• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Paul says IT IS OUR JOB TO JUDGE THOSE WHO CLAIM TO BE CHRISTIANS!

Sorry, but T.D. Jakes is WAY out of line here, and Franklin Graham is DOING A GOOD JOB.

The Grotesquely Evil One in the office of the Presidency (emoch shemoh), has made our nation more vile than ever with his anti-Israel pronouncements.

He IS America's "Abomination of Desolation." After his declarations of today, I see only greater and greater divine judgments against this nation.

May the Lord save him, or remove him from office quickly, before he does even more harm!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Paul says IT IS OUR JOB TO JUDGE THOSE WHO CLAIM TO BE CHRISTIANS!

Sorry, but T.D. Jakes is WAY out of line here, and Franklin Graham is DOING A GOOD JOB.

The Grotesquely Evil One in the office of the Presidency (emoch shemoh), has made our nation more vile than ever with his anti-Israel pronouncements.

He IS America's "Abomination of Desolation." After his declarations of today, I see only greater and greater divine judgments against this nation.

May the Lord save him, or remove him from office quickly, before he does even more harm!

I'm sure there will be a thread about what was said, but as I was getting ready for work, I missed it. Can you point to a few of his statements? I really wanted to hear what he had to say, which road of destruction he was leading us down this time ...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  86
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/06/1953

I think the president is an atheist. I think he went to Rev. Wright's church for political reasons, claims to be a Christian for political reasons. He relates to Islam due to his past, but I don't think he's a Muslim. I think his faith is in himself and his agenda.

No, I can't prove it, no quotes or evidence. Just what I think.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I'm sure there will be a thread about what was said, but as I was getting ready for work, I missed it. Can you point to a few of his statements? I really wanted to hear what he had to say, which road of destruction he was leading us down this time ...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/05/19/obamas-mideast-speech-offers-punishment-praise/

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  196
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  1

"Hey wait a minute!! That's not True!!" then how can we say we're concerned about winning people for Christ?

This is the problem with us Christians today. Well, I will say how we express the Gospel. What does it mean to win someone FOR Christ? How is that done? I may be splitting hairs, you may have a different meaning in mind, but from this viewpoint we horrible express the gospel. The gospel that we preach now-a-days is weak. We preach the Heaven and Hell gospel, the only reason why Christ is mentioned is so they understand He gets us out of Hell. Paul states: I preach CHRIST AND HIM crucified. The gospel is about a Person not a place. So it doesn't matter who says all roads lead to the same place (Heaven). We point people to a Person.

Ruck1b, that is a very dangerously slippery slope. Yes the gospel is about a person, Jesus.

John 14:6 Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

Where is the God the Father?

Psalm47:8 God reigns above the nations, sitting on his holy throne.

and where is this throne?

Revelation 4:2 Immediately I was in the Spirit; and behold, a throne set in heaven, and One sat on the throne.

So God the Father is on his holy throne in Heaven and the only way to him is through Jesus then saying all roads lead to heaven is saying Jesus lied.

No its not, Jesus states that He is the Way to the Father..once again a Person. The slope is only slippery when the focus is on a place.

Yes it is. You can slice and dice it all you want but the bottom line is Heaven and Hell are real places. Heaven is where God is and will be eternally. The people whose names are not found the book of life will be cast in the lake of fire Revelations 20. There are many ways to the lake of fire but only one way to God who is in heaven eternally. To say anything else is to say Jesus died in vain. end of story.

• Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Mt 7:16

Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Absolutely! It is by the persons fruit that we know they are from Him, and its the only way we can ever know what or how to 'judge' another. The judgment of the heart and deeds are only judged by Him. If obama, or anyone else, professes they/he belongs to Yeshua then his words and actions will be seen producing the fruit of the Spirit.

shalom,

Mizz

Following the release of the poll, Obama stated that he is a Christian by choice and that "the precepts of Jesus Christ" were what drew him to Christianity.

The

And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:13

Man

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

Said

Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.

All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.

I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:7-10

And Said

Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels. Mark 8:38

Guest shiloh357
I respect Billy Graham a lot. Unfortunately, there were holes in his method. The evidence was manifest in the high percentage of people who made commitments but did not stick with it.

That is par for the course. Historically, most who make a profession of faith don't stick with it, but that could be for a variety of reasons, not necessarily because Billy Graham's method was flawed. For example, Billy Graham cannot possibly be held accountable for those who make less than genuine decision at the altar call. Maybe they went forward just because their friends did.

The following is from ministrywatch.com about the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association's follow-up plan:

"The responsibility of the follow-up department is to help inquirers begin to grow in their new life. Those who fill out a card are linked with local pastors who contact each individual personally in order to encourage them in their Christian faith. In addition, each inquirer is presented with a Bible study booklet entitled

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

OK, I was afraid what I meant to say wasn't going to come out right.

Oh never mind. I can't figure out how to express what I mean.

• Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965