• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

What know ye not?

2Co 11:14

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

2Co 11:15

Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works. :thumbsup:

What do these aliens testify of?

I've often heard those who encounter them state that they are visiting us to usher in a "new age" of Peace and Undersatnding. However, the Word states that there is no Peace outside of Christ and a relationship with God. Do they testify of Christ Jesus? Wouldn't it stand to be the fact that if they were in fact members of the Kingdom that they would give Glory to God and His Christ?

Re 5:11

And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the living creatures and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

Re 5:12

Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honor, and glory, and blessing.

Here it appears that at the center of all of the Kingdom of Heavens attention and worship is the Chirst. Here He is at the center of all Creation.

Why do these aliens not give Glory to God especially if they are beings who understand and are created without the need for a kinsman redeeemer? :blink::noidea::wub:

peace,

Dave

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Some of us are scheduled to become human 2.0 in the future though...... can hardly wait for the upgrade from human 1.0

those of us who are born again, are about human 1.5.3a

:laugh:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

The answer is yes. The other forms of life are called angels. They are spirits. This is all God decided to tell us about them. I advise you not to go beyond what is written.

As for the so-called aliens that occasionally show with wild claims, as others point out, they are obviously deceiving demons. I have never heard of a born again believer having an encounter with one of them (in that mode) after being saved.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The answer is yes. The other forms of life are called angels. They are spirits. This is all God decided to tell us about them. I advise you not to go beyond what is written.

As for the so-called aliens that occasionally show with wild claims, as others point out, they are obviously deceiving demons. I have never heard of a born again believer having an encounter with one of them (in that mode) after being saved.

I am acquainted with more than one person who was born into a multigenerational Satanic family that have had to deal with encounters of these entities. Some are demons and others are the angels themselves who come here and take up a physical existance much as would any man or woman. These encounters are very difficult for them to deal with.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  415
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/02/1945

Do you think that since God has ALWAYS existed, he may have possibly have had other forms of life prior to Human Beings? I'm speaking of some form other than aliens or prior thoughts...Or are we vain enough to believe that we are and were the first form of being that God has ever considered?

Your thoughts?

The angels were created heavenly beings, some sinned and followed after satan, but the majority followed God. What difference does it make about other forms of life since God didn't tell us in the bible one way or the other except about the angels. I don't know of too many people worrying about it, my Lord, there is enough to worry about in this life than other created forms. :noidea:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

How about other "life" forms though? What I mean is that how should we think about life that is a combination of human DNA and non human dna? What would we do if intelligent beings did indeed come here? As Christians I would see it as an opportunity for the Gospel.

How about other "life" forms though? What I mean is that how should we think about life that is a combination of human DNA and non human dna? What would we do if intelligent beings did indeed come here? As Christians I would see it as an opportunity for the Gospel.

I'll leave this dilemma to the Christian trekkies.

Guest Butero

I don't know if there were other forms of life, besides the angelic host of course, that were here before human beings, but I do think it is possible.

Genesis 1:1 IN the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Some people believe that there was a gap between this verse and verse 2.

Genesis 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

The thought is that God wouldn't have created something without form and void, so it stands to reason that something happened to cause the earth to be in that state. Some believe that it was during this period of time that creatures like the dinosaur existed, and perhaps a primitive form of human like being known as the cave men. This theory does make sense and does answer a lot of questions, but there is no way to prove whether it is true or not? There are ways to explain the existence of cave men and dinosaurs and still reject this theory. There are some people that believe that the earth is only 6000 to 10,000 years old, and that the reason why scientific evidence suggests it is millions of years old is because of changes that occured at the time of Noah's flood.

As long as a theory doesn't contradict scripture, I am open to it.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Firstly, I don't know if they would have human DNA.

Secondly, how could one consider how to deal with a problem they have not encountered? I mean, you would have to consider their belief system and what they know about God and stuff like that - which you cannot know by speculation.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  2

I don't know if there were other forms of life, besides the angelic host of course, that were here before human beings, but I do think it is possible.

Genesis 1:1 IN the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Some people believe that there was a gap between this verse and verse 2.

Genesis 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

The thought is that God wouldn't have created something without form and void, so it stands to reason that something happened to cause the earth to be in that state. Some believe that it was during this period of time that creatures like the dinosaur existed, and perhaps a primitive form of human like being known as the cave men. This theory does make sense and does answer a lot of questions, but there is no way to prove whether it is true or not? There are ways to explain the existence of cave men and dinosaurs and still reject this theory. There are some people that believe that the earth is only 6000 to 10,000 years old, and that the reason why scientific evidence suggests it is millions of years old is because of changes that occured at the time of Noah's flood.

As long as a theory doesn't contradict scripture, I am open to it.

How does a gap between verse 1 and verse 2 during which massive amounts of creatures die square with Paul's assertion that Adam's sin ushered in death? Either there was no death before the Fall (per Paul) or else Scripture is inconsistent...

:noidea: