kiwi5x

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  517
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

Ok so I'm a christian but I do have my doubts sometimes and lately several questions have been plaguing my mind. Heres one:

Why does God send people to hell? I know that we're all sinners and we dont deserve heaven, but why hell? I also understand that God is a just God and he is eternal and can't stand sin, and that our souls are eternal too, but I don't understand how burning forever and ever and ever is a just punishment.

I believe elements that were first in heaven are purified here on earth and sifted through the flesh of men. The impurities are destroyed in the lake of fire or preserved in some aspect for future testimony. What sort of torment these souls, unclean spirits or whatever they are, endure is unknown to me. Some here say these unclean spirits contained in vessels of flesh willingly chose this path, and even the unclean themselves may believe the same, despising God, and counting torment as a freedom preferred rather than servitude to God. This is in reality distrust of what is Holy, an oxymoron. I however believe it is all meant to be, and while it is true that the wicked will choose to do wickedly and their path is destruction, this does not mean there exists a freewill as I perceive it. One who loves God with all his heart one day, does not sell Him out the next, and then is free to love Him again according to there existing an option. For to do so means he never really knew or loved God in the first place. Some see and some don't. It is all God's work for His purpose, who sent the Christ to destroy the works of Satan.

Grace to you,

Your post sounds kind of new agey.

I believe elements that were first in heaven are purified here on earth and sifted through the flesh of men. The impurities are destroyed in the lake of fire or preserved in some aspect for future testimony.

This is a lie straight from the pit.:thumbsup:

Here's what the Word say's;

1Co 3:13

Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall test every man's work of what sort it is.

What elementsof heaven aren't perfect and need to be sifted?:noidea::blink:

Who is "the Christ?"

peace,

Dave

First let me address what elements in heaven must be sifted. The vanity and sin of Satan who was in heaven and is the Father of sin is what is being sifted out.

To your question, Who is the Christ? I will answer two ways to address semantics inherent in the way you asked the question. First, Jesus of Nazareth is the Christ.

Second, the Christ is the True Image of God sent by God to destroy the false image of god that is Satan's, through which the devil holds mens minds and hearts captive. Whosoever from the heart believes in this True Image, will be transformed accordingly in their moral nature and become the children of God. And this Image, this Christ, revealed a love that always and ever is, unto God's glory, incorruptible and eternal in faithfulness and trustworthiness as far as the human heart is able to discern. For this Christ, suffered humiliating rejection, fierce and viscious brutality, and finally slow and agonizing death at the hands of those both secular and religious authorities. And yet from his lips and from his heart, he asked forgiveness from God to all those who had treated him so wickedly, with such cruelty and wanton malice. Now the world can can see that this is how God is, and through believing this a man is changed. This is my work which will be tested by fire, preaching this message and living out the promise of God.

Edited by childeye

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Ok so I'm a christian but I do have my doubts sometimes and lately several questions have been plaguing my mind. Heres one:

Why does God send people to hell? I know that we're all sinners and we dont deserve heaven, but why hell? I also understand that God is a just God and he is eternal and can't stand sin, and that our souls are eternal too, but I don't understand how burning forever and ever and ever is a just punishment.

I believe elements that were first in heaven are purified here on earth and sifted through the flesh of men. The impurities are destroyed in the lake of fire or preserved in some aspect for future testimony. What sort of torment these souls, unclean spirits or whatever they are, endure is unknown to me. Some here say these unclean spirits contained in vessels of flesh willingly chose this path, and even the unclean themselves may believe the same, despising God, and counting torment as a freedom preferred rather than servitude to God. This is in reality distrust of what is Holy, an oxymoron. I however believe it is all meant to be, and while it is true that the wicked will choose to do wickedly and their path is destruction, this does not mean there exists a freewill as I perceive it. One who loves God with all his heart one day, does not sell Him out the next, and then is free to love Him again according to there existing an option. For to do so means he never really knew or loved God in the first place. Some see and some don't. It is all God's work for His purpose, who sent the Christ to destroy the works of Satan.

Grace to you,

I believe elements that were first in heaven are purified here on earth and sifted through the flesh of men. The impurities are destroyed in the lake of fire or preserved in some aspect for future testimony.

Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall test every man's work of what sort it is.

Who is "the Christ?"

peace,

Dave

First let me address what elements in heaven must be sifted. The vanity and sin of Satan who was in heaven and is the Father of sin is what is being sifted out.

To your question, Who is the Christ? I will answer two ways to address semantics inherent in the way you asked the question. First, Jesus of Nazareth is the Christ.

Second, the Christ is the True Image of God sent by God to destroy the false image of god that is Satan's, through which the devil holds mens minds and hearts captive. Whosoever from the heart believes in this True Image, will be transformed accordingly in their moral nature and become the children of God. And this Image, this Christ, revealed a love that always and ever is, unto God's glory, incorruptible and eternal in faithfulness and trustworthiness as far as the human heart is able to discern. For this Christ, suffered humiliating rejection, fierce and viscious brutality, and finally slow and agonizing death at the hands of those both secular and religious authorities. And yet from his lips and from his heart, he asked forgiveness from God to all those who had treated him so wickedly, with such cruelty and wanton malice. Now the world can can see that this is how God is, and through believing this a man is changed. This is my work which will be tested by fire, preaching this message and living out the promise of God.

What do you mean by Image?:noidea::blink: Those who believe will only be transformed in their moral nature? Please unpack this statement for me.:thumbsup:

Is the Christ both God and man? Did He come in the flesh?

Peace,

Dave

Grace to you,

Who is "the Christ?"

peace,

Dave

What do you mean by Image?:noidea::blink: Those who believe will only be transformed in their moral nature? Please unpack this statement for me.:thumbsup:

Peace,

Dave

Every man has an absolute by which he reasons and this absolute defines one's moral terms, good bad, right wrong, rich poor, success failure etc... Perhaps it is best said everyone believes something as true to which he applies his faith as he walks accordingly. This is then his image of God. The term God here is an absolute described as all knowing, all powerful, omnipotent, omniscience, omnipresence.Therefore what a man believes to be true governs his moral spirit. The image of God presented by Satan to man in the Garden of Eden is one of a self-serving God. This is hypnosis through subtlety, the power of suggestion. When Satan said God only wanted us to not eat of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil because He knew our eyes would be open and we would become like Him, this made God out to be holding us back from becoming what we could become. This is the image by which disobedience was fascilitated, for distrust precedes disobedience even as righteousness is by faith, or trust. With a corrupt image of God one is able to justify selfish behavior. There are many images of God created by men, even as there are many religions. The Christ is the promised true Image of God sent by God Himself and not conjured by anybody. If One believes in this Christ, Christ becomes the absolute that rules a mans reasoning and the believers moral character changes accordingly and becomes a child of God sired by the Spirit of God through the Christ.

The Christ is the Word of God made flesh, and therefore he calls himself the son of man being flesh, yet refers to God as Father because the Spirit in him, his person, is concieved of the Holy Spirit. He is the only begotten for the Word of God is the communication from God and so is God and the power of creation. Christ is the True Image of God and is seen as a man, flesh and blood just like you and me.

Edited by childeye

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

Why does God send people to an eternal hell?

Unrepentant people send themselves there.

Why is Hell eternal?

First, even one sin is an eternal sin because it is committed against an eternal God. And second, God will never destroy a being created in His image. Because a being created in His image has eternal value.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

Who is "the Christ?"

peace,

Dave

Peace,

Dave

Every man has an absolute by which he reasons and this absolute defines one's moral terms, good bad, right wrong, rich poor, success failure etc... Perhaps it is best said everyone believes something as true to which he applies his faith as he walks accordingly. This is then his image of God. The term God here is an absolute described as all knowing, all powerful, omnipotent, omniscience, omnipresence.Therefore what a man believes to be true governs his moral spirit. The image of God presented by Satan to man in the Garden of Eden is one of a self-serving God. This is hypnosis through subtlety, the power of suggestion. When Satan said God only wanted us to not eat of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil because He knew our eyes would be open and we would become like Him, this made God out to be holding us back from becoming what we could become. This is the image by which disobedience was fascilitated, for distrust precedes disobedience even as righteousness is by faith, or trust. With a corrupt image of God one is able to justify selfish behavior. There are many images of God created by men, even as there are many religions. The Christ is the promised true Image of God sent by God Himself and not conjured by anybody. If One believes in this Christ, he becomes the absolute that rules a mans reasoning and the believers moral character changes accordingly and becomes a child of God sired by the Spirit of God through the Christ.

The Christ is the Word of God made flesh, and therefore he calls himself the son of man being flesh, yet refers to God as Father because the Spirit in him, his person, is concieved of the Holy Spirit. He is the only begotten for the Word of God is the communication from God and so is God and the power of creation. Christ is the True Image of God and is seen as a man, flesh and blood just like you and me.

Thank you.:thumbsup:

Why does God send people to an eternal hell?

Unrepentant people send themselves there.

Why is Hell eternal?

First, even one sin is an eternal sin because it is committed against an eternal God. And second, God will never destroy a being created in His image. Because a being created in His image has eternal value.

Interesting concept and one I find difficult to disagree with.

Guest shiloh357

Is this just what YOU believe, or is it actually something that can be supported by Scripture??? How did you arrive at this??

Is this just what YOU believe, or is it actually something that can be supported by Scripture??? How did you arrive at this??

This is entirely supported by scripture.

John 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father