time-keeper

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,227
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I weep every time I look in the mirror and see my receding hair line. :24: It's a very spiritual experience. :24::24:

Well, some like me have hair that turns white..... and others like yourself has hair that turns loose. My step dad said both stemmed from having teenage kids at home.... he was a turn looser..... I think I tend to agree with him...... and since my kids were really pretty good kids, I'm assuming I was a bit more trouble and made his turn loose.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/02/1961

I can start crying at the drop of a hat....but lately the tears have been of happiness, because of my new relationship and because I'm almost done with my PCT program and I'm going to miss my classmates. One's moving back to Michigan and the other two are not going to be in school with me.

a.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

I don't really cry much, I can't say I never did. The last time I shed a tear was during Memorial Day and I do shed a tear when I see a casket covered by the United States Flag.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  283
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1983

I don't really cry much, I can't say I never did. The last time I shed a tear was during Memorial Day and I do shed a tear when I see a casket covered by the United States Flag.

Amen Oldzimm :noidea: !

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Now that I think about it, the last time I cried was in 1969 when the Cubs blew an 8 game lead in September :thumbsup:

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Now that I think about it, the last time I cried was in 1969 when the Cubs blew an 8 game lead in September :thumbsup:

Not an Orioles or Redskins fan then are ya? :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Now that I think about it, the last time I cried was in 1969 when the Cubs blew an 8 game lead in September :emot-hug:

Not an Orioles or Redskins fan then are ya? :blink::thumbsup::thumbsup:

No, but I am tempted

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,309
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Since this isn't a doctrinal question, but still a question, i am posting it here.

When was the last time you cried for the lord?? :emot-hug:

Whether it was for being greatfull, or regreting. Reconcileing prehaps. :rolleyes:

When? If you haven't cried in joy towards him, you have a lot of thinking to do. :cool:

I do hope my question is clear. Actually, now that i think about it. I'm not asking an exact for an exact date and time, but for you to think.

It's a mear suggestion. :whistling: As for me, i am have a lot of thinking to do. :taped: Just wondering if there are other people who feel like me. :thumbsup:

and again, just a simple reminder. :thumbsup:

Best,

Lilly

:red_smile: This morning!

In fact

Most mornings when with the Lord in His Word, the depth and riches that are found there overwhelm me. His Love humbles me to sorrow for I lack in imitating it! A lot of times in the prayer requests I put myself in their shoes and what they go through and am overwhelmed that way. Stoicism is rooted in pride of one form or another for it prevents us to completely obey in this

Rom 12:14-16

14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. 15 Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep. 16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

NKJV

I am thankful for this verse for I know to glory in wisdom for it is of God and to know that if it ever be found in me to glorify God who put it there and then to return to the glory in the wisdom of knowing this! For as long as I am glorying in the things of the Lord I will not be glorying in that of me! Praise God for the freedom wrought in God to live this way.

Oh! So if you want to call me a cry baby "Thats fine" it will probably not make me cry! :D

Love Steven