious flavor do we want out president? Jehovah Witness? Mormon? ...

I understand Obama's theology is off, but did we elect a theologian or a president?

If you were an African American you might just pay more attention to the verses dealing with justice. African Americans once under slavery prayed for deliverance and God answered their prayers. This is not a bad thing. I'm not sure why so many have a problem with justice.

I know some overload the Gospel with justice and prosperity but nobody is perfect I guess. Get over it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Black liberation theology isnt just a black oriented view. Its a theology that calls white people satanic. Is that what you want as your leader? I dont.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Black liberation theology isnt just a black oriented view. Its a theology that calls white people satanic. Is that what you want as your leader? I dont.

The problem is .... he IS your leader so how do you deal with it? He didn't absorb much of anything from his former church from what I can see and he isn't particularly religiouos. I don't need for the President to mirror my views on faith. I just need for him to be President. I pray for him to come closer to the Lord and I hope everyone else would do the same.

But in this case . . . well, they say if it walks like a duck, if it quacks like a duck, . . . . But instead I'm seeing something that looks dressed up as a duck trying to walk like a duck, and something trying to quack like a duck but not quite sounding right.

I see something that appears as a lamb but speaks as a dragon

Anyone who thinks Obama is remotely christian is under strong delusion. One can not be both christian and muslim. My opinion, and it's not just rhetoric, is that he is an actual satanist.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,376
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Black liberation theology isn't just a black oriented view. Its a theology that calls white people satanic. Is that what you want as your leader? I don't.

The problem is .... he IS your leader so how do you deal with it? He didn't absorb much of anything from his former church from what I can see and he isn't particularly religious. I don't need for the President to mirror my views on faith. I just need for him to be President. I pray for him to come closer to the Lord and I hope everyone else would do the same.

MG excellence is in your speech here! Many examples- my three favorite Daniel, David & the Lord. I like how it forms my heart to need to trust in Him!

This is what God has called us to! Even if a leader is going to kill us we are to pray for God's glory in his rule. This can only be accomplished in a humbled heart and one that sees it is with His eyes (Word of God) do we have sight that transcends the physical limitations that our Father has placed us under! Love Steven

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

The problem is .... he IS your leader so how do you deal with it?

Not a happy feeling, I can tell you that!

He didn't absorb much of anything from his former church from what I can see and he isn't particularly religiouos. I don't need for the President to mirror my views on faith. I just need for him to be President. I pray for him to come closer to the Lord and I hope everyone else would do the same.

Well, I do pray for him to come closer to the Lord. It doesn't mean I bend over backwards to make him look good in my eyes. I see what I see and call it like it is. He's a good lawyer. Lawyers know how to speak twists and turns to sound like what is is not and what is not is.

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

I'm with MG on this one. I too have have made the grievous error of judging another's salvation wrongly...it doesn't feel good. I have ALOT of distrust towards Obama. I don't like his politics or his decisions in any way, shape, or form. However...I won't judge the man's salvation (inspite of a mountain of disagreements both politically and theologically) ...

Random reporter:

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

I am with you on that axxman.

I mean what do we want him to do?

Is it possible to be a political liberal and a Christian? I think it is even though I disagree with them.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

But in this case . . . well, they say if it walks like a duck, if it quacks like a duck, . . . . But instead I'm seeing something that looks dressed up as a duck trying to walk like a duck, and something trying to quack like a duck but not quite sounding right.

I see something that appears as a lamb but speaks as a dragon

Anyone who thinks Obama is remotely christian is under strong delusion. One can not be both christian and muslim. My opinion, and it's not just rhetoric, is that he is an actual satanist.

You are going against Christian values by defaming another. You don't know these things to be true; this is gossip and not something Christians are supposed to involve themselves with. You shouldn't do this yod; even if only for your own sake.