Waiting2BwithHim

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  382
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  3

Ok I haven't read all the replies and I'm sorry if this has been asked..

First I want to say that i was expecting different feelings about this but I need to ask this..

In the even that one goes to England , Canada or such and meets royalty what would happen if you don't

bow to them? Do you get thrown in jail?

What could be so offensive to them that you don't believe in bowing to them?

I'm sorry even though that might be custom and others may do that I personally wouldn't.

And shouldn't it be since I am the visitor they are to welcome me? Would it feel like to them I would feel like I was welcomed

by having to start with a custom I don't believe is right?

Do these dignitaries think they are not to be treated like idols?.. Aren't they treated like idols even if in a stereotype sense?

If I said I was meeting the Pope, the Queen of England wouldn't it be natural reaction to be like "Oh my what an Honor, what am i going to wear,

what am I going to say or do?" One doesn't stay their natural self if they are meeting any dignitary. They become a person they aren't for even just the time they are in their presence.

I don't know if I got my point across well but I can't help but feel IMO that bowing before anyone isn't a good thing when it comes to Jesus being first, middle and last of all things of mankind.

I don't know why the simplest words of Hello it's nice to meet you wouldn't be suffice all over the world. :taped:

i don't know the answers to that but I totally agree with your last comment. It seems people are determined to put themselves on pedestals. If we truely believ all people are EQUAL, then it should be acceptable to greet a King or President the same as a friend or stranger. A smile and maybe handshake.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  248
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  373
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  09/10/1963

Another couple of thoughts had just entered my mind..

One is how or who was the first person bowed to? Why did this start?

And next is what do you think a person would answer that you bow to if you ask them why I am supposed to bow to you for? :noidea:

In my heart of hearts Jesus would for sure be the only one because he did for me what NO ONE ELSE would ever thinking of doing.

That to me is worth bowing, and a kiss on the hand and thank you "your MAJESTY" :emot-hug:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  365
  • Days Won:  6

@other one Yup thats the Crown and also theres the Vatican and D.C. collectively known as the Empire of the City. You may destroy some paradigms with this info you might want to write a disclaimer, something along the lines of "I am not responsible for all your preconceived notions shattering before your eyes, I am not accountable if you cant sleep soundly, and dont blame me because I told you so."

Im done with admonishing Ill just quote Trent Reznor.

"Bow down before the one you serve, youre going to get what you deserve"

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

It just goes to show you that people do not understand a monarchy.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,256
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

@other one Yup thats the Crown and also theres the Vatican and D.C. collectively known as the Empire of the City. You may destroy some paradigms with this info you might want to write a disclaimer, something along the lines of "I am not responsible for all your preconceived notions shattering before your eyes, I am not accountable if you cant sleep soundly, and dont blame me because I told you so."

Im done with admonishing Ill just quote Trent Reznor.

"Bow down before the one you serve, youre going to get what you deserve"

You might be right Xero

Did you know that there is a square mile in the very center of the city of London that is not part of Briton or the Commonwealth and for the Queen to enter that part of London she has to be met at the border by the Lord of the City of London, bow to him and ask permission to enter his territory?

What? Are you serious? :blink:

Humm, yeah, I am serious.... I wasn't aware that you all didn't know about that.

It's been a really long time since I got into all that for everything you search out opens seven other doors that causes others doors to open.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  438
  • Content Count:  2,947
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  04/18/1949

I am a subject of the King of Kings - no other - and I will bow ONLY to HIM - no other. The most that a man or a woman is going to receive from me is a hello and/or a handshake - and a smile if I like them. I reserve hugs for dear ones who I love. I don't care what others think about my decisions on how I treat so-called royalty. It's not a matter of understanding because I understand perfectly. I will not bow, even on penalty of death. As a contrast, I will most happily bow and kiss the hands or feet of my Lord and Saviour - no other.

Did you know that there is a square mile in the very center of the city of London that is not part of Briton or the Commonwealth and for the Queen to enter that part of London she has to be met at the border by the Lord of the City of London, bow to him and ask permission to enter his territory?

Is there a website that shows this. I don't doubt you but I would like to read more about it.

Taylor, I'm not sure, I might have to look into it. I wasn't aware that everyone was not aware of this. It's been years since I looked into it and it's part of literally thousands of hours reading books and papers in the mid 70's to mid 80's so I personally got little of the inflrmation from the internet. most of it came from the research library of Oklahoma Baptist University and the University of Oklahoma.

I would imagine most of the web sites that delve into this would be very heavy new world order and/or illuminati sites and it's my experience that a lot of other things you might find there, I would not agree with.

But if you want to sort through a lot of BS you should be able to find the core stuff amongst all the other things.

Do a google search for

• london city
  • lex fori washington dc
  • 3 city states that control the world
  • 3 city states of the world
  • washington dc vatican city london
  • roman law lex fori
  • city of london rules the world
  • london city state
  • city state of london
  • vatican london washington dc

That should bring up several hundred thousand places to go to. I do know that there is one very long video of several hours that is much like Zeitgeist, it has some of the truth within it, but is a 9/11 nightmare to sort through. I would recommend just bypassing that thing for it's a real waste of time. The powers that be have like other things through time mixed it's knowledge amongst things that no one would believe so as to hide it in plain sight.

So if you really want to understand it you can do a search and get a picture of the central core of the information then go to source materials of old writings, treaties and present laws to get the true picture.

If you are going to look into it seriously we should talk off line about some things.

Bsically you will find that the Vatican, the City of London, and the District of Columbia which is within the city of Washington are legally not part of the USA, Italy or England. They are separate city states with their own constitutions, laws and police forces and officials.

It is my personal opinion that these are Rome today.

BTW I first ran across this while looking into some of Carol Quiggleys' statements in "Tragedy and Hope"

i guess I should add that Xero is right, full understanding of this will change your paradigm.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

It just goes to show you that people do not understand a monarchy.

You're right, Axe, we don't. But....what are the chances any of us will ever meet Queen Elizabeth or any of the other crowned heads of Europe? I don't consider any of those M.E. despots rulers so I don't include them. There are some legitimate kings in Africa too although I can't think of their names. Anyway, it's an American thing; we are still defiant 236 years after declaring ourselves independent of the British monarchy. :rolleyes: