• Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

:24:

Among other questions that remain about the document:

Obama's posted birth certificate contains the same anomalies as a well-known forgery that claimed he was born in Kenya, suggesting the anomalous markings came from the same source. "How could Obama's 'real' birth certificate share these unique characteristics with an obvious forgery?" asks Farah. "For the life of me, I can't figure out an answer other than they were created by the same person or persons."

The birth certificate's reported delivering physician, Dr. David Sinclair, differs from previously published reports and even the myth-busting Snopes.com's original entry, which named Dr. Rodney T. West as the doctor of record.

Obama's purported birth certificate contains over a dozen differences in form from the verified, Hawaii copy of the birth certificate issued to the Nordyke twins, born the next day at the same reported hospital.

The local registrar listed in the Nordyke twins' birth certificate is notably different than the local registrar on the Obama birth certificate.

Though Obama was born before the Nordyke twins, and though his birth was filed with the registrar three days before the twins' birth, Obama's purported birth certificate has a higher registration number.

The age of Obama's father, as listed on the document, conflicts with previously discovered documents about Barack Obama Sr.

Read more: You're forged! Trump declares Obama's birth certificate fake http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=303181#ixzz1NY4VIGfR

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/11/1986

For all his faults, I don't believe he forged his birth certificate. There is also "evidence" that there was no Holocaust.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,193
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

We left home before corsi's book was delivered so I'll have to wait to see everything he's turned up. Should be interesting reading.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

For all his faults, I don't believe he forged his birth certificate.

If this is a forgery, I don't think "he" did it either. Now someone or someones working for him is another matter. :P

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  732
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  04/30/1971

I absolutely cannot comprehend why he doesn't just settle this thing once and for all by having a team of forensic document experts go examine the original document, accompanied by representatives of both political parties (to help ensure fairness) and a documentary crew to video the entire procedure. I realize that there are some who will never be satisfied, but the thing that makes me doubt him most is all his maneuvering to keep the stupid birth certificate hidden. Seriously, if there's nothing to hide, then why try to hide it at all?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Among other questions that remain about the document:

Obama's posted birth certificate contains the same anomalies as a well-known forgery that claimed he was born in Kenya, suggesting the anomalous markings came from the same source. "How could Obama's 'real' birth certificate share these unique characteristics with an obvious forgery?" asks Farah. "For the life of me, I can't figure out an answer other than they were created by the same person or persons."

The birth certificate's reported delivering physician, Dr. David Sinclair, differs from previously published reports and even the myth-busting Snopes.com's original entry, which named Dr. Rodney T. West as the doctor of record.

Obama's purported birth certificate contains over a dozen differences in form from the verified, Hawaii copy of the birth certificate issued to the Nordyke twins, born the next day at the same reported hospital.

The local registrar listed in the Nordyke twins' birth certificate is notably different than the local registrar on the Obama birth certificate.

Though Obama was born before the Nordyke twins, and though his birth was filed with the registrar three days before the twins' birth, Obama's purported birth certificate has a higher registration number.

The age of Obama's father, as listed on the document, conflicts with previously discovered documents about Barack Obama Sr.

Read more: You're forged! Trump declares Obama's birth certificate fake http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=303181#ixzz1NY4VIGfR

Its listed that he was born in Kenya, Kenya wasn't a country when he was born was it?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  196
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  1

I've also heard tail that the hospital listed on his long form did not even exist until the late 70's. Anyone know if that holds any water?