• Group:  Seeker *
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/15/1981

There has to be something motivating your rejection of Him. When someone asks you to receive Jesus as your Savior, what thoughts go through your mind?

Running away...anger....sadness...stupidness... when people say The Holy Spirit is near i already knew...cause than i'm feeling sick and very dizzy

Guest shiloh357

There has to be something motivating your rejection of Him. When someone asks you to receive Jesus as your Savior, what thoughts go through your mind?

Running away...anger....sadness...stupidness... when people say The Holy Spirit is near i already knew...cause than i'm feeling sick and very dizzy

So why does it make you angry or sad when someone suggests that you should receive Jesus? Why run from a loving Savior?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

Thysia I haven't seen you for ages! emot-hug.gif

I think you consider the door might be open for Satan because you don't feel like you have a relationship with Him, right? I know that my feelings, and the assurances I am given in the bible, are sometimes different. So I trust in what the bible says because it has proved far more reliable than my fickle feelings.

What I think you need is an infilling of the Holy Spirit. Keep praying for it. Read your bible, pray, hang out with other Christians who can be a positive influence, go to church.

It does sound like you are in the midst of a storm, a spiritual battle, and I think we need to be wise about how we fight it. Don't read about the enemy, other than from the bible telling you how to defeat him. Don't talk to Satanists. Ask some solid believers to pray for you and honestly spend hours in the Word.

I'll be praying for you at this end.

Much love sis

xoxo

Candice

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,264
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Thysia, is there any time period in your life that you don't remember?

• Group:  Seeker *
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/15/1981

Thysia, is there any time period in your life that you don't remember?

*shock* yeah..how do you know?? when i was about 13-18 years old i don't remember much..uhm..hardly anything.

@Candice and Shiloh...will answer your posts later. Need to go in a few.

Could everyone please pray for Thysia. It seems to me that she needs His help to get through these feelings that are keeping her away from the Lord.

Some time later i read this post again... thank you all for replying. Still at the same point. Another question about satan now...is it possible i opended doors for him and that that's the reason i can;t have a relationship with God?

And is it possible to close these doors? And how?

I hope someone can help me with this.

Thysia, you may not have opened those doors at all..... you have said that you have quite a time that you really don't remember much....... that usually is caused by trauma. Either a physical thing like an accident that causes permanent damage, or it more likely would be caused by trauma. Instances where other people are so abusive that your concious mind does things to not have to deal with what's going on. Thirteen to 18 years old most usually includes sexual abuse and if there is that internal drive to keep you away from God, it's usually caused by someone who hates God. I know several people who were satanically ritually abused. Mostly between the ages of 10 and 20.

It's unlikely that is your problem, but if it is (and that's a big if) it is not that difficult to help. It's really a lot more scary than is the reality because that's what is usually planted in your memory.... Do you feel that if you go to God that terrible things will happen to you?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

I have wondered something.... why are so many christians so easy in blaming things on satan?

I mean... for many years i'm trying to find why i need God and why it is i can't reach Him.

Many christians say it's satan who's stopping me from finding Him. But i think, we people have a free will and so i blame myself for not finding Him.

My question: Why always blame satan?

If you are called Satan CAN'T stop you from finding God. Your free will was lost in Adam and you are lost in sin not caring about God or the things of God.

You can't reach God BECAUSE YOU ARE LOST IN SIN. It is God who calls YOU. If you're seeking God, it is because HE is drawing YOU. It is the blood of Christ which makes you pure and able to come into God's Presence. Without the blood of Christ, God sees only a sinner worthy of death. This is why you must believe in your heart that Jesus Christ is Lord and that God raised him from the dead.

Satan...he already has anyone who is not a Believer.

If you want to blame anyone, blame Adam. It was his disobedience which surrendered the human race. Christ is the Second Adam.

Why do you need God? Because without Him, you will die forever. He has made a way for you to come and he has apparently enlightened you to see the path, which tells me you are called. Believe then, and prove yourself chosen.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Just pray for Jesus to reveal Himself to you. He knows your heart.

Don't stop, just keep praying.

Matters not if you are a sinner. That's what Jesus died for.

Just keep praying.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  909
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,659
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

I have wondered something.... why are so many christians so easy in blaming things on satan?

I mean... for many years i'm trying to find why i need God and why it is i can't reach Him.

Many christians say it's satan who's stopping me from finding Him. But i think, we people have a free will and so i blame myself for not finding Him.

My question: Why always blame satan?

It's easier than facing the evil in ourselves.

I'm a bit of a guitar picker / singer myself. Have you done anything publicly?