• Group:  Seeker *
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/15/1981

I have wondered something.... why are so many christians so easy in blaming things on satan?

I mean... for many years i'm trying to find why i need God and why it is i can't reach Him.

Many christians say it's satan who's stopping me from finding Him. But i think, we people have a free will and so i blame myself for not finding Him.

My question: Why always blame satan?

I have wondered something.... why are so many christians so easy in blaming things on satan?

I mean... for many years i'm trying to find why i need God and why it is i can't reach Him.

Many christians say it's satan who's stopping me from finding Him. But i think, we people have a free will and so i blame myself for not finding Him.

It's easier to place blame on something we can't control then it is to take responsibility for ourselves.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,268
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I don't know how many different kinds of answers you may get here for your question of "Why blame Satan?" It will be interesting to see.

From my perspective it comes from people not really understanding Satan's position and what he is capable of. Most of the things that get blamed on him usually come from not understanding why something happened, or how and sometimes even what. Some people don't want to be responsible for their own problems or failures and need some reason why. Satan is a good place to put the blame cause we know he's evil and it takes some of the responsibility from us.

Being a person who is very familiar with how the evil one works and what he is capable of doing through his dark forces, I can tell you that they are masters at creating confusion and non-realistic ways of thinking. They are very capable of putting up roadblocks through other people's actions who are actually following the dark one's teachings.

So, in some ways it may well actually be Satan that is responsible for a lot of things.

How does that happen? Usually because people don't really know the details of Gods Word and are easily led astray by the teaching fostered by Satan and his dark following. If you want to find God, you will find Him patiently waiting for you. the only way to really start to learn of him is through his word. I do not know of a single person I would trust my soul to for it's future except Jesus, and you'll find him in Gods Word, the Bible.

Until you understand what God has set in motion you may not understand why you need God. Your greatest need for God is not for the physical near future for most of us. There will be people who don't know God and live lives that are OK and be happy for their entire lives...... but it's important to know what comes after death to understand why you need God.

If you are seeking Him, I could not explain why you have not found him. If you are seeking "why" you need him may well tell us why you have not found him as of yet. If you are not familiar with the details of Gods word, I could give you some reasons you may or may not really need him, depending on where you are and what your really looking for.

So my answer to why you have not been able to find God would be that it depends.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  1,345
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Birthday:  04/10/1961

Its not necessarily about blame, but about reality. God tells us Satan roams about as a roaring lion, seeking whom he can devour.

Satan is an unavoidable reality that Gods wisdom has decreed he exist for the time being, anyone who ignores this is foolish and will be devoured.

Those that dont love God open themselves and their descendants up to Satans lies and cruelties, it is just the reality of the world we live in and is self governing sowing and reaping. Ignorance in any new country is no excuse or protection and its is equally so in Gods rule.

• Group:  Seeker *
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  07/15/1981

Ok... i know satan is reality and that he is guilty of lots of pain and trash in this world.

But in my opinion it's to easy to blame satan right?

Ok..in my case it is. I mean... i have been searching for God for a long time now... and i kinda think He must exist.

Still, i haven't found Him.

People say Satan is keeping me away from Him. But how? And isn;t it so that i;m to stupid to not see what others see?

Am i asking to many questions and should i be more open?

I quit reading the bible and pray for myself... cause it made me depressed and i think God already tried enough.

Kinda frustrating being me lol. Trying to find God at the same time pushing him away.

God must hate me by now... I hope He is as patient as someone posted above. Sometimes wished He wasn;t that patient though and pulled me by my hair.

I'm scared...

Ok... i know satan is reality and that he is guilty of lots of pain and trash in this world.

Ok..in my case it is. I mean... i have been searching for God for a long time now... and i kinda think He must exist.

People say Satan is keeping me away from Him. But how? And isn;t it so that i;m to stupid to not see what others see?

I quit reading the bible and pray for myself... cause it made me depressed and i think God already tried enough.

Kinda frustrating being me lol. Trying to find God at the same time pushing him away.

God must hate me by now... I hope He is as patient as someone posted above. Sometimes wished He wasn;t that patient though and pulled me by my hair.

I'm scared...

how many times have you read the entire Bible?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

The story of the prodigal son is a story of all of us until we come to the Father. The son was out partying having a good time with wine women and song until he had squandered all the inheritance that he had received from his father. When he was at a point where he he was in with the pigs eating what they ate he finally came to a realization that he was better off as a servant of his father's than feeding the pigs. He decided to go home. His father who loved him so very much, everyday was at the road looking to see if he could see his son coming home. The one day he the father sees what he had been waiting for - his wayward son coming home. He runs and grabs his son in in great big hug and puts a new robe on him and puts a ring on his finger and sets a lavish party for all to welcome the prodigal home.

There is nothing but you standing in the way of coming to the Father. Your choice. Sure Satan will put pleasures in your way until you are feeling filthy and full of the trash of this world but if you come home to the Father there are riches waiting for you. Forgiven and clothed in the righteousness of Jesus who paid the price for you and me. There is no better place for you to be. Times may be hard here on earth but oh the riches of heaven await. Do not hesitate - time is fleeting. While you are looking for Him, He is waiting for you with open arms - no better place to be as we can attest. There is peace and comfort there. Peace in a stormy world.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  540
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  05/29/1960

satan creates the smoke screen, it's up to us to see thru it. It took me 48 years. There are a lot of knowledgeable people like the ones who posted before me, listen to them. You need God for salvation.

I'm scared...

How is that relevant?

Just curious.

I'm scared...

How is that relevant?

Just curious.

She says she can't find God, but says that she quit reading the Bible. If she doesn't understand the full story of what's in the Bible how can she know God. This site is living proof that one should not rely on people to know what's in the Bible, for there are a thousand different stories.

If she has not read the entire Bible, she should start today, for that's where she'll find Him.