IGNORED

I have 2 questions I hope someone can answer!

Tinky

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  438
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,947
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  04/18/1949

God had foreknowledge of ALL before the foundation of the world. This in NO way hints that He approves of abortion. The full burden for the responsibility of that CHOICE falls on those that CHOSE to get the abortion and those who performed the abortion. God's FOREKNOWLEDGE all ALL must not be used to apply any BLAME to God, nor even hint at applying any BLAME to God. God knew MUCH more than just the number of our days in ETERNITY past, but this in no way hints that God forces CHOICES on men. Men are responsible for their own CHOICES, good or bad. It is easy to determine God's stance on abortion: "Thou shalt not kill." It should also be easy enough to determine how God feels about children:

Psalms 22:9-10 KJV But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts. 10 I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.

Psalms 71:5-6 KJV For thou art my hope, O Lord GOD: thou art my trust from my youth. 6 By thee have I been holden up from the womb: thou art he that took me out of my mother's bowels: my praise shall be continually of thee.

Psalms 127:3-5 KJV Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. 4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. 5 Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.

Psalms 139:13-18 KJV For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. 14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. 15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. 17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! 18 If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.

Matthew 10:29-31 KJV Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father. 30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Luke 12:1-7 KJV In the mean time, when there were gathered together an innumerable multitude of people, insomuch that they trode one upon another, he began to say unto his disciples first of all, Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy. 2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known. 3 Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops. 4 And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. 5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him. 6 Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God? 7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

Massorite, apology accepted.

Many people are not as knowledgeable as you, we are all in different places in learning.

Correction is often in order and should be done, but in consideration of the greatest commandment.

Carry on!

Thankyou very much.

:thumbsup:

The Great Truth About Jesus

Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:10-16

The Sad Truth About Most Sinner Men

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. John 3:17-20

And The Glad Truth About Whosoever Will Come

But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God. John 3:21

_________

______

___

Praying For The Salvation Of Happy And Her Dear Family

And Her Neighbors And Her Islam Nation

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Joe

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/19/1954

This has been bothering me alot lately. If God numbers our days and sets the time for our deaths, does that mean God meant for aborted children to die when they did?

If so, for what purpose?

Thanx in advance!

Not only is the Lord everywhere present and nowhere absent, but he is also every-when present and no-when absent. Thus time is also a created thing and the Lord sees it all stretched out before him. So that from the Lord's perspective; right now he is with Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden, right now he is here with us, and right now he is at the great white throne judgment. Ex3:14 And God said unto Moses, I am that I am: and he said , Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I am hath sent me unto you. Or take Jesus who said, before Abraham was, I am. Or in Ps90:2 Before the mountains were brought forth , or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. Present tense is used here from the past to the future. 2Pet3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. Interesting verse... that shows the Lord's sense of time is completely different than our own. If he does live outside of time, then this shows us a glimpse of that difference or if he, like us, lives within time, then btw... From Adam to the Flood was almost 2000 years and then from the flood to Jesus was 2000 years and then from Jesus to now is about 2000 years and then add the 1000 years of the millennium and we see 7000 for the time of humanity upon the Earth, which according to the previous verse equals about a week for the Lord. But the Lord knows the end from the beginning not because he predestinates it or predicts it, but because he sees it. So that each of our lives are determined by our own choices weather for good or evil and yet the Lord incorporates our lives based upon our own choices into his plan for the ages much like a tapestry where the individual threads are individual lives and yet the tapestry of human events follows the Lord's direction. Add to this, The Fervent effectual prayers of a righteous man availeth much, and we see that we have the Lord's ear and that he delights in moving on our behalf when asked via the prayer of faith to change that person's situation and therefore his future.

Deut30:19 KJV I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live. And in Gal6:8KJV For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. And again in Jam 1:13-15KJV Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

When we choose evil, then either ourselves or others will suffer. For the Lord to stop that from happening, then he would have to force events and men will not longer be allowed to choose evil and therefore we might as well be like rocks and be forced to praise the Lord. For example, say you see another and are attracted to that one, you get a needle of sodium pentothal inject it into that one and then say, "you love me." No answer, so you say, "say, I love you." the other then says, "I love you." "Ok walk with me," you say and off you both go. Is this love? Never! Or do you introduce yourself to the other one and after they get to know you, they say, "I love you because I want to." Now that is love and it means something since the other person wants you verses being forced into a particular behavior. So too with the Lord, his desire is for us to want him because we choose to on our own.

Therefore we are predestined to be conformed to the image of Jesus Christ and at the same time, our futures are determined by our own choices and all the while the Lord's plan for the ages proceeds to fulfillment. The Lord loves all of us, especially the little babies, but to keep them from being harmed by evil, the Lord will have to take away our ability to make our own choices and we will become free from sin since we are being forced to do as we do in that case.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

name='Tinky' timestamp='1311690165' post='1700714'

This has been bothering me alot lately. If God numbers our days and sets the time for our deaths, does that mean God meant for aborted children to die when they did?

Scripture says, "Teach us to number our days" (Psalms 90:12). God did cut man's life span down to 120 yrs. then down to 80 yrs. now that doesn't mean a person will not live past eighty years but a certain range a span of time. knowing this we should give good heed unto the days we have on earth because none of us has a promise of tomorrow as life is as a vapour.

As far as your question goes concerning aborted children whenever I was pondering your words I noticed the thought within your question. Being that God has given each of us a set number of days and when they are up we then die. It was the serpent in the garden that deceived Eve and caused Adam to rebel and from that point death enter into the world and all people from Adam on up to the present has to face death as scripture says,"It is appointed unto man once to die after that the resurrection."

God is the giver of life as he sent his only begotten Son into the world that whosoever believeth on him shall not perish but have everlasting life. Death entered into the world through one man sin (disobedience) and sin began to grow and spead throughout the world, and through one man's obedience sumbmission to the cross as the sacrifice for the sins of the world and the gospel began to be spread all throughout the world and by faith salvation began to come to the hearts of men Jesus said he was the way, the truth, and the life. Satan is the cause of death not God that is important as Christ came to give us life.

God never, never, ever meant for aborted children to die in any case so in answer to your question it is "NO" (caps for emphasis only). You say, "Does that mean God "MEANT" for aborted children to die/when they did-- that is saying, God approved of all the aborted children to be aborted. Again it is "NO" God never meant for aborted children to die when they did. If God meant aborted children to die when they did then that is saying God condones abortion and murder because that is what abortion is. Also, there are premature deaths dying before your time and all of the aborted children are premature deaths. The lives of the children whose lives were taken through the cruel acts of abortion performed by uncaring murderous doctors but all the aborted children were meant to be born and from an infant they were meant to grow to old age somewhere within the current lifespan. Other example's of premature deaths are that, people die in automobile accidents, plane crashes, falls, physical problems and diseases the list is endless the things that can cause premature deaths. But God never meant these deaths to happen for it is the theif that comes to steal, kill and destroy.

If so, for what purpose?

Of course I think you know I don't believe God meant it to happen but my only reason for a response to your second question is to point out that all deaths are caused by Satan and not God no matter how death will find us as all deaths are from Satan no matter the life time span.

Thanx in advance!

BLESSINGS

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  48
  • Birthday:  10/19/1954

name='Tinky' timestamp='1311690165' post='1700714'

Scripture says, "Teach us to number our days" (Psalms 90:12). God did cut man's life span down to 120 yrs. then down to 80 yrs. now that doesn't mean a person will not live past eighty years but a certain range a span of time. knowing this we should give good heed unto the days we have on earth because none of us has a promise of tomorrow as life is as a vapour.

As far as your question goes concerning aborted children whenever I was pondering your words I noticed the thought within your question. Being that God has given each of us a set number of days and when they are up we then die. It was the serpent in the garden that deceived Eve and caused Adam to rebel and from that point death enter into the world and all people from Adam on up to the present has to face death as scripture says,"It is appointed unto man once to die after that the resurrection."

God is the giver of life as he sent his only begotten Son into the world that whosoever believeth on him shall not perish but have everlasting life. Death entered into the world through one man sin (disobedience) and sin began to grow and spead throughout the world, and through one man's obedience sumbmission to the cross as the sacrifice for the sins of the world and the gospel began to be spread all throughout the world and by faith salvation began to come to the hearts of men Jesus said he was the way, the truth, and the life. Satan is the cause of death not God that is important as Christ came to give us life.

God never, never, ever meant for aborted children to die in any case so in answer to your question it is "NO" (caps for emphasis only). You say, "Does that mean God "MEANT" for aborted children to die/when they did-- that is saying, God approved of all the aborted children to be aborted. Again it is "NO" God never meant for aborted children to die when they did. If God meant aborted children to die when they did then that is saying God condones abortion and murder because that is what abortion is. Also, there are premature deaths dying before your time and all of the aborted children are premature deaths. The lives of the children whose lives were taken through the cruel acts of abortion performed by uncaring murderous doctors but all the aborted children were meant to be born and from an infant they were meant to grow to old age somewhere within the current lifespan. Other example's of premature deaths are that, people die in automobile accidents, plane crashes, falls, physical problems and diseases the list is endless the things that can cause premature deaths. But God never meant these deaths to happen for it is the theif that comes to steal, kill and destroy.

If so, for what purpose?

Of course I think you know I don't believe God meant it to happen but my only reason for a response to your second question is to point out that all deaths are caused by Satan and not God no matter how death will find us as all deaths are from Satan no matter the life time span.

Thanx in advance!

BLESSINGS

Hey! Openly Curious... The Lord bless you with himself more and more in Jesus' name.

I do not see a 120 year cut to our life spans in scripture but we were cut down to three score and ten years or 70 years with some, by reason of strength, get an additional ten years or 80 years in scripture. Moses lived for 120 years but that was by a special dispensation from the Lord to him alone and even then his eye sight and vitality were never affected by his age even at the 120 year mark...

Heb 9:27 And inasmuch as it is appointed for men to die once and after this comes judgment.

Deut 30:19 "I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live."

You give the evil one too much credit. Yes he is come to steal, kill, and destroy, but he isn't able to kill everyone that dies. The Lord created laws of nature and spiritual laws for things to operate in both the natural and spiritual realm. Like you mentioned in your post; Adam sinned and because of his covenant with the Lord, we all must die as we all sin. So the consequences of sin is death. When we choose to sin, then we will die. Sin has three consequences: spiritual, soul-ish, and physical. Take Alcoholism for example: The spiritual consequence of sin is the lake of fire and was taken care of by Jesus for those who turn to him in faith. The soul-ish consequences of this sin is that it destroys relationships and the physical consequence is a ruined liver and an early death. So death was given to us by the Lord as a judgment for sin. Thus the encouragement in Deut 30:19 "to choose life that both you and your seed may live." Also the drunk person can in these modern times, can kill others with their car as they loose control from the effects of their drinking. Another example from Gen 19 is the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah which was done by the angel of the Lord in Judgment for their sin. And again in Egypt, the angel of the Lord killed all of Egypt's first born because Pharaoh resisted the Lord and would not let the Lord's people go.

Ps90:7-12 "For we are consumed by thine anger, and by thy wrath are we troubled. 8 Thou hast set our iniquities before thee, our secret sins in the light of thy countenance. 9 For all our days are passed away in thy wrath: we spend our years as a tale that is told. 10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away. 11 Who knoweth the power of thine anger? even according to thy fear, so is thy wrath. 12 So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom."

Rev19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Even in the verse you quoted, Ps90:12 we number our days to learn wisdom or the Lord will make our days to pass away in his wrath because of our sin.

Edited by glf

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1

If so, for what purpose?

Thanx in advance!

Where is it found in the bible that God numbers our days and sets the time of our death?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  27

I don't believe that he "sets" dates for our deaths. Yes, he may know when we are going to die, but he certainly doesn't choose for babies to be aborted.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  78
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/12/1978

If so, for what purpose?

Thanx in advance!

Wow, what a question! Thank you for asking it. I will attempt to answer as best I can and ask other Worthy members to help me correct any error that I may have made.

As I read the Bible, I encounter often the theme that God has a purpose for us be here. Jere. 29:11 spells it out most clear. The problem we face is that our enemy also has a plan and it is not for our good or benefit. My belief is that God intends for us to live long and enjoy the things He created for us. But because of the Fall of man, sin mars the wonder of God's work and we in turn seek comfortible solutions to the problems our sin causes, such as abortion in many cases. It has never been nor is it now the will of God for an innocent child to be torn from the hands of life. But in His great wisdom, He gave us a choice: choose to live in harmony with Him in voluntary obedience or choose our own path away from Him and His provision.

Those who choose to abort a child for whatever reason have chosen a path that is contrary to God's plan. I understand the verse from which you started your post in this way: God knows the number our days and knows when they will run out. As far as God intending for those children to die, I solidly say no, just as I would answer if asked if God intended a murder victim to meet their end as they did. Satan and sin have been working to foul up God's plan since the Garden of Eden. Though He has given us a set number of days, He has not promised us we would see them all. God may have a purpose in these situations, but they are His own and our understanding often fails us as we attempt to make sense of His prefect will with our limited human understanding. Such things may only be known by Him and the ones He choses to reveal them.

I do hope this helps in some way.

Tintiger

Edited by tintiger78

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  109

If so, for what purpose?

Thanx in advance!

It is true that God has our days numbered, and this can be very distressing when it comes to abortions. However, we must also remember that God gave us free will, and that includes whether or not to "cut short" the life of another. The Bible says that children are an heritage from the LORD. However, not everyone follows the prescribed route for getting that heritage, i.e., they commit fornication. When people do this and children are conceived, they take God's heritage to us early. Thus the days of God's giving us a heritage are cut short. This means that someone messed up God's plans. Still, even with abortion, God can use that to save someone's soul. It is a testimony of Jesus coming to die for us. God knows that these babies are going to die when he forms them in the womb, but he also knew that his Son Jesus would also die if when sent him to earth.