Power of dreams?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

As I told you in pm. Surrender to Jesus.

.... I feel like these dreams are somehow both god related and demon related. When they first started this year (I've had them before and they quit for a long while...these ones are different) they were an attack on me, and I didn't fight back I just woke in fear and trembling. Like I had a panic attack in my sleep and I woke up gasping for air....

Satan

The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts.

His ways are always grievous; thy judgments are far above out of his sight: as for all his enemies, he puffeth at them.

His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and fraud: under his tongue is mischief and vanity. Psalms 10:4-7

Is So Toast

The LORD is in his holy temple, the LORD's throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.

The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.

For the righteous LORD loveth righteousness; his countenance doth behold the upright. Psalms 11:4-7

~

Be Blessed Beloved

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. Acts 2:21

Be Very Blessed

Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Psalms 103:1

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

It makes me wonder, you know, is it just a simple dream? IS there really a battle going on for my very soul?

It sure has the characteristics.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  775
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/12/1987

It makes me wonder, you know, is it just a simple dream? IS there really a battle going on for my very soul?

Characteristics of what exactly? The battle or a simple dream?

I had a long talk with Jesus today. There is just one thing holding me back from repenting and turning to Him again. It's something I have to figure out and face. Then I will stop fighting. Then I will turn back to Him.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

I had a long talk with Jesus today. There is just one thing holding me back from repenting and turning to Him again. It's something I have to figure out and face. Then I will stop fighting. Then I will turn back to Him.

That is such a hopeful message! However, please consider that there is nothing in this world that should serve to keep us from repenting. That thing, whatever it is, is invalid, and is just something that sets itself up in the mind as something other than what it really is---an excuse.

Hebrews 4:7b

...“Today, if you will hear His voice,

Do not harden your hearts.”

2 Corinthians 6:2

For God says, “At just the right time, I heard you. On the day of salvation, I helped you.” Indeed, the “right time” is now. Today is the day of salvation.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Oh, sorry -

That there is a battle going on for your very soul.

((Prayers))

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

If you really have to do that, you need to understand that the entirety of hell will be trying to stop you from making that decision. Every single person posting on this thread needs to be praying for your protection and help.

Praying