Bold Believer

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

he's commenting on several other threads Mizz.....

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,194
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

The whole duty of man is to glorify God and enjoy Him forever. (The Westminster Confession)

Micah 6:8 (NKJV) He has shown you, O man, what is good; And what does the LORD require of you But to do justly, To love mercy, And to walk humbly with your God?

Can I get an amen y'all!

They will in the next generation of the flesh of man but not in this age. Our flesh was made to reject the truth and that's why the law and commandments were made to condemn the flesh to death. In the next generation, the law and commandments will be written in the hearts, minds and souls of all God's people.

Sir you have identified yourself as a gnostic heretic... We would love you but you have rejected God's Word, and set yourself up as the only source to find God... the flames will not be pleasant I promise you that.. and unless you repent and turn around it is your eternal abode... Love Steven

Except maybe for the vague 'next generation' I don't see any gnostic teaching here. Man's flesh is contrary to Gods commandments, sin is what man strives against, fights against in this body, is it not? and sin is lawlessness, obedience to Him in all things is accounted as righteousnes. And in the millennial reign under that full covenant Gods commandments will be written on our hearts, thats exactly what Jer. 31 and Heb. 8 tells us that His Torah/commandments will be written on our hearts. I think I would have used age to come, the millennial reign instead of next generation.

He has recently come onto the boards and in other post has in fact admitted his belief in my statemant above... Love Steven

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Ah yes I did come across those after I wrote this so completely understand why it was written! Always amazes me when some say we do not sin?! good grief! If man could become sinless in these dirt suits then there was no need for the death and resurrection of Yeshua, no need for the bible, no need for His return, we would be 'like gods'. :noidea:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

The whole duty of man is to glorify God and enjoy Him forever. (The Westminster Confession)

Micah 6:8 (NKJV) He has shown you, O man, what is good; And what does the LORD require of you But to do justly, To love mercy, And to walk humbly with your God?

Can I get an amen y'all!

They will in the next generation of the flesh of man but not in this age. Our flesh was made to reject the truth and that's why the law and commandments were made to condemn the flesh to death. In the next generation, the law and commandments will be written in the hearts, minds and souls of all God's people.

Sir you have identified yourself as a gnostic heretic... We would love you but you have rejected God's Word, and set yourself up as the only source to find God... the flames will not be pleasant I promise you that.. and unless you repent and turn around it is your eternal abode... Love Steven

Except maybe for the vague 'next generation' I don't see any gnostic teaching here. Man's flesh is contrary to Gods commandments, sin is what man strives against, fights against in this body, is it not? and sin is lawlessness, obedience to Him in all things is accounted as righteousnes. And in the millennial reign under that full covenant Gods commandments will be written on our hearts, thats exactly what Jer. 31 and Heb. 8 tells us that His Torah/commandments will be written on our hearts. I think I would have used age to come, the millennial reign instead of next generation.

He has recently come onto the boards and in other post has in fact admitted his belief in my statemant above... Love Steven

Yes I did come across his posts after writing this. There are many christians who do not believe they sin, just boggles the mind! So many when coming to some understandings completely believe they have been given new revelations from Him and insist on everyone else follow their teachings. Thats only going to get worse as the days get shorter until He returns.

Ah yes I did come across those after I wrote this so completely understand why it was written! Always amazes me when some say we do not sin?! good grief! If man could become sinless in these dirt suits then there was no need for the death and resurrection of Yeshua, no need for the bible, no need for His return, we would be 'like gods'. :noidea:

And what of The Son Who through bloody sweat begged The Father for another way? Wouldn't that be the biggest travesty of all if we could have done it on our own! Love Steven

I preach the gospel for God all day long, seven days a week, until I am killed by the beast in the mind of a Christian. False prophets are pastors, priests, ministers, chaplains, teachers and preachers who preach false gospels from the pulpits of their churches. This has nothing to do with the true God.

Well Dear One

That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another. And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it. 1 Corinthians 12:25-26

Your Words Are Strange

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. Galatians 5:19-21

But God's Kids Will Still Love

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another. Galatians 5:22-26

So Prayerfully And With Great Joy And Profound Hope I Bless You Beloved

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; Matthew 5:44

In The Name Of Jesus

Amen~!

Love, Joe

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

One duty we will have some day that not many discuss and that is that we will be responsible for judging the angels...... not a real pleasent thing to ponder, but it will be one of our duties.

Serious stuff there, O.O. I wonder if God believes we're equal to that task? But then if He tells us it will be so then.....I guess we will be.

What I really find odd about that MG, is that God created us not knowing good from evil. We were literally not qualified to judge anything...... and it was the result of Satan himself by convinced Eve to eat of the fruit which in turn gave us the very knowledge to be judge worthy.

Kind of funny how God works things out.

And, yet, He always does. :)

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter:

Fear God and keep His commandments, For this is man's all. For God will bring every work into judgement, Including every secret thing, Whether good or evil. Eccl. 12:13-14

This is what Gods says is the whole duty of man, fear Him and keep His commandments. When we do this we are walking in His light.

I get you mizzdy, but I was going with this at the time....

Joh 14:15 "If you love me, you will keep my commandments.

But the fear part, no disagreement from me either.

Blessings

Can I get an amen y'all!

He has recently come onto the boards and in other post has in fact admitted his belief in my statement above... Love Steven

Yes I did come across his posts after writing this. There are many christians who do not believe they sin, just boggles the mind! So many when coming to some understandings completely believe they have been given new revelations from Him and insist on everyone else follow their teachings. Thats only going to get worse as the days get shorter until He returns.

Immerse yourself in His Word and Prayer building a Spiritual relationship with Him where the body no longer matters and you will be ready for the witness that will come to us all... Love Steven

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  68
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  1

Can I get an amen y'all!

You have falsely accused me of being someone you have no idea about. You are disobeying the commandment to not bear false witness against they neighbor. Sinners never obey the commandments of God and do whatever pleases them instead of God. I preach the gospel for God all day long, seven days a week, until I am killed by the beast in the mind of a Christian. False prophets are pastors, priests, ministers, chaplains, teachers and preachers who preach false gospels from the pulpits of their churches. This has nothing to do with the true God.

Why was he banned?