MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

While I don't always agree with Bill O'Reilly, he was right on the mark here. Does anyone else think these two ladies acted a little childishly....considering they're on national t.v.? :P

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20101014/en_yblog_upshot/goldberg-behar-walk-of-view-set-during-oreilly-interview

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

Don't watch any of these folks... I was in a waiting room last year where there was a TV with the "View" on.... the voices were all grinding on my nerves and I had to wonder - just who's 'view' they were representing... it certainly wasn't mine... I don't care for O'Reilly either... :noidea:

I don't understand why someone with such oppositional points of view are invited on a program and then the "hosts" get angry and leave - it's a little like starting a thread here and if you don't like how others express their opinions, you close the thread... which is the OP's option - but, just makes me wonder - what's the point? :noidea:

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

There's nothing like speaking the Truth to upset a few well heeled Liberals.:thumbsup::taped::laugh:

Don't watch any of these folks... I was in a waiting room last year where there was a TV with the "View" on.... the voices were all grinding on my nerves and I had to wonder - just who's 'view' they were representing... it certainly wasn't mine... I don't care for O'Reilly either... :noidea:

I don't understand why someone with such oppositional points of view are invited on a program and then the "hosts" get angry and leave - it's a little like starting a thread here and if you don't like how others express their opinions, you close the thread... which is the OP's option - but, just makes me wonder - what's the point? :noidea:

I agree; I have never seen that show and never will. What a waste of bandwidth. Joy Behar just sets my teeth on edge whenever I see her....ugh! I like Whoopi Goldberg...in movies, that is; the woman is over the top funny. Barbara Walters I don't know much about and Elizabeth Hasselback (sp?), the blond one, I really don't know much about her either. I have better things to do than watch a bunch of schmoozing women. I mean I AM running for President of the (Worthy) world and all......:whistling:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

First of all, Barbra Walters should be congratulated for stating a rebuke against Behar and Golberg's reaction.

Secondly, it is sad that so many people are so deceived. I'll leave it at that.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

:43: It's sad to see so many deceived as nebula said. We live in a society that has become a slave under the context of political correctness. It's sad to see so much defense for Muslims, yet Christians are openly mocked.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/02/1961

I will make this statement: I believe O'Reilly was correct in what he MEANT to say....but....he did demean Muslims in general....not every Muslim is an extremist, like not every Christian is a fundamentalist....He should have been given the chance to clarify his statement instead of the two most liberal members of that show acting like children, showing their "big girl panties" in a wad and storming off. Kudos to Barbara Walters for in essence rebuking her two cohosts.

a.

I will make this statement: I believe O'Reilly was correct in what he MEANT to say....but....he did demean Muslims in general....not every Muslim is an extremist, like not every Christian is a fundamentalist....He should have been given the chance to clarify his statement instead of the two most liberal members of that show acting like children, showing their "big girl panties" in a wad and storming off. Kudos to Barbara Walters for in essence rebuking her two cohosts.

a.

A 'good' muslim is an extremist nut job; if they are moderate, they are secular or non-practicing muslims and considered 'bad' by other muslims. There is no correlation between a fundamentalist Christian and a muslim fanatic. They don't even worship the same God.

As for the 'View', it's obviously for only ONE view. Can you imagine if actual journalists got up and stormed off every time they didn't agree with their guests? The studios would need revolving doors!

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

Behar and Golberg are nothing but a couple of bullies. And just like any schoolyard bully, when someone stands up to them, they "take their ball and go home."

Notice when Behar yells at Bill over the poll saying 70% of Americans do not want the 911 mosque built there, demanding "What poll? What poll?" Well, it was a CNN poll that stated that! :laugh:

Just like typical liberals, when they can't control you, or beat you on the facts, they simply bail out.

What they hated was the FACT that Bill brought up, that it was indeed MUSLIMS who attacked us on 911. And they KNEW Bill wasn't saying ALL muslims are extremists.

And they also hated the fact that someone stood up to them and shouted at them they same way they do to their few conservative guests thay have on that show.

Kudos to Barbara for dressing down those two dolts...

Hey Behar and Golberg - where's all the "tolerance" and "love of diversity" you liberals are always saying you're all about? :laugh:

Kudos to Barbara for dressing down those two dolts...

Absolutely! :thumbsup:

Hey Behar and Golberg - where's all the "tolerance" and "love of diversity" you liberals are always saying you're all about? :laugh:

They are tolerant and lovers of diversity as long as it's about them and their agenda. They have NO love or tolerance for anyone who isn't just like them. Two words for them......Myopic Hyprocrites.