• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/28/1952

When we see a world in peril and our Country down spiraling as we speak, shouldn't we be asking ourselves ...WWGD? What would God do? What must he be thinking in a time where so much degradation and decadence and demoralization is taking place in America as we copy off Eastern Countries...Here we are trying to be an open country with freedom of all who care to join in on our Newfound ideas and Independence and we can't even follow a few simple rules.....Everyone thinks we're Burger King....Everyone wants it THEIR WAY...upon entering this New Idea of "anything goes." Where does it all lead to? When does it end so we can begin to turn things around ???

People make fun of me because I'm proud to be a FUNDAMENTALIST....And yet, we have evidence then and now to show that the fundamentals of life is what made America and the world so healthy and successful...and like we're not satisfied with that now and so we feel compelled to change into what many other countries show evidence of failure over.....what part of "it doesn't work that way" Do we not get????

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  540
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  05/29/1960

When we see a world in peril and our Country down spiraling as we speak, shouldn't we be asking ourselves ...WWGD? What would God do? What must he be thinking in a time where so much degradation and decadence and demoralization is taking place in America as we copy off Eastern Countries...Here we are trying to be an open country with freedom of all who care to join in on our Newfound ideas and Independence and we can't even follow a few simple rules.....Everyone thinks we're Burger King....Everyone wants it THEIR WAY...upon entering this New Idea of "anything goes." Where does it all lead to? When does it end so we can begin to turn things around ???

People make fun of me because I'm proud to be a FUNDAMENTALIST....And yet, we have evidence then and now to show that the fundamentals of life is what made America and the world so healthy and successful...and like we're not satisfied with that now and so we feel compelled to change into what many other countries show evidence of failure over.....what part of "it doesn't work that way" Do we not get????

I see your frustration but things are not going to change. God has told us the story long ago and yes America is not the country that it was because we are moving away from the Light.

2 Timothy 3

Perilous Times and Perilous Men

1 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good,

TRUST IN GOD!

Joshua 1

9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

I see your frustration but things are not going to change. God has told us the story long ago and yes America is not the country that it was because we are moving away from the Light.

2 Timothy 3

Perilous Times and Perilous Men

1 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good,

TRUST IN GOD!

Joshua 1

9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."

As Believer says - we know the One who is in control and He has said that He would never leave us or forsake us. "Fear not little flock" Jesus said these things must come to be. There will be a grand 'homecoming soon'.

WWGD? He is repeating over and over "Please repent and turn from your evil ways, so that you may LIVE", all the while counting down to the number of Believers, which He has predetermined, that will trigger the Rapture, the Tribulation, and the return of our LORD!

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/09/1958

We could worry about the situations in the world at present but we need not. God is in control of all things. This does not mean he causes them all but has control.

Edited by ester1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,171
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

We could worry about the situations in the world at present but we need not. God is in control of all things. This does not mean he causes them all but has control.

that works out OK unless God is just letting us run amuck as an object lesson for the whole universe as to what happens when you let humans have complete control. I know He can and does intervene in individual lives for I've experienced it myself. But I've seen so many bad things happen to such good people that I think we're more into the endure part of history.

Whatever the case ten thousand years into eternity none of us will care much about this time in our eternal lives.

So are we just going to sit back and wait? Do you really believe that this life....our lives are in the hands of the hopeless and lost? What if this is not the time God is referring to as so many are interpreting that next year may be the end? What if this is still part of the big test and God means for us to continue to fight the good fight and/or stand up as a ONE and be strong? God may have given many endings throughout time and somehow man seemed to correct many errors of ways that may have pleased God....I know many of us please God everyday in as many ways as we know how....Sure, God is not pleased with the corrupt and the lazy and the lost, and the sinners who refuse to grab onto God's gifts of life and eternity...But that's no reason for us to just sit back and repeat scripture as if we are throwing in the towel....Your thoughts?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I like the way the commentary I posted here explains such.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  540
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  05/29/1960

So are we just going to sit back and wait? Do you really believe that this life....our lives are in the hands of the hopeless and lost? What if this is not the time God is referring to as so many are interpreting that next year may be the end? What if this is still part of the big test and God means for us to continue to fight the good fight and/or stand up as a ONE and be strong? God may have given many endings throughout time and somehow man seemed to correct many errors of ways that may have pleased God....I know many of us please God everyday in as many ways as we know how....Sure, God is not pleased with the corrupt and the lazy and the lost, and the sinners who refuse to grab onto God's gifts of life and eternity...But that's no reason for us to just sit back and repeat scripture as if we are throwing in the towel....Your thoughts?

What are some of your ideas of what we should do? I personally feel we should: Preach the gospel, heal the sick, cast out demons, all in Jesus's name.

Brother, we are moving to an end as foretold in scripture. The most important thing to do is pray! We do our civic duties and thats all. We should be rejoicing in the Lord that His day is near. When we are upset at the world we are in the world. I still remind myself this is God's plan.

Peace

• 3 months later...

What are some of your ideas of what we should do? I personally feel we should: Preach the gospel, heal the sick, cast out demons, all in Jesus's name.

Brother, we are moving to an end as foretold in scripture. The most important thing to do is pray! We do our civic duties and thats all. We should be rejoicing in the Lord that His day is near. When we are upset at the world we are in the world. I still remind myself this is God's plan.

Peace

While I would agree, I also believe God would never want us to surrender to life's temptations and torment and torture ourselves into believing and accepting that Satan has control on our Land...the earth...