• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  517
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

name='shiloh357' timestamp='1305947421' post='1678501']

What a lot of people, particularly well-meaning Christians, miss is that this is part of the Muslim plan to Islamicize America. They realize that they cannot conquer us militarily. So, they are doing it demographically. They are using our freedoms against us.

I am aware of the Muslim plan to Islamicise America, even as they are being told of Americas plan to westernize their culture. So what? No one can thwart God. Christianity is about being sealed with the Holy Spirit. Any one who has this Spirit knows they cannot convert and also knows they who can't believe won't believe because it was not given to them by God to do so. Christ said this many times. We're supposed to be persecuted for our testimony, otherwise how is it we are tried by fire. Don't tell me you all thought being in Christ was a cakewalk. You are already defeated if you think reading the Koran will Islamicize you or any other trrue Christian. Nor do you have the Spirit of Christ if you are willing to give in to hatred. So called christians killed many Muslims also. Read the first hand accounts from historical records. The so called christian side made many unchristlike decisions that enflamed the conflict. There are also accounts of a few very Christlike gestures that won great acclaim and respect amongst Muslims. Unfortunately, there were many more unChrist like actions that blasphemed Christ and his perfect Image was slandered amongst Muslims. Satan doesn't miss an oppertunity.

The devil wants war between us so he can blame religion for all our woes, make peace by outlawing any belief in God based on the wars it causes, and we all are cooperating in any hatred towards them. Don't you read scripture? That's the plan.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

I believe this was said before, but it needs repeating: How many Muslims would allow the Bible to be read to them in their mosques?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

I believe this was said before, but it needs repeating: How many Muslims would allow the Bible to be read to them in their mosques?

Obviously that is rhetorical. There would be a total uproar if a Bible was even brought into a Mosque, let alone read in one.

Moslems per se are not our enemy...just as the Romans who believed in many gods were neither the personal enemy of the L-rd nor of the disciples. There are principalities and powers at work behind the scene that endeavour to eradicate the truth of the Gospel, and defamate the person of Jesus by presenting what appear to be viable alternatives that conform to religious and philosophical ideals attractive to the minds of men.

Guest shiloh357
I am aware of the Muslim plan to Islamicise America, even as they are being told of Americas plan to westernize their culture.
We are not trying westernize them. We are certainly not trying to take over their countries and make Americans out of them, so the comparison doesn't really hold up.

So what? No one can thwart God.
That completely misses the piont and your naivete and indifference is precisely what emboldens them.

Christianity is about being sealed with the Holy Spirit. Any one who has this Spirit knows they cannot convert and also knows they who can't believe won't believe because it was not given to them by God to do so.
Again, you are missing kthe point and are trying refute an argument that has not been raised.

Christ said this many times. We're supposed to be persecuted for our testimony, otherwise how is it we are tried by fire. Don't tell me you all thought being in Christ was a cakewalk. You are already defeated if you think reading the Koran will Islamicize you or any other trrue Christian. Nor do you have the Spirit of Christ if you are willing to give in to hatred.
Are really that dense???? Let me make this as simple as I can: This is not about persecution of Christians. It is about taking over America. They are trying to take our country away from us and make it a Muslim country and force alll Amerians (Christian or not) to submit to Sharia law, and they are doing it through naive Christians who are too blind and intellecutally naive to see what is happening right in front of them.

People like you will only embolden them and help secure their success in destroying America.

So called christians killed many Muslims also. Read the first hand accounts from historical records. The so called christian side made many unchristlike decisions that enflamed the conflict. There are also accounts of a few very Christlike gestures that won great acclaim and respect amongst Muslims. Unfortunately, there were many more unChrist like actions that blasphemed Christ and his perfect Image was slandered amongst Muslims. Satan doesn't miss an oppertunity.
Christians killed Muslims in wars that the Muslims started and made necessary. The crusades were a response to Muslim armies and the slaughtering of innocent Christian pilgrims. Christians did not kill Muslims out of some irrational hatred of Muslims.

The devil wants war between us so he can blame religion for all our woes, make peace by outlawing any belief in God based on the wars it causes, and we all are cooperating in any hatred towards them. Don't you read scripture? That's the plan.
Yeah, I read Scripture nothing that you have said in the above post comes from Scripture. You are just making up some bogus idea about the devil that cannot be demonstrated from the Bible, so don't presume to ask me if i read the Bible, it is clear that you are not reading Scripture or you would not have drummed up such a ridiculous and Scripturally inaccurate response.

I am not a christian but i can see how wrong this is. We have freedom of religion here, but that was put in place to prevent a single national religion such as the UK has.

I would tell the muslims wanting their book read in our churches to show that our book would be given the same respect in Iran.

I do not advocate for religion seeing that there is only one God. Ther are therefore only two spiritual kingdoms of light and dark. If you are not in one you are in the other, no matter what religion you are. Those in the light are willing to sacrifice themselves to save others, such is their Love. Those in the darkness are willing to sacrifice others to save themselves, such is their love. Our book against their book is a stupid war fought by the carnal minded.

Do you really think that is how God sees it? How He feels about having a pagan book based on a moon god brought into His House? What does the OT testify that God did to Israel for it's idol worship, which the Holy Spirit called "whoredome?" That is what this topic is all about, isn't it? Not whether we hate or love muslims, but whether or not it should be read in the Church. Or, am I mistaken?

Seems like you have made this all about yourself, instead of about God.

Edited by Parker1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,124
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Have any of you read the Koran......

It should be manditory reading in every adult sunday school in the usa, along with the Hadieth of Mohamad. If everyone really knew what is in those two books and how they relate to each other, there will be an uprising against Islam.

if someone wants to read the Koran on their own time, that is their business.

Sunday school is a place for fellowship and for the study of Scripture. It is not the place for reading the Koran. It is too easy to get distracted by the world. Sunday school is a time to focus on the Lord as is the church service. There is plenty of time during the week to read that other trash.

That other trash is about to make a very very large impact on Christanity as a whole, and I do believe that everyone should know what these people are and what they are intending to do and just about no one is giving them the details. Thus, the general population don't understand the potential.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

They can learn without having them bring it into Gods buildings, or buildings dedicated to Him. People have more then enough time to do their own personal studies at home, or in a group. If anyone says they don't, ask them how much time they watch TV, movies, talk about nothing or chat on the computer. Time is short and stranger things are going to happen.

Have any of you read the Koran......

It should be manditory reading in every adult sunday school in the usa, along with the Hadieth of Mohamad. If everyone really knew what is in those two books and how they relate to each other, there will be an uprising against Islam.

if someone wants to read the Koran on their own time, that is their business.

Sunday school is a place for fellowship and for the study of Scripture. It is not the place for reading the Koran. It is too easy to get distracted by the world. Sunday school is a time to focus on the Lord as is the church service. There is plenty of time during the week to read that other trash.

That other trash is about to make a very very large impact on Christanity as a whole, and I do believe that everyone should know what these people are and what they are intending to do and just about no one is giving them the details. Thus, the general population don't understand the potential.

They don't want to know. To them, ignorance is bliss.