• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

We dont live in a 'solar system'

We live in an Earth system. The Earth being the centre of the universe. Totally unspinning and stationary as per scripture, logic, and real science.

Dont believe anything NASA (Freemasons in space) tell you. They are a government agency.

TinFoilHatArea.jpg

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  47
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/27/1976

We live in an Earth system. The Earth being the centre of the universe. Totally unspinning and stationary as per scripture, logic, and real science.

Dont believe anything NASA (Freemasons in space) tell you. They are a government agency.

TinFoilHatArea.jpg

:24::24::24::24::24::24::24::24:

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/22/1984

The Earth is completely unmoving, non-spinning...right at the centre of God's universe both spiritually and physically, just as scripture describes.

Isaiah 66:1 - "Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool..."

So you are saying the LORD's throne revolves around the His footstool?

This is really good! so good that it never even had a response, so the point it's taken, how can God say that His throne revolves around His footstool?

Speaking about Joshua long day ehm... well... how it's possible to use this as a proof that the earth doesn't move? Really, it has NOTHING to do with the movement of earth!

However, I must admit that, in terms of physical laws, it's not wrong to say that the earth is still. It always depends on what kind of reference system you choose. We have to remember that we don't say that the earth revolves around the sun because it's right and the contrary is wrong, but because It is simplier!

If we take the earth as the center of the solar system we have many difficult calculation to rightly predict the movement of celestial bodies; instead, using the sun as Mass Centre of our reference system, it all gets simplier.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I got word that Strangelove has been banned on account of discovering via his website that he is a strife-sower.

So . . . . back to the images!

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/22/1984

oooh yeah

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  443
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1

TinFoilHatArea.jpg

:24::24::24::24::24::24::24::24:

i think he went past the tin foil hat and just had a dr. implant a steel plate in his head.

:24::taped::24::taped::24::taped:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  2

I got word that Strangelove has been banned on account of discovering via his website that he is a strife-sower.

So . . . . back to the images!

Are you sure he's banned, neb? He's still listed as 'member.'

I told my kids last night that I had seen someone online who claims that Copernicus was wrong; they were stunned.

Really, if the earth is completely stationary, then everything out there in space would have to be whirling about us at incredible speed, just to keep up the 'illusion' that our earth was turning once every 24 hours. So much easier if the earth is turning!

Besides, if all our beliefs about the workings of the solar system are wrong, how do we account for the fact that we earth-dwellers have sent up so many things to go out and visit our fellow planets, using calculations based on Copernicus/Kepler/Newton etc - and the space probes have gotten to where we sent them? If our assumptions were wrong, wouldn't the probes gone who-knows-where instead?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

TinFoilHatArea.jpg

:24::24::24: Please tell me you have not copywritten that!

It has to go up on my office door :laugh: