Massorite

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

I usually don't get into the Dispensation / pre-post-or tribulation rapture threads. BUT....

I am a pre-trib-er, I believe that we are not appointed to wrath, and the tribulation is the "time of Jacob's trouble" not the world (no trib in Baton Rouge :laugh: ) .

How are we to come back with Christ's second advent if we have not been in heaven before?

Just some thoughts, I wanted to sign-off on being a pre-Trib rapturist.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,246
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  5

I usually don't get into the Dispensation / pre-post-or tribulation rapture threads. BUT....

I am a pre-trib-er, I believe that we are not appointed to wrath, and the tribulation is the "time of Jacob's trouble" not the world (no trib in Baton Rouge :laugh: ) .

How are we to come back with Christ's second advent if we have not been in heaven before?

simple a pauline quote" for die is gain, to be absent with body is to be present with the lord" the rapture verse is ressurection not some secret gathering.

I usually don't get into the Dispensation / pre-post-or 'a' tribulation rapture threads. BUT....

simple a pauline quote" for die is gain, to be absent with body is to be present with the lord" the rapture verse is ressurection not some secret gathering.

Firstly, thank you for contributing to our ever growing archive memory by quoting all of gold59's post.

You have not heard that we shall not all die:

15For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Woot, woot, secret meeting.

51Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Woot woot, secret meeting.

I usually don't get into the Dispensation / pre-post-or 'a' tribulation rapture threads. BUT....

Firstly, thank you for contributing to our ever growing archive memory by quoting all of gold59's post.

15For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

51Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

i would like to know who will teach the trib saints that is for them as that doenst apply and the bible doesnt say it excludes them. and you forget this all means all. so it cant exclude the trib saints, so they dont get new bodies? they have to die to be raised up or there when he comes. theres no mention of some second transformation for the other saints its all of us at the same time when he comes.

i would like to know who will teach the trib saints that is for them as that doenst apply and the bible doesnt say it excludes them. and you forget this all means all. so it cant exclude the trib saints, so they dont get new bodies? they have to die to be raised up or there when he comes. theres no mention of some second transformation for the other saints its all of us at the same time when he comes.

Jason, please, don't talk "wisdom" without the word. Nope, your wrong! You just stumbled over the scripture proof of the gathering with Christ in the clouds, the catching away. You wrest with the scripture to your own confussion.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/29/1946

I am reading a classic example of not answering a good question.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  989
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  01/13/1959

Monarchy, Would you explain what you mean by the comment,"Firstly, thank you for contributing to our ever growing archive of memory by quoting all of gold59's post"? The post I made was not quoted. ??

Is there some problem between us I am unaware of?

Monarchy, Would you explain what you mean by the comment,"Firstly, thank you for contributing to our ever growing archive of memory by quoting all of gold59's post"? The post I made was not quoted. ??

goldust is talking about my reply to . Hey, it's not my server, I'm just having a bad day for some reason, short tempered, ill, I wish it would past. goldust, just blow my reply off and me off today, please. No, we have open fellowship, nothing between, I'm just out of it.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  989
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  01/13/1959

goldust is talking about my reply to . Hey, it's not my server, I'm just having a bad day for some reason, short tempered, ill, I wish it would past. goldust, just blow my reply off and me off today, please. No, we have open fellowship, nothing between, I'm just out of it.

K. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Prayers for your day to be better.

Jason, please, don't talk "wisdom" without the word. Nope, your wrong! You just stumbled over the scripture proof of the gathering with Christ in the clouds, the catching away. You wrest with the scripture to your own confussion.

so why then would jesus say to the apostles that it is not for you to know the times NOR the seasons when they asked about the restoration of isreal? it makes no sense for it to be soo obvious to us and they write and not know what to look for? and the glory cloud thing is repeated

moses saw the YHWH come in cloud, and also annias. the later would have to know it to be told that was his judgement for crucifying the lord.