• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,384
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/22/1996

By B Walker

I have been confronted many times about prophecy in the Bible where those who doubt try very hard to defame the contents with many excuses and rhetoric to try to disprove Biblical prophecy. The fact of the matter is the Bible no matter how many try it still stands on its own, read below my most recent discovery and how a book written thousands of years ago plays out into today’s history just as authoritive today as it was when written

The Bible tells us that we have in our hands when we hold our Bible the true and sure word of God it furthermore tells us that only God can tell the end from the beginning, upon this note I will further prove that the Bible is just as pertinent today as it was when written, and that even today the prophecies of the Bible are still coming true to this day. Now let’s take a look at some of these prophecies and how they relate in today’s world. Israel after nearly 2000 years of dispersal no longer being a nation returns and gains its Sovereignty in 1948 and in 1967 regains its capital Jerusalem during the six day war.

The two state solution in Bible Prophecy. In Joel 3 the prophet says: “For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem...” Judah and Jerusalem. (This is the West Bank), the territory they want for another Arab state. The prophet continues: “I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, (Where Armageddon is to take place) and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and divided my land.”

Ezekiel 36:24,33-35 24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. 33"Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded. 34 And the desolate land shall be tilled, whereas it lay desolate in the sight of all that passed by. 35 And they shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities are become fenced, and are inhabited.

Israel is restored in one day and becomes a land of milk and honey in this current time.

Luke 21:24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

This passage was fulfilled in 1967 after Israel took over all of Jerusalem in the six-day war.

The times of the Gentiles began with the Apostle Paul's missionary work in the first century. Prior to this time God's ministry was preached mainly to the Jewish people.

1) GODLESSNESS IN THE LAST DAYS

2 Timothy 3:1-5,7 1This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

2) (FALLING AWAY FROM THE FAITH)

1 Timothy 4:1-3 1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

The rising popularity of the new age movement, eastern religions, meditation, and belief in past lives and reincarnation, the raise of Islam on the world stage. Christian denominations departing from the original teachings of the Bible.

3) RETURN OF THE ONE PURE LANGUAGE, HEBREW, TO ISRAEL:

Zephaniah 3:9 For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent.

Prior to restoration of Israel in 1948, Hebrew was a dead language. Now Hebrew is spoken throughout Israel.

4) RETURN OF THE ETHIOPIAN JEWS TO ISRAEL:

Zephaniah 3:10-11 10 From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering. 11 In that day shalt thou not be ashamed for all thy doings, wherein thou hast transgressed against me: for then I will take away out of the midst of thee them that rejoice in thy pride, and thou shalt no more be haughty because of my holy mountain.

1984 and 1991 U.S. airlifts of Ethiopian Jews to Israel

5) RISE OF RUSSIA:

Ezekiel 38:2,4,8 2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him, 4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords: 8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

Prior to the 20th century Magog or Russia was not a economic or military world power. In order for some end time events to occur Russia has to be a strong nation.

6) RETURN OF THE RUSSIAN JEWS TO ISRAEL:

Jeremiah 23:7-8 7 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that they shall no more say, The LORD liveth, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; 8 But, The LORD liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries whither I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land.

1970's and 80's exodus of Russian Jews out of Communist Russia.

7) TECHNOLOGY FOR THE MARK OF THE BEAST:

Revelation 13:16-17 16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Assuming the Mark is an under the skin implanted computer device and I will explain this to you below, the technology is now available and patented at the U.S. Patent Office.

Let’s look at the word “Mark” as found in the original Greek translation. I will give a link below so you can look this up as well from the Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance.

5480. charagma khar'-ag-mah from the same as 5482; a scratch or etching, i.e. stamp (as a badge of servitude), or scupltured figure (statue):--graven, mark

5482. charax khar'-ax from charasso (to sharpen to a point; akin to 1125 through the idea of scratching); a stake, i.e. (by implication) a palisade or rampart (military mound for circumvallation in a siege):--trench.

The link below will take you to the online version of the Strong's concordance to do your own research, just cut and paste it into your favorite browsers search and hit enter.

http://www.eliyah.com/lexicon.html

Click the link to access the patent. How to find it, remember this number 5638832 and click the link below. 5638832

http://www.uspto.gov/patents/process/search/

Go to the right top corner where it says “How do I” and search option, put in search patent click go. Now look about the middle of the page it says Patent Number Search click on this link, go to query and type in the number above and hit search.

Now that you have made it to the microchip, you say so what right? Let’s take a look at just what this verse in Revelation 13:16-17 means to bring more clarity to this picture. First what is the mark of the beast? Well we need to look at the word “mark” and to do this we have to go to the language it was written in Greek.

The word used here “Charagma” or Khr’-ag-mah; its meaning is nothing less than astounding

1) a stamp, an imprinted mark, thru the idea of poking the same as also from the word “Charasso or khar’-ax meaning to sharpen to a point and akin to Grapho a prim verb meaning to grave through the idea of scratching

a) the mark branded upon animals to mark ownership

2) thing carved, sculpture, a graven work or tattoo

a) of idolatrous images

Now you people can think I’m nuts but check this out for yourselves the method of implanting this chip is thru A syringe i.e. to sharpen to a point, the act of poking, don’t take my word for it check it out, look up the words And their meanings.

Let’s take this thing further shall we if you think that micro chipping is not going to happen, it’s a part of Obama’s health care Bill and I included a link to the actual Bill.

There's a pretty starling thing in the bill that 95% of Americans won't like.

The Obama Health care bill under Class II (Paragraph 1, Section B) specifically includes ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable." Then on page 1004 it describes what the term "data" means in paragraph 1, section B:

14 ‘‘(B) In this paragraph, the term ‘data’ refers to in15

formation respecting a device described in paragraph (1),

16 including claims data, patient survey data, standardized

17 analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of

18 data from disparate data environments, electronic health

19 records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the

20 Secretary"

Approved by the FDA, a class II implantable device is a "implantable radiofrequency

transponder system for identification and health information." The purpose of a class II device is to collect data in medical patients such as "claims data, patient survey data, standardized analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of data from disparate data environments, electronic health records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the Secretary."

http://democrats.senate.gov/reform/p...-as-passed.pdf

The Bible as relevant today as when it was written, and I would say even more so in these last days. A book supposedly written as some claim, by ignorant goat herders sure seems to hit the nail on the head for today’s technology

-I posted this earlier and I thought that putting it in here would be a more reasonable place to put it. And like I said before this is not mine but off another website (my dads) and if you liked this you can go to it, just type in "knowbiblefactsfromfiction.com"

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  908
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,653
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Seal+of+Shlomo.jpg

This Occult origin symbol is a six point star with six triangles or pyramids around a six sided middle.

1 John 2:18-19 (KJV)

18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

Romans 9:6 (KJV)

6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

Revelation 2:9 (KJV)

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 (KJV)

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

John 8:43-45 (KJV)

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

Romans 11:28 (KJV)

28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers’ sakes.

They are still the chosen people of God which he loves... and their rejection of him (Jesus) breaks his heart (Luke 19:41-44) and opens them up to the deception of the false messiah who will convince them he is the true Messiah and invoke under the Occult symbol (Star of David / Seal of Solomon which is much older than they are) a Christ-less form of Judaism (which is the covenant he affirms in Daniel 9:27 and reneges on in the middle of the 70th week of Daniel). Had the accepted Messiah they would not have been vulnerable to this deception. .

Edited by JohnDB

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  02/12/1950

TO: your friend Jacob

Posted Today, 06:35 PM

The link you supplied does not work: http://democrats.sen....-as-passed.pdf

However, if you were trying to link to the fda-implantable device I have a link for that one, in a PDF format.

My link www.gospelmagazine.org.uk/fda-implantable-device.pdf-

rfid_xlarge.jpeg

What ever man makes can always be used for evil, this device at this moment in time was designed to help, but the information that is programmed into can always be replaced with some other form of information. { I am a Former RFID Engineer, Packaging Engineer, }

Edited by OldShep

Before I am misunderstood or thought of being too hard on the unbelieving Jews, first of all I am only quoting scripture. Second, anyone who turns from God turns towards the devil. There is no alternative. And about the synagogue of Satan, that is a way of saying a synagogue that has turned from God. If the people who turned from God were not Jewish they would simply be pagans and under no consideration whatsoever. Of course their temples are temples of satan who reject God and are Gentile born. You follow?

Those born Jewish are the chosen people of God IN THIS LIFE. They are not the Spirit Jews / Spirit Israel who are God's chosen from above / ambassadors from heaven whose citizenship is in the Jerusalem from above... which if they do not persist in their unbelief the Jews can be grafted back into. Romans 11:16-28.

The link you supplied does not work: http://democrats.sen....-as-passed.pdf

However, if you were trying to link to the fda-implantable device I have a link for that one, in a PDF format.

My link www.gospelmagazine.org.uk/fda-implantable-device.pdf-

rfid_xlarge.jpeg

What ever man makes can always be used for evil, this device at this moment in time was designed to help, but the information that is programmed into can always be replaced with some other form of information. { I am a Former RFID Engineer, Packaging Engineer, }

It doesn't have to be that complicated. It's just a mark of identification (who the bearer of the mark identifies with) Much like this identifies the Jaffa to their god in Stargate:

TealC%2001.jpg.

Edited by JohnDB

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  02/12/1950

It doesn't have to be that complicated. It's just a mark of identification (who the bearer of the mark identifies with) Much like this identifies the Jaffa to their god in Stargate:

I am aware of what it could be, but, at this point in time what it really is about is FEAR, and as followers of Christ we are called to fear not.

Isa_43:1 But now, this is what the LORD says— he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine.

Psa_23:4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

1Pe 3:14 But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. "Do not fear what they fear; do not be frightened."

Mat_10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Love in Christ Dennis

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,222
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

If you look into the Greek words translated mark, you find that it is a scratch or mark. while common sense might let us consider how easy it might be to control buying and selling without a chip could be difficult....... but only if we go to a cashless society. Once we go to a cashless society, literally anything could be the mark. consider though that the it can consist of either the name of the beast, or it's mark or the number of "It's" name. Notice it is not the number of the person who is marked which is what an RFID chip would be.

It really won't matter for if you refuse to worship the beast they'll cut off your head instead of chipping you, and since Jesus tells us that no one can snatch us out of his hands, we can not accidentally take this mark, nor can we be fooled into taking it.

When the time comes, the Holy Spirit will let you know what it is and not to do it.

I think that trying to decide what the mark is before it's time might not be a good idea.

The simplest thing would be for the powers that be to crash the global economy and destroy the value of the dollar so that they can create a global dollar which would be electronic. From there it would naturally grow to local currencies also. The whole thing could be accomplished in a relatively short time. From that point all they have to do is to notify is that in six weeks or so everyone's account will be frozen and we had to go to some place and take an oath to follow the beast and worship him or your account would not be reopened. A simple purple smiley face could be the mark at that point, or literally anything else......... even a chip for that matter.

however the technology that identifies us as who we are does not have to be the mark, and it's likely that will come before the mark and if you refuse this identification, you may well bring a lot of extra trouble for your and your family before it is necessary.

So pray and keep your eyes open and listen for that voice of the Holy Spirit as this all comes to pass.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  169
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  345
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  4

Hey Jacob .first of all I would like to share your post with some I know who are into Bible Prophecy. You have taken your time to show us some of these scriptures relating to last day events. You did more expounding on this than some others I have heard on TV talking to fast to pick this stuff up. Sure for example I have heard that Magog and Mesech has to do with Russia but because of the half hour shows they have to go by these things really fast. One does not consider so much to look these up as long as things make sense.

When I was about 13 or 14 years old I went to a Church with my friend at His Sister’s Church. They had a movie on this. The scene probably was set in America. There was a crowd of people. Among the crowd a person was holding a sign saying the End of the World. I believe there was a lady by a stove and suddenly she was gone. I think this was their version of the rapture. But I never heard of that back then.

The movie goes on to show people in a line. They were getting their heads cut off if they did not accept the Mark of the Beast. Those who believed in Jesus were being killed. As if they had not much of a choice to either live with the mark or die without it. The movie then shows people behind that have the Mark. The Movies does not use the number six six six. Rather it was some kind of tattoo. This is all I remember. At this time I thought the World would end up in the hands of Satan. I did not think the return of Jesus was going to help those matters. I believed the World was going to end like that.

Now I know of course this is temporary. But even so these things will seem to last a long time. Any person who has served in a bloody vicious war in the extreme hard to live environments can tell you how long one month can be. Time is not going to fly in perspective to when this will take place. Every day people are going to say when is this going to end? Every day many will with that Jesus will return as soon as he can. Jesus said of those days. There was never a time like this and never shall there be again. And the comparisons we have in those days are as the Days of Noah before the Flood when the World was full of corruption and violence.

And even as the Days of Lot. Where Lot lived was a society of corrupt sinners in the result of Noah came about the Flood and about Lot. The cities were destroyed. Well just imagine a world full of the people that lived where Lot lived to make it all worse. This Demon controlled Antichrist will be ahead of a One World Order. The only thing He wants you to do is die. So one is not going to have the services they have now like water, gas, phones, and all that to access. How these people will get these things, I don’t know because honestly I don’t know much about this kind of survival.

I was homeless at one time. But by collecting cans and bottles I could buy food. But if one does not have the mark how will they buy food? Or how will they get food? Where does one get water if not at the store? It is the only way I have known people who can hunt and find rivers may make it. Someone like me won’t. Not unless by some kind of miracle I can find these things.

I believe you about the Micro Chip. For thousands of years we have had ink tattoos. It certainly would look silly to want an ink tattoo to buy things. The closest you can get to that is being stamped at Disneyland on your hand when you go out if you want to come back in. The Chip is more likely to happen in these days. And also I bet it can track the location of a person as well. They have chips that track pets now.

You must tell others that a person can not be forgiven if they take the Mark by any reason. It is equal to selling your soul to the Devil. Actually the Mark itself if not all is the reason for ownership. But also because the right hand of a person or their forehead to have a Mark has the meaning of ownership. So because one day God’s people will have a mark of God on their Forehead I don’t think it would be a giant name on the forehead The way God designs things it could be the size of a fingerprint.

Don’t worry about trying to convince anyone at Worthy that the Bible is true. The people who post here have no trouble believing what the Bible says. Worthy is a Rate Christian Forum that tries to stay Biblical. Some other forums I know have fallen apart even though at one time they were once pretty good to post at. Worthy has a lot more believers. More believers that won’t let others come here to take the Bible apart of some places have. Worthy Forum posters believe the Bible is the truest Book of all. Books members here don’t doubt the Bible. It is just that there is still much we do not understand. As Paul said we look into a mirror with a poor image but on that day we will see things clearly. We are all learning. No one but God Himself knows of all things.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

The word charagma means imprint or mark, this is true, however, the key word in Rev 13:16 is not charagma. The key word is didomi, translated receive. Here is the definition as provided from a Greek lexicon. I have placed in italics some of the more interesting definitions of didomi.

1) to give

2) to give something to someone

a) of one's own accord to give one something, to his advantage

1) to bestow a gift

b) to grant, give to one asking, let have

c) to supply, furnish, necessary things

d) to give over, deliver

1) to reach out, extend, present

2) of a writing

3) to give over to one's care, intrust, commit

a) something to be administered

b) to give or commit to some one something to be religiously observed

e) to give what is due or obligatory, to pay: wages or reward

f) to furnish, endue

3) to give

a) to cause, profuse, give forth from one's self

1) to give, hand out lots

b) to appoint to an office

c) to cause to come forth, i.e. as the sea, death and Hell are said to give up the dead who have been engulfed or received by them

c) to give one to someone as his own

1) as an object of his saving care

2) to give one to someone, to follow him as a leader and master

3) to give one to someone to care for his interests

4) to give one to someone to whom he already belonged, to return

4) to grant or permit one

a) to commission

So then, the people in Rev 13:16 are not receiving a mark as being given a stamp, but rather giving themselves over TO someone (in this case, the Roman emperor Nero for worship, and ultimately, the Devil/dragon who is behind the whole Roman regime.) Had the word used been lambano, then the usual understanding would be correct. Unfortunately, it's not. Again, pre-tribulationism stumbles in its feeble attempts to over-literalize Revelation and move it to the future.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,222
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I will only take the time to say I disagree. 1 or 2 seems more appropiate;