• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Ezek 38:10-16

10'Thus says the Lord GOD, "It will come about on that day, that thoughts will come into your mind, and you will devise an evil plan, 11 and you will say,' I will go up against the land of unwalled villages. I will go against those who are at rest, that live securely, all of them living without walls, and having no bars or gates, 12 to capture spoil and to seize plunder, to turn your hand against the waste places which are now inhabited, and against the people who are gathered from the nations, who have acquired cattle and goods, who live at the center of the world.' 13 "Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all its villages, will say to you, 'Have you come to capture spoil? Have you assembled your company to seize plunder, to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to capture great spoil?'"'

14 "Therefore, prophesy, son of man, and say to Gog, 'Thus says the Lord GOD," On that day when My people Israel are living securely, will you not know it? 15 "And you will come from your place out of the remote parts of the north, you and many peoples with you, all of them riding on horses, a great assembly and a mighty army; 16 and you will come up against My people Israel like a cloud to cover the land. It will come about in the last days that I shall bring you against My land, in order that the nations may know Me when I shall be sanctified through you before their eyes, O Gog. "

NASB

I do believe this happens before the antichrist takes over and this is simply not possible as long as the middle east is dominated by Islam unchecked.

I do know that the globalists have been working for another large world war. They have writtten that the hopes of this war will rid the planet of Islam, Christanity and Jews completely. Then they can offer the world peace and the new age pagan religion that is more and more prevelant behind the scenes today.

I know that you believe all those globalist are in control of everything and they very well may be for now but in the end of the age when all the terrible stuff comes around it is islamic nations that are the forefront of prophecy. God states that everything that will come at the end of the age, the players, those that come against Israel and those He defeats at His return are all present in the beginning of the bible. It is the ishmaelites, esua, caanaties all with new names but still the age old hatred and they will come after all who confess His name no matter where one is in the world. If it was just a new age pagan thing then there would be not much persecution of christians or judaism since many many of the new agey stuff believe all can love what god they wish since they all are basically the same. And if the islamic nations can get Israel and the radical palestinians, hamas, hizbollah and the rest to go to war with Israel it will solve that problem for them. And heck thats not going to be hard to get hamas and the rest to do as they want since they firmly believe Iran as well as the rest of the outspoken radicals are behind them. Psa. 83 seems to be coming soon enough I believe which would give Israel 'peace' and seen as being 'unwalled' or not being pushed against constantly, a false peace. Whoever it is that comes around and makes the war stop will be the ac and the scriptures say he is an Assyrian and well peace or safety for a time then poof he shows himself for who he is, satan is thrown to earth and all that terrible anger of satan is loosed upon man. At least one full third of all nations today are islamic and with the population rate most all nations within a 50 period will be mostly muslim many years before that, now thats a scary thought.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,135
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Ezek 38:10-16

10'Thus says the Lord GOD, "It will come about on that day, that thoughts will come into your mind, and you will devise an evil plan, 11 and you will say,' I will go up against the land of unwalled villages. I will go against those who are at rest, that live securely, all of them living without walls, and having no bars or gates, 12 to capture spoil and to seize plunder, to turn your hand against the waste places which are now inhabited, and against the people who are gathered from the nations, who have acquired cattle and goods, who live at the center of the world.' 13 "Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all its villages, will say to you, 'Have you come to capture spoil? Have you assembled your company to seize plunder, to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to capture great spoil?'"'

14 "Therefore, prophesy, son of man, and say to Gog, 'Thus says the Lord GOD," On that day when My people Israel are living securely, will you not know it? 15 "And you will come from your place out of the remote parts of the north, you and many peoples with you, all of them riding on horses, a great assembly and a mighty army; 16 and you will come up against My people Israel like a cloud to cover the land. It will come about in the last days that I shall bring you against My land, in order that the nations may know Me when I shall be sanctified through you before their eyes, O Gog. "

NASB

I do believe this happens before the antichrist takes over and this is simply not possible as long as the middle east is dominated by Islam unchecked.

I do know that the globalists have been working for another large world war. They have writtten that the hopes of this war will rid the planet of Islam, Christanity and Jews completely. Then they can offer the world peace and the new age pagan religion that is more and more prevelant behind the scenes today.

I know that you believe all those globalist are in control of everything and they very well may be for now but in the end of the age when all the terrible stuff comes around it is islamic nations that are the forefront of prophecy. God states that everything that will come at the end of the age, the players, those that come against Israel and those He defeats at His return are all present in the beginning of the bible. It is the ishmaelites, esua, caanaties all with new names but still the age old hatred and they will come after all who confess His name no matter where one is in the world. If it was just a new age pagan thing then there would be not much persecution of christians or judaism since many many of the new agey stuff believe all can love what god they wish since they all are basically the same. And if the islamic nations can get Israel and the radical palestinians, hamas, hizbollah and the rest to go to war with Israel it will solve that problem for them. And heck thats not going to be hard to get hamas and the rest to do as they want since they firmly believe Iran as well as the rest of the outspoken radicals are behind them. Psa. 83 seems to be coming soon enough I believe which would give Israel 'peace' and seen as being 'unwalled' or not being pushed against constantly, a false peace. Whoever it is that comes around and makes the war stop will be the ac and the scriptures say he is an Assyrian and well peace or safety for a time then poof he shows himself for who he is, satan is thrown to earth and all that terrible anger of satan is loosed upon man. At least one full third of all nations today are islamic and with the population rate most all nations within a 50 period will be mostly muslim many years before that, now thats a scary thought.

Do you understand that those new agers are mother earth worshipers who want to basically depopulate the earth. They write of needing to delete about 5 billion people.... Ridding the planet of Islam is not a problem..... and if they do it right they will take christians and Jews with them.

Mizz when Psalm 83 happens to the extent of the writings, it will destroy the religion of Islam. When God shows His choice was issac, they will not have anything to hold onto. They will turn from the false teachings of Mohammad.

The Assyrians were Pagans that had more to do with Nimrod than Mohammad; and it's these same pagan Babylonian beliefs that these globalists are aligned with. From the Moloch Owl in California to the groves in Germany, France and Briton the basics of the old Assyrian gods still drive them and their agenda's. With the peoples of the world being scattered all over the world, the antichrist could be born and come from just about anywhere.

Rev 11:7

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

KJV

Rev 17:8-11

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit , and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

KJV

this beast comes out of the bottomless pit and is one of the kings.

the king of the bottomless pit is Apollo....

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Explain please

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

KJV

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit , and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

KJV

But......Apollo is a fictional god; he never existed. :noidea:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Mizz when Psalm 83 happens to the extent of the writings, it will destroy the religion of Islam. When God shows His choice was issac, they will not have anything to hold onto. They will turn from the false teachings of Mohammad.

We can only pray this will happen.

KJV

KJV

That's not the case. Apollo was one of the sons of God that left his place and came to earth...... and no I can't tell you why I know that.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

KJV

KJV

I believe our brother was thinking of this verse.

Revelation 9:11

And they had as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, but in Greek he has the name Apollyon.