sdktlk

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

China has more lending power control than Jerusalem has ever had.

China is a big cog in the globalist machine. China's lending power is based on the dollar. The dollar is controlled by the Federal Reserve which is a private banking institution controlled by the Rothschild empire.

I got word that Strangelove was banned on account of his website showing he is a strife-sower.

But for the sake of any readers, my response to this is:

How is the Rothschild empire "Jerusalem"?

Neb, I'm familiar with his beliefs, but I really can't in good faith put things like that on WB. His logic is so twisted that even factual things don't matter.

It still is a popular belief that the 'Jews' run the world. And as if the Rothschild controls Israel these days. Theres just no way to have any kind of discussion with people who insist their view is right and more importantly when as you say the logic is twisted and facts do not matter one bit. The thing with Jerusalem being babylon is that babylon is destroyed and never lived in again and scriptures show Yeshua returning to Jerusalem, a temple being built, people living and saints reigning with Him from Jerusalem. Just not possible if God says babylon is destroyed for good.

Another problem with these views also are the hateful attitude for people God still calls His own just like anyone who does not see the Messiah for who He is. True most do not see Him for who He is but that is changing and for goodness sake they do love God just as much as 'christians' do and by seeing our love for Him and walking in His ways they will come to see Him also.

China is a big cog in the globalist machine. China's lending power is based on the dollar. The dollar is controlled by the Federal Reserve which is a private banking institution controlled by the Rothschild empire.

I got word that Strangelove was banned on account of his website showing he is a strife-sower.

Neb, I'm familiar with his beliefs, but I really can't in good faith put things like that on WB. His logic is so twisted that even factual things don't matter.

It still is a popular belief that the 'Jews' run the world. And as if the Rothschild controls Israel these days. Theres just no way to have any kind of discussion with people who insist their view is right and more importantly when as you say the logic is twisted and facts do not matter one bit. The thing with Jerusalem being Babylon is that Babylon is destroyed and never lived in again and scriptures show Yeshua returning to Jerusalem, a temple being built, people living and saints reigning with Him from Jerusalem. Just not possible if God says Babylon is destroyed for good.

Another problem with these views also are the hateful attitude for people God still calls His own just like anyone who does not see the Messiah for who He is. True most do not see Him for who He is but that is changing and for goodness sake they do love God just as much as 'Christians' do and by seeing our love for Him and walking in His ways they will come to see Him also.

:emot-hug:

For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world,

what shall the receiving of them be,

but life from the dead? Romans 11:15

Maranatha~!

Summary of proofs:

1. Jerusalem rules the nations through lending money.

2. Jerusalem kills the prophets and saints.

3. Jerusalem is the "great city" where Jesus was killed.

4. Jerusalem sits on 7 mountains.

5. Jerusalem is described as a whore in the Bible.

6. Jerusalem's priests wore purple, red, precious stones, and gold.

7. Jerusalem drinks the cup of wrath.

8. Jerusalem's lovers, the kings of the earth, turn on her to destroy her.

9. Jerusalem is called "Babylon" by Peter in 1 Peter 5:13

YET the Spirit of the Prophets say:

Zech 14:11-16

11 And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

13 And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult from the Lord shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour.

14 And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance.

15 And so shall be the plague of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, and of the ass, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague.

16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles. KJV

Jer 51:11-26

1 Make the arrows bright! Gather the shields! The Lord has raised up the spirit of the kings of the Medes. For His plan is against Babylon to destroy it, Because it is the vengeance of the Lord,The vengeance for His temple. 12 Set up the standard on the walls of Babylon; Make the guard strong, Set up the watchmen, Prepare the ambushes. For the Lord has both devised and done What He spoke against the inhabitants of Babylon. 13 O you who dwell by many waters, Abundant in treasures,Your end has come,The measure of your covetousness. 14 The Lord of hosts has sworn by Himself: "Surely I will fill you with men, as with locusts, And they shall lift up a shout against you."

15 He has made the earth by His power; He has established the world by His wisdom, And stretched out the heaven by His understanding. 16 When He utters His voice

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

The Knesset-The great synagogue

The synagogue of Satan

Rothchild built the great synagogue as a gift.

This is where the moddern day pharisees make thier laws.

If I had a dime for every time I've read this stupid 'Rothchild' nonsense.....I could buy that silver Beamer I've always wanted! But....what price a Jew hater? :huh:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,262
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The synagogue of Satan

If I had a dime for every time I've read this stupid 'Rothchild' nonsense.....I could buy that silver Beamer I've always wanted! But....what price a Jew hater? :huh:

Actually James A. de Rothschild did pay for the Knesset building... Actually the Rothschild family also paid for the Supreme Court Building in Jerusalem also.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  540
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  05/29/1960

The synagogue of Satan

Micah 4

The LORD

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

The synagogue of Satan

A synagogue is a building for religious purposes. The Knesset is a political body, like our Congress.

Now, if Rothchild built the synagogue, that makes Rothchild over the Knesset, if anything - not the Knesset over him and what he does!

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

:blink: Did you believe this before or after you decided Jerusalem was Babylon?

Do you know anything about Israel and it's government?

When I have more time, I will pull up some stuff for you.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,418
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Ahh the silver streak on the 610 loop :laugh:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Ahh the silver streak on the 610 loop :laugh:

Considering 610 at rush hour.....more like the silver BLOB. No streaking going on in that mess. I need a flying car.......:whistling: