Guest EPHRIAM777

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  189
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I'll have to agree the woman on the beast is religious systems, and the beast governmental. But are we forgetting the rising power of the UN here. Also all the sorceries and witch craft and all of that originated from Europe. Long before it was prevailant here. Materialism and all of it is just as prevailant there. I think the dream interpreted by Daniel was a bunch of different elements is a global system not just one country. Thats just my spin. Also I had a gut feeling something was wrong with this, can't put my finger on it, but i always pay attention to my God Conciense when it's saying wrong. Not that I wouldn't mind it being America, I don't really care what it is, just as long as Christ gets here as soon as possible. I personally believe Babylon is Babylon, I don't get any spiritualizing when I read that part of rev. When we start to spiritualize things we could point our fingers anywhere. I know people say Real Babylon is impossible, I say why, it's Gods show nothing is impossible. If Jerusalem is still Jerusalem why isn't Babylon Babylon. And Blind it is hard reading through your stuff, it's too much to absorb at once. So if your ever misunderstood it might be the length.

Love in Christ

Teri

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote from Teri Mc on 12:06 am on Mar. 18, 2002

I'll have to agree the woman on the beast is religious systems, and the beast governmental. But are we forgetting the rising power of the UN here. Also all the sorceries and witch craft and all of that originated from Europe. Long before it was prevalent here.

Hi Teri,

Of course it was prevalent in Europe first, America is has only been independent for 226 years. We

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  189
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

One problem Blind. The last fiscal report said our exports were dismal compared to our imports. Or is that what you are talking about? I'm sorry I'm not a big revelations person, there is so many theories out there. You also said it would be impossible to see this as a global order. So where is everyone getting that idea from, and why does it seem to be going in that direction in reality if it wasn't true?

Love in Christ

Teri

Hi Teri,

It is not that we who are getting richer and richer, it is that we are making others richer by our buying their merchandise. When we are taken out of the picture there is no one left her to buy

Assuming we had to choose (which I don't believe we have to), do we love G-d and hate America or love America and hate G-d?

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  45
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Blindseeker,

I find many of your points quite interesting, and in my studies, I have come to quite similar, although perhaps not exact, conclusions.  

For example:  I clearly agree that the 7th kingdom is not a revived Roman Empire.  That Rome was the 6th is also quite clear.  Now, if Rome is not the seventh, it must be that another Empire directly ruling over, or directly influencing Israel as a nation is the 7th and 8th.  I pondered empires which occured after Rome:  Byzantine, Germanic (Holy Roman), Ottoman Turks, French (Napoleonic), Germanic (for a short time, Hitler).

One could say that the Byzantine Empire, with its capitol of Constantinople, later Istanbul, could qualify in certain regards, but not in others.  Constantinople is built upon 7 hills as well as Rome (well, so are Lisbon, Prague, Thiruvananthapuram [india], Rio de Janiero, Albany [NY], Seattle, Worcester [MA], Richmond [Va], and Edinburg [scottland]).  I agree in principle with your analysis of the seven hills, which are said to be also seven kings, yet somehow I think they might also be literally seven hills, or at least an extension of the seven hills.  

I thought about the extension of the Mystery Schools of Egypt and Babylon.  From Babylon, the mystery schools migrated to Pergamum, where inside the temple of Zeus was worshipped Saturn as well.  From the temple of Zeus, after the Roman conquest, the mystery schools migrated to Rome.  The statue of Zeus was removed and brought to Rome.  Rome was initially called Saturnia, and celebrated Saturnalia, from whence the pagan/Roman Catholic merger created Christmas.  After the fall of Rome, the mystery schools were kept alive through the dark ages by the Knights Templar, who secretly worshipped Sophia, god of wisdom, and wisdom in another form is represented by the serpent.  Out of this society emerged in Europen and in particular Scottland and England the British Mystery schools, in another name called the Freemasons, e.g. Scottish Rite.  This migrated to its present most prominent position in America.  As posted in Masonic Lodge (another forum), and other places, the Masons are keepers of the Mystery Schools of Egypt and Babylon.  The founding fathers of this country were masons.  the layout of washington DC contains a pentagram, a compass and square, and an owl.  The washington monument is a large phallic symbol derived directly from the Egyptian religions.  The Lincoln Memorial is derived directly from the temple of Zeus.  The seven hills of Rome were:  Capitoline, Palatine, Aventine, Quirinal, Viminal, Esquiline, Caelius.  The seat of Roman government, and the most easily defended of the hills was Capitoline (Capitol) hill.  This is where Capitol Hill in Washington DC got it's name.  The architecture of Washington DC is based on Roman Architecture.  The Senate is based on the Roman Senate.  We are a Republic (not a democracy, cite the pledge of allegiance), just as Rome was a Republic.  Based on this knowlege, I thought about where America came from.  It came from Great Britain.  I thought about the British Empire.  Surely this was an empire of iron mixed with clay.  The iron could be the British troops spread thinly across the world.  the clay was the diverse peoples they governed.  The British Empire was (and is, in the form of the British Commonwealth), an empire unlike any other.  It was said of the British Empire "the sun never sets on the British Empire".  It was, and is global in scope.  

Then I thought about the 7 kings again.  During each of the six, Israel was a nation in the Holy Land.  Yet they were conquered at the time, but were a congregated people, one could say a nation, (even out of Egypt, they ended up in the Holy Land when released).  After Rome, the Jews were dispersed, and were not a nation in the Holy Land.  The next time they were a nation in the Holy Land is after the 1948 mandate.  Thus, I have to agree that the British Empire is the logical choice for the 7th king.  Then logically, the United States of America could be the 8th king.  However, it could be also the European Union.  I think it depends greatly upon which direction Great Britain swings.  I hear talk that they are going to split from the EU and join NAFTA.  If this is the case I would have to say definitely America is the 8th.  However, I cannot see that Japan attack on Pearl Harbor is the would unto death, or that the atomic bomb is the world wondering at the beast.  I do not think that part has occured yet.  

Now as for the whore who rides the beast.  it is highly probable that this is the roman catholic church, yet it is also entirely possible that this includes the established, commercialized, money-focused, protestant churches as well.  Our secularized protestant churches are in many cases worse than the catholic church in their heresy.  As for calling it a whore, this is entirely accurate.  When God called Israel the harlot, israel while saying they were God's Chosen, worshipped Tammuz and creeping things, and Baal, offering their children to Molech.  The commercialized religion of this day, particularly in the United States, worships Mammon, does not believe in sacrifice of earthly pleasures to maintain a godly lifestyle, and mixes pagan customs as much as the Catholic church with their christian practices.  Christmas is gift-giving day, Easter is bunnies and candy, Thanksgiving is turkey and football.  It is not wonder the beast will hate the woman.  A fence straddler is sickening to both sides.  Just as God will spew the fence straddler out of his mouth, so the beast will spew the fence straddler out of his mouth.  After all, the Antichrist will pretend to be the true Christ.  

ah, remembered something...the ten horns.  clearly they are ten countries from:

Rev 17:12   And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.  

Rev 17:13   These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.  

And clearly they work together with the beast.  Perhaps, I failed to mention, it is a revived British Empire?  Whenever the United States gets involved in an action and calls on allies, it is the British, the Canadians, the Australians, and New Zealanders (but mostly the British) who are quick to aid us.  

I wonder your opinion on the ten.

As for this statement:

"Oh please! 1) Who cares? God is not going to judge this or any other nation before the rapture."  

I have this section to say (which is from a thesis posted "Last Trump")

It is a general notion that since the church is under grace, they will not face judgment.  This is incorrect.  True, the true church (the elect) will not face judgment, for it is said of Philadelphia that they will be guarded during the hour of testing.  Yet the others will go through it.  Yet if one wishes to argue that the interpretation of the churches is in error, one needs only to go to I Peter 4:16-19 to know that judgment will come upon the churches.  For it says

to clarify, the altar of Zeus in Pergamum is not the Temple of Olympia which housed the wonder-of-the-world statue of Zeus.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

It all comes down too Interpertation

So :

<>13 Sons of Joktan = 13 original colonies:

<>A land you know not of:

<>Land of Iduema {Red Skins} = American Indians {Red Skins}

<>From sea to the hinder sea = From sea to shining Sea:

<>Represented by a Woman with 7 Horns on her head {Go look at the Statue of Liberty:{Gift from Franks = Sexual Perversion}

<>Torch of False Light in her hand:

<>Decendents of the 7 nations of Euorpe:

<>Appearance of "Lamb like" {Christian}

<>Speaks and does the words of the Devil:

<>Led by the False Prophet {To protest = Protestants}

<>Made up of the Daughters of the Whore:

<>Rich and increased with goods:

<>Rises too world domination just before the end:

<>Seen as the Eagle

<>Claims to be the Chosen Nation {Civil Power}

<>Two {2} Horns = Two {2} Civil Powers joined togather:

Read your History:

Today we are 49 States & The Republic of Texas

(Edited by Buzzard at 12:15 am on April 3, 2002)

just because the name "United States" is not in the bible does not mean that the equivalent in different words is not there.  

when it said "people will go to and fro and knowledge will increase" it did not say "there will be internal combustion engines, airplanes, and computers," yet that is a reasonable interpretation of the statement in there.  When it says that:

"Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven."

it did not mention Greece or the Ptolomies, for they did not exit.