IGNORED

Am I saved?

Guest whatistruth

Guest whatistruth

If I endure to the end of my life then according to Jesus I will be...Matthew 10:22-----once saved, always save= big time false teaching......

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,796
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

Ephesians 1: 13And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, 14who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession--to the praise of his glory.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,214
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

If I endure to the end of my life then according to Jesus I will be...Matthew 10:22-----once saved, always save= big time false teaching......

No matter what you say about this subject the OSAS will tell you that the person was not actually saved from the start....... you have no way of proving one war or the other....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1964

No matter what you say about this subject the OSAS will tell you that the person was not actually saved from the start....... you have no way of proving one war or the other....

Yep......I say just stay close to God.

However, if you are questioning your salvtion after you have recieved Christ, take the test.

(NIV)Gal 5:19The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires. 25Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.

Paul presents 2 lifestyles. We are either in one or the other. But we must understand that those in the sinful nature lifestyle will sometimes do goodness or kindness and sometimes those in the fruit of the spirit lifestyle will fall down and do a sinful nature act. It is a lifestyle that Paul is talking about here.

1John 1:5This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all. 6If we claim to have fellowship with him yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live by the truth. 7But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.

8If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. 9If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 10If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word has no place in our lives

We must ask this question to ourselves. Do we love God?

2This is how we know that we love the children of God: by loving God and carrying out his commands. 3This is love for God: to obey his commands. And his commands are not burdensome, 4for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith. 5Who is it that overcomes the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.

So......ask yourself...Do I love God? and What is my lifstyle?

If you havn't asked Christ into your life, forget everything I've said until you do.

In his love,

Brian

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

ugh... i think the only reason your here is to start fights on the boards.

• Group:  Soapbox - Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Content Count:  962
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/11/1932

No matter what you say about this subject the OSAS will tell you that the person was not actually saved from the start.......    you have no way of proving one war or the other....

A Freudian slip? Sorry Other One, I couldn't resist. :laugh:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  1

Exactly bro. God has no pleasure in those who turn away. Jesus taught that many would fall way from the faith in the Last days. Be strong and endure in the Grace of God.

God bless,

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Great post GypC,

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  308
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  03/28/1950

Hello Brian.

We must ask this question to ourselves. Do we love God?

This is not the test of faith. The test is, "Do I believe in Jesus?"

That's the question.

So......ask yourself...Do I love God? and What is my lifstyle?

The focus is wrong. JER 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it?

Even for us Brian I believe we should not judge ourselves to see if we are up to scratch we must believe Jesus died for our sins and that is all. And that is faith.

Trinity.

ugh... i think the only reason your here is to start fights on the boards.

I'm up for it! :blink:

Be real.

Good to meet you. What have you not heard of? OSAS means once saved always saved. Properly called the perseverance of the saints.

Feel free to ask any more questions at any time I am more than happy to tell you what I believe.

whatistruth.

JN 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; 26 and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?"

Obviously you don't. Well there you are whatistruth, from the lips of the Master Himself.

johnp.