Littlelambseativy

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Allah of islam isnt the same Allah as Christians who speak arabic worship. Allah of islam is a false god. That is proven by the attributes of allah of islam compared to the attributes of the Christian God.

Some reasons why the allah of islam isnt the God of the bible.

1) Christians believe that God is spirit.

John 4:24 God is a spirit, and they who worship Him must worship in spirit and in truth.

Islam says God isnt spirit.

2) Our Lord is transcendent and immanent.

While both Christians and muslims believe in the transcendence of God, muslims believe He does not interact at all with mankind. We believe God is intimately involved in our lives (immanence).

3) We believe God reveals Himself, not just His law.

Islam believes that allah's will is manifested, but not allah himself. Our Lord reveals Himself all throughout the bible.

4) The Trinity.

God is God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Islam proclaims allah has no son.

5) Our Lord loves us while we sinners.

For God so loved the world, He gave His only begotten Son. While we were yet sinners, He reached out to us in love. Yet for muslims, allah loves no sinner.

6) Our Lord does not want anyone to perish.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slow concerning His promise, as some count slowness, but is long-suffering toward us, not purposing that any of us should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Islam says allah desires to punish people.

7) How God regards the Jews.

The Jews are Gods people. The bible tells us this. Allah of islam hates the Jews.

8) Our Lord is unchanging.

Islam believes in the doctrine of abrogation, where allah can change his mind at whim. Our Lord is unchanging.

9) Forgiveness.

We are forgiven on the basis of the atoning work of Jesus. His sacrifice (and our acceptance of Jesus) means we are forgiven and reconciled with the Lord. In islam, forgiveness by allah is based on the whim of allah. You have no way of knowing if you are forgiven or not. The only reasonably sure thing is death by martyrdom.

Allah of islam is NOT the God of Abraham, not the Lord we believe in. Islam is not an offshoot of Christianity. It is a perversion of worship of the true Lord.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Different names but stil talkin about the One God of Moses, Jesus, Adam and Muhammad (may peace be upon them all).

The God of Moses is the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel.

The God of Adam is Elohim (the name for God given in Genesis 1), who said, "Let us make man in our own image."

And Jesus is the Son of God, the LORD.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

Why then is our God a God of LOVE and forgiveness, one who sent His Son to die for our sins and Allah one who teaches hate and killing if one does not worship him. You are wrong in your concept of Allah. Read about him and Islam. Certainly the both religions have a Jesus - one Jesus Christ is the Son of the LIVING GOD who sent His Son to die for our sins. The other religion has a Jesus who is a prophet who is going to be the executioner for Mahdi unless you deny Jesus Christ and follow Mahdi. Choose which one you choose to follow BUT they are not the same. Do not be deceived. You are on dangerous ground.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

Also there is strong archaeological evidence that Allah is a moon god and the whole religion is a resurrection of the moon god cult.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/moongod.htm

Jiggers are you a Muslim?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

I wish we all could eat meat that has been slaughtered as Leviticus states it should be....

As a Messianic believer, kosher meat is very important to us, yet as Christians we do not follow our own Biblical rules...

I wonder if that does not makes us appear hypocritical??? The Muslim world calls both Jew and Gentile "infidels" because we say we "are" one thing but our lifestyle quite often shows something else.

As far as Halal foods...NO...I must not eat those, none of us should. Even though each animal slaughtered in a Muslim regimen may not have prayer done over each individual animal, a Muslim has prayed to "Allah" over his entire herd, dedicating those animals to a "false god"..

Just my thoughts on this..

I couldn't care less if heathens stand in judgement of me. Their opinion has no bearing on how I live my life as a Christian. I definitely will not eat food that has been sacrificed to an idol. I also try to buy Kosher.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

hi ther, sorry but ur wrong. Allah isnt a "false" god. It is the Arabic word for God also used by Arab christians and even a jew that speaks arabic wld say Allah. The same as a spanish person would call God, Dios or a french person would call God, Deu. Different names but stil talkin about the One God of Moses, Jesus, Adam and Muhammad (may peace be upon them all).

Blien

Your statement that Allah is not a "god" is not true...let me explain.

Adonai...the one and only God has said over and over again in both the Old Covenant and the New Covenant that His people had "followed after strange gods"...that His people were to worship no other "god" before Him.

We can equate these lesser "gods" as idols that pagans worshipped and even the gentiles of the day....

When Moses went up on the mountain to be with God for 40 days....what did the people left at the base of the mountain do who were left with Aaron??

They said to themselves "Moses must be dead, let us carve out our own "god" and worship it...and they metlted all their gold and made that golden calf...I think you know the rest of the story...

Allah is a false "god", he is as false as all the other made up "gods" and idols that have ever been. Now...if we look at scripture in both the Old and New Covenants Adonai is very clear about the fact that His people are NOT to eat anything sacrificed for a false "god".

When a Muslim, or Buddist or any other person "dedicates" food to a false "god" it becomes forbidden for us to consume, because once that sacrifice or dedication occurs it becomes an act of "worship" to that false "god".

I hope this helps clear up the waters on the subject. And Blien....you are correct that there is no other GOD than the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob, from whom our savior the Messiah Jesus is His son. Blessings,

The Christian and Jewish God has a name, it is YHVH in its abbreviation. Ours demands more than merely a general term for His name. That's why we are to call on God by His name.

Zec 13-9 This third I will bring into the fire; I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on my name and I will answer them; I will say, 'They are my people,' and they will say, 'The LORD is our God.'"

There are many other examples of calling on the name of God and putting it on our city walls and temples.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  95
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

In NYC you can buy halal food on the streets. I do not believe they go to the trouble of sacrificing it. I ate it, just don't like it enough to eat it again.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

The Christian and Jewish God has a name, it is YHVH in its abbreviation. Ours demands more than merely a general term for His name. That's why we are to call on God by His name.

Just to be pedantic whistling.gif, YHVH is not an abbreviation, it is the name of God, and we flesh it out by adding vowels in order to pronounce it. But it isn't short for anything, that is the whole name of God.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/12/1957

I was thinking the very same thing

I eat Halal food all the time, doesn't bother me.. but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it. I buy regular chicken at the supermarket not Halal or Kosher.. what's the big deal. And if regular chicken was not available then I would buy either or, preferbly Kosher.. but why should I be limited since there is one God in Heaven?

1 Corinthians 8:1-10

1 Now concerning things offered to idols: We know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffs up, but love edifies. 2 And if anyone thinks that he knows anything, he knows nothing yet as he ought to know. 3 But if anyone loves God, this one is known by Him.

4 Therefore concerning the eating of things offered to idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is no other God but one. 5 For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as there are many gods and many lords), 6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.

7 However, there is not in everyone that knowledge; for some, with consciousness of the idol, until now eat it as a thing offered to an idol; and their conscience, being weak, is defiled. 8 But food does not commend us to God; for neither if we eat are we the better, nor if we do not eat are we the worse.

9 But beware lest somehow this liberty of yours become a stumbling block to those who are weak. 10 For if anyone sees you who have knowledge eating in an idol’s temple, will not the conscience of him who is weak be emboldened to eat those things offered to idols?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,124
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 Cor 10:14-22

14 Therefore, my beloved, flee from idolatry. 15 I speak as to wise men; you judge what I say. 16 Is not the cup of blessing which we bless a sharing in the blood of Christ? Is not the bread which we break a sharing in the body of Christ? 17 Since there is one bread, we who are many are one body; for we all partake of the one bread. 18 Look at the nation Israel; are not those who eat the sacrifices sharers in the altar? 19 What do I mean then? That a thing sacrificed to idols is anything, or that an idol is anything? 20 No, but I say that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to demons , and not to God; and I do not want you to become sharers in demons. 21 You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons; you cannot partake of the table of the Lord and the table of demons. 22 Or do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? We are not stronger than He, are we?

NASB

Unless you believe that Allah is the God of Abraham, Issiac and Jacob, you should not eat this food when you understand what it is and who it has been dedicated to.....