• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Wow - something like that coming out of the Washington Post?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

They are throwing Barack under the bus like he did his ignorant white old granny.:taped:

Why?

It can't possibly be their beliefs so it must be him. However, there hasn't ever been a President so partisan and left of center. Their ideas, policies, and beliefs are bankrupt. They just don't want to believe it so they blame the man who is most closely allied with them as a failure.:rolleyes:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,178
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Actually Dave, if I were a progressive, I would be right there with them shoving him under that bus. He spent a lot more time on vacation than he did pushing their sick agenda and what did it get them...... Pelosi did more for their progressive agenda than Obama did

• 3 weeks later...
Guest UBforChrist

"We're gonna punish our enemies and we're gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us."

YIKES :noidea: hitler????

anywho. i dont take much stock in who is president. nobody becomes president that the Lord does not want in there. :) an that fact makes me feel better.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

"We're gonna punish our enemies and we're gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us."

anywho. i dont take much stock in who is president. nobody becomes president that the Lord does not want in there. :) an that fact makes me feel better.

So true. This President has not lived up to the progressives' wishes so they have abandoned him. If I was him, I'd be glad of it. That's some really crummy company to keep.

• 2 weeks later...

So true. This President has not lived up to the progressives' wishes so they have abandoned him. If I was him, I'd be glad of it. That's some really crummy company to keep....

:24: :24: :24:

:thumbsup:

"If we are to be mothered, mother must know best. . . . In every age the men who want us under their thumb, if they have any sense, will put forward the particular pretension which the hopes and fears of that age render most potent. They 'cash in.' It has been magic, it has been Christianity. Now it will certainly be science. . . . Let us not be deceived by phrases about 'Man taking charge of his own destiny.' All that can really happen is that some men will take charge of the destiny of others. . . . The more completely we are planned the more powerful they will be." (in "Is Progress Possible? Willing Slaves of the Welfare State") ~ C.S. Lewis

Change!

And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.

According to all the works which they have done since the day that I brought them up out of Egypt even unto this day, wherewith they have forsaken me, and served other gods, so do they also unto thee.

Now therefore hearken unto their voice: howbeit yet protest solemnly unto them, and shew them the manner of the king that shall reign over them.

And Samuel told all the words of the LORD unto the people that asked of him a king.

And he said, This will be the manner of the king that shall reign over you: He will take your sons, and appoint them for himself, for his chariots, and to be his horsemen; and some shall run before his chariots.

And he will appoint him captains over thousands, and captains over fifties; and will set them to ear his ground, and to reap his harvest, and to make his instruments of war, and instruments of his chariots.

And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cooks, and to be bakers.

And he will take your fields, and your vineyards, and your oliveyards, even the best of them, and give them to his servants.

And he will take the tenth of your seed, and of your vineyards, and give to his officers, and to his servants.

And he will take your menservants, and your maidservants, and your goodliest young men, and your asses, and put them to his work.

He will take the tenth of your sheep: and ye shall be his servants.

And ye shall cry out in that day because of your king which ye shall have chosen you; and the LORD will not hear you in that day.

Nevertheless the people refused to obey the voice of Samuel; and they said, Nay; but we will have a king over us; 1 Samuel 2:7-19

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Well, to put it bluntly, we have the government that we wanted (as a nation), very similar to that verse, since the majority of the US voted for these charlatans. As we are witnessing now, our Government has grown beyond our control and is threatening to consume everything we produce.

I don't know if the damage done to this country is repairable, but I am very angry that we let it get to this point. I am also very angry that our government holds us in contempt. It shows little regard for our worth as human beings and dignity as people. Our spouses and children are subjected to humiliating body scans and patdowns. People squat in our country, then demand the deed to our estate.

Are we winning the culture war? I feel we are, because our government is lashing out at us. It has abandoned all pretense and is ruling by fiat now. It is abusing its power and no longer trying to hide it. To me, our government appears angry and desperate. It is also being very self destructive. To paraphrase scripture, it knows it has a short time and is roaring as a lion seeking to devour everything. The democrat mindset seems to be: "If I'm going down, I am taking the whole country with me."

Don't despair, we will either fix our problems now, or God will later, the war has already been won. We should continue fighting God's battles and recruiting more soldiers for Him.

• 7 months later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

And he is still divisive