• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

These are some really good questions that you bring up. I have also wondered about such things because of different statements made by different people in the past, and being very curious myself, and having read and studied the many different view points concerning eschatology and the study of the end times; I have something that may be of interest on this topic, that surprisingly to me, cover the points that your questions bring up. Now before I post this link, I must say this concerning this link. Not everything this radio station or this website says can be taken as Gospel Truth, I myself take EVERYTHING I hear on this station with a grain of salt, and I suggest that anyone who listens to this do likewise. But, be that as it may, as I was running my paper route the other night I was tuned in to this station and heard this guy speak about many different things. The radio show turned out to be very interesting to say the least. If you do click on this link and listen to this guys different points, you have to do so with an open mind.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/01/06

If for some odd and precarious reason that the link is deleted or removed, you may contact me via email for the information.

In Christ,

David :cool:

What was the gist, or do you not think you should post it on the forum?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  47
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/27/1976

These are some really good questions that you bring up. I have also wondered about such things because of different statements made by different people in the past, and being very curious myself, and having read and studied the many different view points concerning eschatology and the study of the end times; I have something that may be of interest on this topic, that surprisingly to me, cover the points that your questions bring up. Now before I post this link, I must say this concerning this link. Not everything this radio station or this website says can be taken as Gospel Truth, I myself take EVERYTHING I hear on this station with a grain of salt, and I suggest that anyone who listens to this do likewise. But, be that as it may, as I was running my paper route the other night I was tuned in to this station and heard this guy speak about many different things. The radio show turned out to be very interesting to say the least. If you do click on this link and listen to this guys different points, you have to do so with an open mind.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/01/06

If for some odd and precarious reason that the link is deleted or removed, you may contact me via email for the information.

In Christ,

What was the gist, or do you not think you should post it on the forum?

I didn't know if the topics discussed on this station were completely acceptable on the boards, that is why I posted the "warning" before the link. But the main gist that I got from the radio show that night was the instution of the "Mark of the Beast", and the way that it is going to be implemented.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

OK, but I was wondering what they claimed the mark to be.

For I too wonder what kind of mark is required for buying and selling and yet would also be detrimental to your eternity.

For I too wonder what kind of mark is required for buying and selling and yet would also be detrimental to your eternity.

I think it's a spiritual mark myself.

But that's just me.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,116
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Greek word ranslated is charagma......

NT:5480

charagma (khar'-ag-mah); from the same as NT:5482; a scratch or etching, i.e. stamp (as a badge of servitude), or scupltured figure (statue):

(Biblesoft's New Exhaustive Strong's Numbers and Concordance with Expanded Greek-Hebrew Dictionary. Copyright

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

I think it's a spiritual mark myself.

But that's just me.

:thumbsup:

NT:5480

charagma (khar'-ag-mah); from the same as NT:5482; a scratch or etching, i.e. stamp (as a badge of servitude), or scupltured figure (statue):

(Biblesoft's New Exhaustive Strong's Numbers and Concordance with Expanded Greek-Hebrew Dictionary. Copyright © 1994, 2003 Biblesoft, Inc. and International Bible Translators, Inc.)

Romans 16

17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

Philippians 3

17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.

Philippians 3

14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  47
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  12/27/1976

Ok, well this is what I remember the guy on the radio saying. I'm pulling this from memory, so bare with me. Also, I am not saying that this is definitively what the "Mark of the Beast" is, or will be, but it is something that is worth considering not to mention highly plausible.

He was talking about how the U.S. Government is so corrupt, and has been for many years hiding things from the general American Public. Things such as technological advances in the area of military warfare and weaponery, scientific and medical advances for cures of common diseases that people are dying from each and every day, secret societies and organizations, and many different things like that.

But this one point about the Mark of the Beast came up and he told the DJ, that what he sees as the Mark of the Beast is a small, tiny, microscopic microchip that can be injected into a persons right hand by a syringe containing a harmless saline solution. Now instead of the solution being something as harmless as saline, he was saying that with the advances in Biological and Chemical warfare, that the U.S. Government is going to institute or begin a National Flu epedemic by releasing into the mainstream public square, a strain of a genetically altered flu virus, and that the only "cure" or "treatment" of this new flu strain is going to be a vaccine that the Government already has stockpiled in their many secret underground bunkers and military storage facilities. When the Government feels that the time is right, they are going to release this strain of flu, and when people go to get the vaccine from the Government, it will only be able to be given in an injectible form, and will be given in the top or back side of the persons right hand.

So, while the general American public are thinking that they are getting a vaccine flu shot, they will unknowingly be getting this microscopic microchip injected into their right hands at the same time. Once the vaccine for this special flu has been depleted, then the government will announce to the general public, that with the vaccine they recieved for the flu they were injected with a microchip. He went on to say that this microchip is what is known in the technology world as a "smart chip", and if someone was to cut off their right hand the microchip would become docile and basically self-destruct. Once this happens the Government will be notified automatically that the person is out of compliance, and the Government Agents will be all over this person like white on rice.

I'm more personally inclined to believe that instead of it being done "unknowingly" to the recipients of the vaccine and then announced at a later date, that when a person goes to get the vaccine they will have to sign some papers stating that they pledge their allegiance to the Government. Either the New World Order, or whatever they decide to call it. If the person swears allegiance to the Government it will be required to renounce ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING ELSE the person is loyal to. This would require Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, and any other religion to deny the existence of their respective God, or gods; and allegiance to these Dieties and thereby swearing sole allegiance to the "State" or Government. And as we know, if one should refuse to deny allegiance to the Government that one will be executed by beheading. Yes, the infamous Guillotine.

Again I am not saying that this is the way, or method that the Mark of the Beast will come to pass, but all one has to do is compare current world events with the end time Bible prophecies. I'm just saying that it's something that we should consider and something that is plausible.

In Christ,

P.S. - As a sidenote, all of the technology needed to accomplish a feat such as this is already widely available. :whistling:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  989
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  01/13/1959

Hi David Interesting post. Just want to say that if we follow the Holy Spirit we will be led through any and all situations that men come up with. We have nothing to fear because our God, our Father is ever present with us. Psalm 56:4 , Psalm 91

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  282
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

This thread is entitled Why prophecy? With the idea that the Truth, which is Jesus, being essential to our growing up into Him in all things. Don't know how we have gone so far afield?

Edited by sdktlk