IGNORED

Is America missing in prophesy??

Guest EPHRIAM777

Quote: from Joe Grossinger on 11:42 pm on April 6, 2002

The Church, Christians are exempt from all judgment.

Verses, and contextual verses for those submitted by Joe Grossinger as foundation for his statement above:

Romans 3: 24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.

28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Two points here to note:

• Sins that are past - meaning not now in the present. Sins repented of and abandoned.
  • Deeds of the law - observance of times and seasons, sacrifices and oblations, dietary laws and circumcision. Such are not the description of obedience to faith, or the Gospel.

Ac 6:7 And the word of God increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith.

Ro 1:5 By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:

Ro 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

Ro 16:19 For your obedience is come abroad unto all men. I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil.

Ro 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith.

1Co 14:34

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  45
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

ah, back from vacation, and quite happily reading the latest flury of posts.  Once again, I find Blindseekers remarks discerning on the whole, and presented quite logically.  Good job.  

• 3 weeks later...

If you are an American Christian, I feel that you owe it to yourself to prayerfully consider the first few posts of this thread. It is a  progressive reasoning of just how America may well be mentioned in scriptures.

Also I have provided links to historical data for your verification that I believe is relevant to rightly dividing certain prophesies.

We hear it all the time, "Isn't it amazing that the scriptures are silent about America?" And I thought the same thing myself, at one time. But I don't believe it to be so anymore. I submit the following for those who wish to prayerfully ponder  whether America is, or is not, in scriptures.

I have only submitted a fraction of information available as I realize it can be overwhelming. Also, I will endeavor to satisfy any  questions posed.

Please do not assume I am anti-America.  I'm not. I simply believe God is going to deal with the sins of this and every nation, however, I believe the USA is specifically mentioned.

I've been working on a web page to present more detailed and progressive information with a Biblical outline for clarification of the "eight beast."

If interested, e-mail me and I may be able to send a rough draft to the serious inquirer.

Thank you.

Peace

BlindSeeker/William Males

• 3 weeks later...

THE BEAST OF REVELATION

Chapter 13

1. A Beast rises out of the sea.

2. Power given to the Beast by the Dragon.

3. One of his heads

the other thing that fits this is that when Daniel wrote the prophecy of the four beasts to come, he was living in the empire of Babylon.  This would mean the four beasts to come would match with your "medes/persians, greece, rome, and british/neobritish".  the fourth terrible beast would, like the america dominated society of today, combine characteristics of babylon, greece, rome, and britain (which american-type society has).

actually, the america itself (politically) is more like greece/roman/british society mixed together, and not much like mediopersia.  However, the false religious system goes back to the ancient mysteries of babylon/egypt.  This would fit mystery babylon riding the back of the beast.

Guest EPHRIAM777

Eph replies...

Nice connections on that post Buzzard..!

Everyone of them is wrong though..when applied to USA being the evil in the world at the end...!

ISAIAH 18 is the USA in Prophesy...! WE are a beacon to the world today for religious freedom..!

A nation set up by GOD himself..like no other country ever in the entire history of the world..! We are to be a hope for ALL makind because the GOSPLE is freely preached here and taken abroad to a lost world..!

...and WE are blessed by God.. :inlove:

Eph replies...

ISAIAH 18 is the USA in Prophesy...! WE are a beacon to the world today for religious freedom..!

A nation set up by GOD himself..like no other country ever in the entire history of the world..! We are to be a hope for ALL makind because the GOSPLE is freely preached here and taken abroad to a lost world..!

...and WE are blessed by God.. :inlove:

Isaiah 18:1,2 - Woe to the land shadowing with wings, which is beyond the rivers of Ethiopia:

That sendeth ambassadors by the sea, even in vessels of bulrushes upon the waters, saying, Go, ye swift messengers . . .

Last I heard, America never had ships made of bulrushes. However, both the Egyptians and Ethiopians, used boats of rushes or reeds. They

Guest EPHRIAM777

Xan says..

Assuming we had to choose (which I don't believe we have to), do we love G-d and hate America or love America and hate G-d?

Eph writes..

NAH..Love God and Love America..It's HIS nation set up in the last days as a becon of Freedom to a lost world..!

Don't believe what the one worlders say.."We all need each other crap"..

GOD blesses this nation..thats why were Great and special ..!

Guest EPHRIAM777

Blind says...

As to America's origin, it was birth out of rebellion to God's word by refusing to give tribute to whom tribute was due and refusing to honor the King of England . . . pretty much the same way the kingdom of darkness began.

Eph laughs...

Your mixing EVIL TYRANNY with Sound Gov't..The KING was a tyrant..! With that type of misplaced logic..Should we ALSO make sacrifice to Satan..He is the ruler of THIS world..! Of course not.. LOL  

Stand strong against Evil..and Tyranny...or you'll live UNDER it..!

RE read Isaiah 18  :rofl:

VERSE 1

This isn't about literal "Ethiopia" as you'll soon see..!

HO (not woe)..to THE land shadowing (outstreched) with wings (eagles wings)..which is beyond the rivers of  Etheopia..or Cush.."beyond the rivers of Ethiopia/Cush" was a an expression used in that day and time that meant "a long way away west".."Wo to the land way away west"..or FAR to the West..!

VERSE 2...That sends Ambasadors by the sea..in vessels of "bulrushes"..( or water sucking vessles..I E the Steam Ship )..( Does Ethiopia sent ambassadors around the world or does the USA).....To a nation "scattered and peeled"..really means "tall and smooth shaved faces" (so thats all speaking of the men here)..The men who fight BTW..!

We were "terrible in our beginings" (with the revolution)..we're "metted out and trodden down" The entire USA is measured out in square mile blocks using the N Star as a guide post by act of Congress....Whose land the rivers have "spoiled'..(divided really)...Mississipi cuts us in half..Ohio..Potomic..Colorado..Snake..Columbia ect ect quarter us..!

VERSE 3..ALL (not some) ALL ye inhabitants of the world and dwellers on earth see ye..When HE (the United States of America)..lifteth up an "ensign" (his flag) on the MTS. and when HE bloweth the trumpet (when we GO to WAR)

Repeated in verse 7..BTW..

So this people would have a TALL ARMY with smooth shaved faces..and when they raise their flag and go to war the entire world takes notice..!

ISAIAH was surprised that THESE..people were the children of God..so tall..and with faces that were shaved..In his culture it was wrong not to have your beard...!

God says he will take his REST in that nation..!  Verse 4..Thats US..The good ol' USA...! He even said we would be his Battle Ax JER 51:21...

Just watch what we do (and did already)..to these Evil Tyranny lovin Muslims..It'll be worse for them...!

Thank God..HE keeps us free...!