• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

I can never vote someone into office who does not truly love God and have that love displayed in their works instead of their mouth.

Gary

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

There's the amusing paradox that the you've spent the past three years fulminating against the man and yet have been unable to mount an effective campaign of opposition.

As, I pointed out aeons ago, opposition started with campaigns based on absurd conspiracy theories when all the wittering about birth certificates started and now there's a destructive internecine Republican campaign which looks like producing a totallly unelectable candidate. Do you honestly think santorum, however much you may like him, win over political centrists?

Obama has been a pretty mediocre, middle of the road, president, who has certainly never lived up to the hype that surrounded his election, yet he's still going to beat the Republicans. Those of you on the American right are going to lose when you could have won and I'm sure that's going to smart and you'll tell us all how much it smarts.

As someone on the left, I don't see why I shouldn't be amused by that.

Well, for someone who prides himself on championing for love - I fail to see the love in your attitude towards us.

Your words are those of an enemy delighting in the misery of those he hates.

:emot-fail:

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

I don't hate you but that doesn't mean I have to agree with you politically. I don't think a rightwing Republican President would be good either for the US or the world, slthough I'd be happy to see a President Paul. So I see no problem in being amused at the farcical nature of these primaries or Santorum's unelectability

Guest AndrewCothran

I don't hate you but that doesn't mean I have to agree with you politically. I don't think a rightwing Republican President would be good either for the US or the world, slthough I'd be happy to see a President Paul. So I see no problem in being amused at the farcical nature of these primaries or Santorum's unelectability

I agree :thumbsup:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,715
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I will be voting for pretty much anyone but Obama (hoping for santoruum though) I think Obama has been the worse thing to happen to the country in years-his idea of fixing the economy is to spend more money we dont have (which is what got us here in the first place) which is only a bandaid to the economy (it will come back to bite us) plus he has absolutly no regard for the US constition (his own words) While I respect him, I have no respect for his actions in office and will not be voting for him again.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

I will be voting for pretty much anyone but Obama (hoping for santoruum though) I think Obama has been the worse thing to happen to the country in years-his idea of fixing the economy is to spend more money we dont have (which is what got us here in the first place) which is only a bandaid to the economy (it will come back to bite us) plus he has absolutly no regard for the US constition (his own words) While I respect him, I have no respect for his actions in office and will not be voting for him again.

So you did vote for him in the last election? Is your change of heart a recent thing? :noidea:

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

But you said you would rejoice in the apoplexy of those here. Rejoicing in our misfortune is not an act of love.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

But you said you would rejoice in the apoplexy of those here. Rejoicing in our misfortune is not an act of love.

Well the real misfortune for you, in my opinion, would be for Santorum to win. I've been posting here for long enough for me to have some idea of the, again in my opinion, of the over the top reaction of some posters here to defeat. There'll be conspiracy theories a-go-go. Why shouldn't I get some innocent pleasure from that. I'm sure that if Obama loses there'll be people here celebrating. I'm sure you won't deny that.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Well the real misfortune for you, in my opinion, would be for Santorum to win. I've been posting here for long enough for me to have some idea of the, again in my opinion, of the over the top reaction of some posters here to defeat. There'll be conspiracy theories a-go-go. Why shouldn't I get some innocent pleasure from that. I'm sure that if Obama loses there'll be people here celebrating. I'm sure you won't deny that.

You took delight in our apoplexy, your own words. That is not the same as delighting in his victory. Celebrating obama's loss is not the same as taking delight in how upset his supporters would be.

Personally I do not rejoice in the misfortune of others.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

I would vote for my dog before I would vote for Obama and my dog would do a better job.