WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  3

It was a gated community, but his fathers fiancee lived there and he was visiting them. So it being a gated community is not the issue.

That's a very valuable piece of information that helps bring some more light to this.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

Even if you knew about his "troubled" past...still had no reason to follow him.

I've wandered around plenty of streets at night and never been stopped and asked what I was doing out there.

Yes but this was a "Gated Community", not an open public street. I'm not really familiar with gated communities, I wonder how secure or protected they really are. Was Martin actually living in this gated community or was he taking a shortcut in a place where shouldn't of been?

There are a couple gated communities where I live and I've cut through them plenty of times.

So does this mean you were trespassing? I own a farm and if I were to put trespass notices up, anybody I catch on my property can be arrested.

So does this mean you were trespassing? I own a farm and if I were to put trespass notices up, anybody I catch on my property can be arrested.

When I know people in those gated communities, arguably, no.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

When I know people in those gated communities, arguably, no.

So If somebody knows me, that gives them the right to walk on my property? (I think not)

In Pa, one must ask permission before entering private property, that is the law.

So If somebody knows me, that gives them the right to walk on my property? (I think not)

In Pa, one must ask permission before entering private property, that is the law.

If I am going to someones house in that community, like Trayvon was, no. It becomes very difficult and/or prohibitively expensive to not cross through a gated community to get to a point within one.

If I was walking past someones property on my way to someone elses, and someone seemingly randomly stalked me from a vehicle, got out out of the car and approached me, I would be thinking I was about to get mugged with less emphasis on robbery and more emphasis on getting beaten.

Guest shiloh357

There is a lot of evidence that is still forthcoming and while Zimmerman has been tried and convicted in the media and on messageboards like this one, there is still the due process and we are not competent here to determine Zimmerman's guilt.

It is pointless to debate this issue when we don't even know if the information that we currently have is reliable or complete. Zimmerman has hardly been able to get his side of the story out there while all these cockroaches in the liberal media and entertainers like Roseanne Barr and Spike Lee running their mouths about what they do not know.

Guest shiloh357
It's funny how things suddenly turn in this society, as noted in one of my previous questions. There are plenty of other incidents as the one noted in my previous question, where people were guilty by public opinion. But now people, well let me actually be more forthcoming....mainly the Fox news only, liberal media shouting, Obama bashing people suddenly want the public to stop believing Zimmerman is guilty.

There is no legal basis to believe he is guilty until he is tried and convicted. If the situation were reversed and it was Zimmerman who was killed, the black community would be crying racisim if public opinion attributed guilt to Martin without a fair trial. Zimmerman is innocent until proven guilty.

If any of you take offense to my last statement, I'm just saying what I see. I'm sure there are those who are more balanced, who have noticed the media ploy to make this about race instead of actually looking at the actual incident.

Yeah and it appears you are making this about race as well.

This is also the so called conservative media that has now made Martin into a thug...posting fake pictures ( the one with the middle fingers up)...and desiring to do exactly what they are complaining about.. You see many have found martin guilty of trespassing..(which he was not), and attacking Zimmerman (which could have been proven long before now) without proof.

You are condemning Zimmerman without proof. You have already decided that Zimmerman is guilty. And who are you??? Were you there??? You don't know anything, you have nothing. You don't know squat about what happened and neither does anyone else. But you are going to let the absence of facts and genuine evidence keep you from running your mouth, are you??? You might be able to blow a lot of smoke, but in the end, you dont' know anything other than what you see off of TV.

You see it's easy to believe what you want to believe based on certain criteria, stereotypes, and stigmas..

AS you demonstrate so well on this board.

When it was a "white" man killing a black kid and getting away with it...it fit a criteria...and stigma. It caused many people to even be blind to the actual problem. Then when it was reported that Martin was no angel, then the stereotypes came. You even see it here. Martin has been stereotyped because he had previous trouble and because of the clothing he was wearing (havent seen the clothing thing herehere). Due to this stereotype and the media bias, Zimmerman's story is A Okay to that certain group.

When the story first broke, it was Zimmerman who was stereo typed as a racist. The media and others wasted no time trying to make this a race based killing and even the president inserted himself in to the conversation before ANY evidence had been revealed. Zimmerman was simply guilty and was accused of making racial slurs. All of this before any evidence to that end had been offered.

It was cast as a racial killing and then that idiot, Spike Lee tweeted the address of Zimmerman and his family. But, surprise!! It was the address of an elderly couple. Stupid stuff like that happens because know-nothings and imbeciles like Spike Lee act impulsively and make utter fools of themselves in the process.

Now if they come out with some evidence that actually displays Zimmernan took the correct course of action...fine. But as of now, based on rather simple things, one could conclude that he made some very bad decisions, and due to this caused the death of this kid. He may not have meant to kill Martin, but he did.

One can only conclude that now based on the unreliable informatino coming out of media. Your conclusions are probably entirely erroneous.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.26
  • Days Won:  19

Okay so now CNN is admitting that the tape on which they thought and broadcasted that Zimmerman said, "Coon" has now been enhanced and it isn't 'Coon" at all rather it's "Cold." Zimmerman was saying that it was "Cold" outside which it was. He emphasized it with a rather zesty swear word but he said it was "Cold."

Now we have ABC, CBS, and CNN retracting the racial aspects of all of this that stirred up all the hatred and race and actually tried Zimmerman in the court of public opinion.:taped:

ABC lied about the tape that actually showed Zimmerman with cuts to the back of his head. CNN lied about the racial aspect of the audio Tape and so too CBS.

Shame on them!

I guess we should never let the facts get in the way of a lynch mob.:o

This man Zimmermans reputation is quite likely ruined and tarnished not too mention he is in danger for the rest of his life.:blink:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.26
  • Days Won:  19

The Grand Jury decides on the 10th whether to indict him.

A partial redacted police report shows that it looked initially like 'Negligent Homicide' or Manslaughter, which is consistent with what some people have said here.

We'll see in 5 days.