buddie

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

i know i understand some of this but what they done to jesus is just wrong and in another chat i go to they say it was profecied that jesus would die this way. guess what i dont care i f if i was there i would have hurt them some said that god wanted this to happen i say NO.ok NoDAD WOULD WANT HIS SON DONE THAT WAY OK

i would have torn them people up big time i would have hurt them i dont care what u think about it i no like them people

that what i wanted to say

them people did wrong by hurting jesus

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

Hey buddie and welcome to Worthy.

Jesus said he gave his life of his own accord. He did this so that you and I could be forgiven of our sins and live in eternity with him. He did this to satisfy the will of the Father.

John 10 (Read the chapter here; http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+10&version=KJV )

14I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

15As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

16And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

17Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

18No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Matthew 16

21From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.

22Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.

23But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

24Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

25For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

26For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

27For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

28Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+16&version=KJV You can read the entire chapter here.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

i know i understand some of this but what they done to jesus is just wrong and in another chat i go to they say it was profecied that jesus would die this way. guess what i dont care i f if i was there i would have hurt them some said that god wanted this to happen i say NO.ok NoDAD WOULD WANT HIS SON DONE THAT WAY OK

i would have torn them people up big time i would have hurt them i dont care what u think about it i no like them people

You'd make good friends with Peter. You should read about him.

Gary

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Hi buddie -

I appreciate your sentiments, but can you honestly picture yourself punching an armed Roman centurion?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  438
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,947
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  04/18/1949

The biggest and most important event in human history was/is Jesus Christ and the Cross. He went willingly to the Cross as a matter of LOVE for us. No combination of powers could have forced the Lord of Glory to the Cross. His shed blood on the Cross was the ultimate example of LOVE, MERCY, and GRACE to mankind.

Romans 10:17 KJV So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

John 3:16-18 KJV For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Romans 10:8-10 KJV But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Ephesians 2:8-10 KJV For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Titus 3:4-7 KJV But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, 5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; 6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; 7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

The Gift

Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you, Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God. 1 Peter 1:18-21

Should A Sinner Mock And Scorn Such A Priceless Gift?

~

i know i understand some of this but what they done to jesus is just wrong and in another chat i go to they say it was prophesied that jesus would die this way. guess what i don't care i f if i was there i would have hurt them some said that god wanted this to happen i say NO.OK No DAD WOULD WANT HIS SON DONE THAT WAY OK

i would have torn them people up big time i would have hurt them i don't care what u think about it i no like them people

:)

Jesus Said

Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice. John 18:36-37

Jesus Said "I Love You"

I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. John 10:14-15

Jesus Said If You Love Me

And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself. Luke 10:27

Believe In Me

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: John 11:25

~

Believe

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10

And Be Blessed Beloved

Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Psalms 103:1

Love, Joe

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Hi buddie -

I appreciate your sentiments, but can you honestly picture yourself punching an armed Roman centurion?

Yeah, I'd wack him up side the head with my cain........ and by the time he got into a really deep belly laugh I'd wack him in the head with the business end of the thing..... then hop on a rented seguay and ride for the hills... he'd be so tired by the time he ran to the hills that I might be able to talk him to death....... and that's the way to handle a roman centurion.....

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

buddie, Jesus paid a huge price for our sins. Sure it is hard to understand; but if we read the whole bible starting with Genesis we get the whole story and why. And as the scriptures say in John 15:13. "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." John 15:13 (KJV).

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  856
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/22/1997

They did do wrong. Very wrong.

But do you understand why Jesus did it?

He decided that he wanted to die to save the human race. God agreed. And Jesus rose from the dead after dying, and that's how he freed us. Satan's power is in death. When Jesus defied death, he was able to take us from Satan's power, to forgive us from sin.

It was completely wrong for them to nail Jesus to the cross, there's no doubt about that. But Jesus let them do it to save them and everyone who lived after them.

Once you realize that it's about Jesus sacrificing himself, buddie, you can forgive those people who killed Jesus. It wasn't really about them, it was about him.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  856
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/22/1997

Hi buddie -

Yeah, I'd wack him up side the head with my cain........ and by the time he got into a really deep belly laugh I'd wack him in the head with the business end of the thing..... then hop on a rented seguay and ride for the hills... he'd be so tired by the time he ran to the hills that I might be able to talk him to death....... and that's the way to handle a roman centurion.....

:24: :24: :24: