kiwi5x

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  334
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  4

Temptation and sin are things we cannot avoid in this life. ALL Christians have sin and are tempted in one

way or another. But remember that our God is merciful. He forgives us. Keep in prayer and the temptation will cease.

Praying for you. <3

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  415
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/02/1945

Ok, guys - I've decided to be straight up and honest with you. I figured if I told you my exact problem, I could get some exact answers (not saying that you're answers are wrong, there are many good ones and I thank you all for them) Ok so in the past, only a couple times, I watched like maybe a few (literally a few) videos of girls kissing. I'd also have thoughts about my best friend, who is a girl. (I'm a girl also) It was only a few times and then I dismissed it and stopped, but then sunday I watched some more videos, and every day since I've been watching more and more videos of girls kissing, and stuff. I've also had more and more thoughts about my friend, but I'm not going to say anything b/c she's straight and christian. Everytime I see her I get really happy, and she's so beautiful, I think I like her, which is wrong! What should I do guys? I mean I use to doubt my salvation and now it's worse b/c I think would a christian really do this, and the bad part is I don't feel that bad about it. I do know it's wrong but I don't feel that bad, and that's what scares me. I feel like I have chains around me and I thought I could handle it and all of a sudden something yanked on them and I tripped and now I'm being dragged and I can't get loose. I know christ can/will forgive me, but Idk what to do b/c now Idk if I'm really saved and half of me doesn't want to stop. I'm a very selfish person, considering what christ did. I hope none of you guys hate me or get too disturbed, if so I'm sorry.

The scriptures say that GODLY SORROW worketh repentence. Ask God to help you feel 100 percent sorry for this and He will. He will deliver you from this temptation if you really want it. I went through something like this when I resumed smoking after God delivered me. I enjoyed it, I'll be honest, but I felt I was enchained and I was. My prayer was this, God I know that this is wrong, please help me to lose the desire. I kept praying this for some time. I felt so guilty whenever I would smoke. One day I woke up and I did not want a cigarette and haven't since. A miracle!

Your spirit wants to do the right thing, but your flesh is weak (for all of us too!). So please pray that God will help you to overcome this...perhaps YOU can't do it, but remember God can! God bless.