IGNORED

Is America missing in prophesy??

Guest EPHRIAM777

Quote: from Dimension on 6:04 pm on April 4, 2002

just because the name "United States" is not in the bible does not mean that the equivalent in different words is not there.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

QUOTE________________________________________________

Dimension Posted on 6:04 pm on April 4, 2002

just because the name "United States" is not in the bible does not mean that the equivalent in different words is not there.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  143
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Mabey we should look at what punishment God is bringing down on us (USA) right now. The worst droughts in over 100 years, weather thats unceartin. Forest fires, grass fires, you name it we are being slamed right now. Eph. and Joe, our gov. has lots of blood on their hands, and America is no saint. We are the greatest country at the monent, the greatest military of the world. Who can stand before us.

Quote: from Josephstrks on 6:33 pm on April 6, 2002

Mabey we should look at what punishment God is bringing down on us (USA) right now. The worst droughts in over 100 years, weather thats unceartin. Forest fires, grass fires, you name it we are being slamed right now. Eph. and Joe, our gov. has lots of blood on their hands, and America is no saint. We are the greatest country at the monent, the greatest military of the world. Who can stand before us.

The question is how much longer shall we be permitted to stand?

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7

Buzzard (36 posts)

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  8

Blind Seeker.......

America the beautiful??? I pray the lord remove the scales from all our eyes, and the arguing fade, we as American christians are living in the belly of the beast, and the master deceiver has made fools of us all for so many years. Im not 100% white, my mother was darkskined native American. I know what the deciever has done to the peoples of all races and creed. The lords emissary's are the poor, the week, the cripled, the down trodden. He has made us the strong, the rich in spirit, the healthy. The master deceiver's emissarys are the wealthy, elite upperclass, the ones who have never had to worry where the next meal is coming from. The verry ones who rule the media, the ones who are the major corporations, the ones who dont care about polution, the ones who cry freedom in thrid world countries, and send death squads in to kill the poor heathens. The ones who say the Indigenous people are evil. But never give them a chance to be whitnessed to by true reps. from Christ. Sorry, I do have a tendecy to get a little upset when people defend America so ignorantly, and refuse to see the truth. We are verry lucky to live in the belly of the beast, cause it would be terreble to live any where else.

Joe as it has been said, we are all brothers and sisters in christ, and I feel I have asked you a simple non judgemental question, no? Im just curious as to why you believe America is not in prophecy? I pray you forgive me some times if I get a little caried away,Im a man after all and we as mankind are prone to make mistakes. I will stand corrected if you would please answer my Q. in a civil maner. Believe me Joe I have seen many a thing in this ol country of ours, and I do have facts to back it up. Your brothe in Christ Joseph

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  400
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

I prefer to look at the cup is half full, rather than half empty. Yes, during the tribulation the religious system will serve and follow satan and his antichrist, but its not present now. There is alot of corruption out there in all denominations, but there is a lot of good being done also. Since we aren't in the tribulation yet, we need to be about the Lord's business, which is the Great Commission.