dgolvach

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

I for a long time wrote end-time buffs such as Hal Lindsey off as alarmists out to make a buck. I dont know the day or hour. I do know this. If this steam pot of a world keeps going the way it is without God making a huge intervention, the things in the Bible that are supposed to happen here on earth regarding "End Times" will not be possible. Personally I think we are about to see something that will make the Red Sea crossing look like a simple card trick. I have changed my mind. Look up! God is about to step in! Just an opinion.

Dan

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

you won't get a disagreement here from me. From what I can see and read about powers to be, if God doesn't step in there won't be much of anything left anywhere.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  11/15/1968

How exciting a time we are living in, that we may actually see Christ's return in our lifetime. With all that is happing, something big has to be coming soon.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Luke 21:36 Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man."

Malachi 3:1 "Behold, I send My messenger, And he will prepare the way before Me. And the Lord, whom you seek, Will suddenly come to His temple, Even the Messenger of the covenant, In whom you delight. Behold, He is coming," Says the Lord of hosts. 2 "But who can endure the day of His coming? And who can stand when He appears? For He is like a refiner's fire And like launderer's soap.

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

If this steam pot of a world keeps going the way it is without God making a huge intervention, the things in the Bible that are supposed to happen here on earth regarding "End Times" will not be possible.

Hello dgolvach :P

i am interested in what these things are that may make the things in the Bible not possible? Could you tell us what those happenings are and what is going on in this world that would make those things not possible?

All Praise The Ancient of Days

i am interested in what these things are that may make the things in the Bible not possible? Could you tell us what those happenings are and what is going on in this world that would make those things not possible?

Things like Israel being turned into glass with a nuke. A major nuclear exchange would eventualy destroy life on earth. Even if nukes were not involved, its looks to me that the Arabs wont be satisfied until Israel is chased back into the sea. The technology to build WMD of all sorts is out there and I am convinced that as soon as the screw-ball terrorists get their hands on them or have them handed to them by Iran or Pakistan or Syria ect. ect. they will use them. If Israel got dusted you can't have the End Time sequence as laid out in the Bible UNLESS!!!!God steps in in a supernatural way. If America gets hit with a nuke, you can bet your bottom dollar that we will hit back in a likewise fashion which would probably get the nuke tennis game going. If that starts happening, eventually we would see a world wide fallout. A nuclear war will end life as we know it UNLESS.. Lets face it, people are not sitting around the campfire singing "give peace a chance"these days. The hatred and violence is growing. The bible says that Israel WILL be around at that time. So I concluded that in order for that to happen, God will have to step in. If God dose not step in, we will eventually do each other in. I think we should fight the war on terror and all but it seems like its just a matter of how long you can put it off. Bottom line: the world can't just continue on the course its on without God fixing things. I believe he will. Just an opinion.

I dont know the time frame. I hope things get better but I just dont see it. I hope I'm wrong. I want to see my great grandkids too. I have no control over what happens. Here is a bad combination. WMD and Islam. Its like a 2 year old with a loaded shotgun. How do we stop it? Im up for suggestions. John Kerry perhaps? The UN ? Even Bush can only do so much. Who will spare us?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

Dan:

Think of it this way...ever notice that Muslim's send in the feeble-minded to do their dirty work and become martyrs?

Ever notice, people who are rich and powerful, (like Saddam or the Saudi Royal Family) never go into the fire themselves, do they?

Do you really think they're stupid enough to blow us up when they know we'll send atomic bombs to rain down on their heads as well?

What would be the point of them blowing themselves up as well as us? They know we have nuclear weapons and we'll use them. They know President Bush is so hard nosed, he won't play patty-cake with terrorists.

He'll blow them to bits if they mess with us. So they wait patiently for the elections to see if America picks the weakest link and they'll sit back and wait.

If the President wins, they'll launch attacks in an effort to punish America and dethrone Bush before he ever makes it to the White House. This is my fear and concern. People will do anything they can to keep him from taking the WhiteHouse a second time.

These fanatics know that if they nuke us, we'll launch a full scale attack on them without a second thought. It's called, "Mutually Assured Destruction" or "MAD" for short.

Ever notice, people who are rich and powerful, (like Saddam or the Saudi Royal Family) never go into the fire themselves, do they

Good point. Its the ones who are going for the grand prize in Islam (72 virgins) that I worry about.

Dan

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

LOL! Can you believe that some of these deluded men actually believe this insanity!? :P:P