traveller

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Have y'all read David Wilkerson's latest post?

The Present Madness

I am shocked by the present madness of the world. Government leaders are under God

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

I believe that the Church is still very much asleep where all of the present madness is concerned.:thumbsup: I believe Pastor Wilkerson is correct too.:thumbsup:

The world is setting itself up for a Messiah, but he won't be the One that God has sent.:blink: I also believe that the U.S. has set itself on a course of self delusion. Until we turn and repent we will continue to slouch into Gommorah. It's not just us though. satan is angry knowing that he has but a little time. He is unleashing his anger in the world, IMO. Mankind is falling prey to a strong delusion.:o They believe that the times will go on as they always have.

Kinda like this;

2Pe 3:3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,193
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

The Present Madness

I am shocked by the present madness of the world. Government leaders are under God's judicial blindness. You cannot explain the blindness of so many politicians and leaders. They grope about like the blind leading the blind.

It seems like all restraint is being cast aside and a moral madness has hardened multitudes.

Seeing all this madness makes me rejoice all the more that Christ Jesus has quickened those of us who were dead in trespasses and sin. I rejoice that those who once walked according to the course of this world

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

If the stage isn't being set for the the fulfillment of End Times prophecies, I have no idea.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

The Present Madness

I am shocked by the present madness of the world. Government leaders are under God

The Present Madness

I am shocked by the present madness of the world. Government leaders are under God’s judicial blindness. You cannot explain the blindness of so many politicians and leaders. They grope about like the blind leading the blind.

It seems like all restraint is being cast aside and a moral madness has hardened multitudes.

Seeing all this madness makes me rejoice all the more that Christ Jesus has quickened those of us who were dead in trespasses and sin. I rejoice that those who once walked according to the course of this world—who were under the spirit of the prince of the power of the air and the spirit that now works in the children of disobedience—who once fulfilled all desires of the flesh and of the mind, even dead in sins—are now raised from the dead, quickened by the Spirit—sitting in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.

Today, as you grieve over the present madness, give God praise that you have been saved out of it all.

God be praised!

Being under "God's judicial blindness" certainly would explain all the craziness lately. I keep going back to the book of Joel, where we can see how God moves nations to His purpose to bring about His plan. Also, it teaches us how God warns the nations before calamity strikes. He says, "look about you. Have you ever seen anything like this in your life? Have your children?"

We can list numerous "signs" like volcanoes and tsunamis and earthquakes and dying birds and fish and even man-made catastrophes, but what does it all mean? What in the world (pun intended) is going on? As it says in the book of Joel, is it time to "consider the locust?" Just what is behind this madness?

Thoughts?

you can trace it back to August of '05 when Katrina pushed confusion into the entire country. "Strong delusion" came to those who wanted to believe lies.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Being under "God's judicial blindness" certainly would explain all the craziness lately. I keep going back to the book of Joel, where we can see how God moves nations to His purpose to bring about His plan. Also, it teaches us how God warns the nations before calamity strikes. He says, "look about you. Have you ever seen anything like this in your life? Have your children?"

We can list numerous "signs" like volcanoes and tsunamis and earthquakes and dying birds and fish and even man-made catastrophes, but what does it all mean? What in the world (pun intended) is going on? As it says in the book of Joel, is it time to "consider the locust?" Just what is behind this madness?

Thoughts?

God is He allowed man to try and rule himself, God gave rule over the earth to satan but satan must stick within God's existing plans. I think Job 12 fits a lot these days,

9 Who among all these does not know That the hand of the Lord has done this, 10 In whose hand is the life of every living thing, And the breath of all mankind? 11 Does not the ear test words And the mouth taste its food? 12 Wisdom is with aged men, And with length of days, understanding. 13 "With Him are wisdom and strength, He has counsel and understanding. 14 If He breaks a thing down, it cannot be rebuilt; If He imprisons a man, there can be no release. 15 If He withholds the waters, they dry up; If He sends them out, they overwhelm the earth. 16 With Him are strength and prudence. The deceived and the deceiver are His. 17 He leads counselors away plundered, And makes fools of the judges. 18 He loosens the bonds of kings, And binds their waist with a belt. 19 He leads princes away plundered, And overthrows the mighty. 20 He deprives the trusted ones of speech, And takes away the discernment of the elders. 21 He pours contempt on princes, And disarms the mighty. 22 He uncovers deep things out of darkness, And brings the shadow of death to light. 23 He makes nations great, and destroys them; He enlarges nations, and guides them. 24 He takes away the understanding of the chiefs of the people of the earth, And makes them wander in a pathless wilderness. 25 They grope in the dark without light, And He makes them stagger like a drunken man.

And there is scripture, can't find it off hand but it says that the leaders in the end of the age will act like children and that seems to be the attitude of our leaders of the day. We do not know the exact date and exact times He will return but we do know the when, staying with whats already been revealed and the fulfillng of the spring feasts we can pretty much be certain He will come and fulfill the fall feasts.

shalom,

Mizz

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  2

Is this it, mizzdy?

Isa 3:4 And I will give children to be their princes, and babes shall rule over them.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Is this it, mizzdy?

Isa 3:4 And I will give children to be their princes, and babes shall rule over them.

Yes!! lol thanks! :thumbsup: Isa. does sound a lot like the world today.

Mizz

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Yep I agree with Wilkerson.