• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,263
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

If I had a dime for every time I've read this stupid 'Rothchild' nonsense.....I could buy that silver Beamer I've always wanted! But....what price a Jew hater? :huh:

Ahh the silver streak on the 610 loop :laugh:

Considering 610 at rush hour.....more like the silver BLOB. No streaking going on in that mess. I need a flying car.......:whistling:

chitty chitty bang bang....:rolleyes:

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,200
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The Knesset-The great synagogue

The synagogue of Satan

Rothchild built the great synagogue as a gift.

This is where the moddern day pharisees make thier laws.

A synagogue is a building for religious purposes. The Knesset is a political body, like our Congress.

Now, if Rothchild built the synagogue, that makes Rothchild over the Knesset, if anything - not the Knesset over him and what he does!

The Knesset first convened on 14 February 1949, following the 20 January elections, succeeding the Assembly of Representatives that had functioned as the Jewish community's parliament during the Mandate era.

The term "Knesset" is derived from the ancient Great Assembly or Great Synagogue (Hebrew: כְּנֶסֶת הַגְּדוֹלָה‎) which according to Jewish tradition was an assembly of 120 scribes, sages, and prophets, in the period from the end of the Biblical prophets to the time of the development of Rabbinic Judaism - about two centuries ending c. 70 CE. There is, however, no organizational continuity and - aside from the number of members - little similarity, as the ancient Knesset was an essentially religious, completely unelected body.

The pharisees were religious?Who would have known it?

I wonder how much more religious were the pharisees 2000 years ago than the members of the knesset today.

I understand your thing about the Rothschilds and especially if you add in the Hapsburgs the Warburgs and the Windsors..... but I really don't see the connection with Jerusalem.... The Rothschilds have built things all over the world, not just Israel.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  282
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

I got nothing on the cup :noidea:, but have always associated hand with ministry.

There is much said in Scripture about a "cup." But as it is a "golden cup" which, as you said, points to the Person and Nature of God we see the Lord Jesus referring to a cup, "and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt." (Mat 26:39) And again the Lord said to the disciples, with respect to a cup, "can ye drink of the cup that I drink of? and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? And they said unto him, We can. And Jesus said unto them, Ye shall indeed drink of the cup that I drink of; and with the baptism that I am baptized withal shall ye be baptized." (Mar 10:38b-39)

The cup the Lord is referring to here is that which contains the will of God for His life. And He told the disciples they too would drink of that same cup, which was the will of God for the disciples lives. By this we can see that a "golden cup" should contain the will of God for the believers life, that is it should contain "the water of life." (Rev 22:17) However, the "golden cup" in the hand of this woman does not contain "the water of life" it is full of "abominations and filthiness of her fornication." There is death in her cup.

The "hand" does signify ministry along with fellowship, blessing, safety, love, etc. This hand should be "holding forth the Word of Life" (Php 2:16,) but we see it is not.

The appearance of this woman does not seem to match up with her being anything that could be classified as a secular government. She is however joined together with a "scarlet colored beast." Any thoughts anyone?

I see what you mean about the cup. Looks like that would be an interesting study in itself. As for the beast I think it is all the unsaved peoples of the earth as in Rev17:15. Though could be wrong as I have not put a lot of study into it. I do see the woman as the corrupt religious system of the world though and can see why God says "Come out of her ,my people....".

If there is any "rule" to interpreting symbolic prophecy then we would have to understand, from the four "beasts" that rose up out of the sea in the Book of Daniel, that the "beast" this woman abides upon here has to be representative of secular, that is worldly government. So, if that is the case then we have a picture of some "woman" who is coupled with a "beast," so the "woman" cannot, in and of herself, be any particular country or nation, as she is riding upon secular government." We, as believers, cannot come out of the entire world so the question remains who is the "her" that we are commanded to "come out of?"

Rev 17;18

And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

She is a city.

How is the scripture spells it out so clearly but yet there are those who can not endure sound doctrin?

Not even a verse as simple as this?

Yes, she is a city. But I guess we would need to understand the Greek word polis, interpreted city. It means a town (properly with walls, of greater or lesser size):- city. Therefore, she is a city, a town, which has walls. We then need to understand what does that mean before the Lord.

Mostly just wanted to bring this portion of the thread forward.

Moving on ...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

If I had a dime for every time I've read this stupid 'Rothchild' nonsense.....I could buy that silver Beamer I've always wanted! But....what price a Jew hater? :huh:

Ahh the silver streak on the 610 loop :laugh:

Considering 610 at rush hour.....more like the silver BLOB. No streaking going on in that mess. I need a flying car.......:whistling:

chitty chitty bang bang....:rolleyes:

:P

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,263
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

:blink: Did you believe this before or after you decided Jerusalem was Babylon?

Do you know anything about Israel and it's government?

When I have more time, I will pull up some stuff for you.

I read quite abit about the beast.Ive been interested in it even before I understood what it was.

I started understanding that Jerusalem was Babylon the great because I know the words of Jesus CAN NOT BE WRONG..

I started understading that the Israeli goverment was the beast when I realized the revelation of Jesus Christ is ment to be understood by Israelites.

You Know nothing of My Lord and His Perfect Words..... He shall stand on a Mountain outside of Her walls and destroy all who come against Her and will reign 1000 within those same walls!

Although she sits in the system of Babylon she is kept by His great love which cannot be overthrown... Love Steven

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

The synagogue of Satan

A synagogue is a building for religious purposes. The Knesset is a political body, like our Congress.

Now, if Rothchild built the synagogue, that makes Rothchild over the Knesset, if anything - not the Knesset over him and what he does!

The Knesset first convened on 14 February 1949, following the 20 January elections, succeeding the Assembly of Representatives that had functioned as the Jewish community's parliament during the Mandate era.

The term "Knesset" is derived from the ancient Great Assembly or Great Synagogue (Hebrew: כְּנֶסֶת הַגְּדוֹלָה‎) which according to Jewish tradition was an assembly of 120 scribes, sages, and prophets, in the period from the end of the Biblical prophets to the time of the development of Rabbinic Judaism - about two centuries ending c. 70 CE. There is, however, no organizational continuity and - aside from the number of members - little similarity, as the ancient Knesset was an essentially religious, completely unelected body.

I wonder how much more religious were the pharisees 2000 years ago than the members of the knesset today.

I understand your thing about the Rothschilds and especially if you add in the Hapsburgs the Warburgs and the Windsors..... but I really don't see the connection with Jerusalem.... The Rothschilds have built things all over the world, not just Israel.

I just understand the Rothchilds built a house for the synagogue of Satan which happens to rule Jerusalem.

Strangelove brought up the connection with Jerusalem.

And for those of you who have labled me a jew hater (and im not speaking of you other one),my friend Strangelove is a jew.

And so is many others who seem to be some call self loathing Jews, not my phrase mind you but we see if in George Soros and many others who think Jersualem is meaningless and insignificant. The Knesset does not rule over all of Jerusalem remember its a divided city and at the end of age when Messiah returns He returns through the east gate of the city, He rules from His throne in Jerusalem, all will come to Zion to learn His ways. Where did Messiah say the synagogue of satan was? it wasn't in Jerusalem.

I just understand the Rothchilds built a house for the synagogue of Satan which happens to rule Jerusalem.

And for those of you who have labled me a jew hater (and im not speaking of you other one), my friend Strangelove is a jew.

Dear One, My Friend Jesus Is A Jew

And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: Romans 11:26

And Jesus Saves

Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will perform that good thing which I have promised unto the house of Israel and to the house of Judah. In those days, and at that time, will I cause the Branch of righteousness to grow up unto David; and he shall execute judgment and righteousness in the land. In those days shall Judah be saved, and Jerusalem shall dwell safely: and this is the name wherewith she shall be called, The LORD our righteousness. Jeremiah 33:14-16

The Rothchilds Don't

Strangelove Don't

You Don't

I Don't

Save

So Trust Jesus

He Still Does Miracles, Really~!

The synagogue of Satan

And for those of you who have labled me a jew hater (and im not speaking of you other one),my friend Strangelove is a jew.

The Rothschild family control global finances. Edmond and Philip pretty much get whatever they want done anywhere. If they do decide to move global governess to Jerusalem it will happen. I don't see it going that way right now. I don't think we can really tell what will happen until the next two big wars are over. It concerns me greatly that we have built the largest military base and embassy around Babylon Iraq. They have also run a very very large fiber optics through the Babylon area with a huge hub that joins several other cabels into a global set of fiber optics communications.

The synagogue of Satan

And so is many others who seem to be some call self loathing Jews, not my phrase mind you but we see if in George Soros and many others who think Jersualem is meaningless and insignificant. The Knesset does not rule over all of Jerusalem remember its a divided city and at the end of age when Messiah returns He returns through the east gate of the city, He rules from His throne in Jerusalem, all will come to Zion to learn His ways. Where did Messiah say the synagogue of satan was? it wasn't in Jerusalem.

The synagogue of Satan was in Pergamon, and Hitler moved the whole thing to Germany. So right now the synagogue of Satan is in Berlin.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  282
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

The synagogue of Satan

The synagogue of Satan was in Pergamon, and Hitler moved the whole thing to Germany. So right now the synagogue of Satan is in Berlin.

There are two mentions of the synagogue of Satan in Revelation. 1) Ephesus "and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan." (Rev 2:9) 2) Philadelphia "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie." (Rev 3:9)