dylanoakley

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

No one can serve two masters, for he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon. Sadly some have become slaves to a new provider and master – the spirit of mammon that rules the corrupt Babylonian debt-backed monetary system. And this system is crumbling around us! Never before has the cry been so urgent, ‘Come out of her, my people, lest you take part in her sins, lest you share in her plagues.’ For the record, I hate the corrupt and dishonest Babylonian monetary system. Money today has no connection to anything of value, it is a sham created by the expansion of credit. Every dollar represents debt, it survives only by government edict and public acceptance. Where debt was once despised as the currency of slaves, debt today – credit, if you will – is somehow now the ‘value’ behind our modern money. The buying power of our money has been totally diluted through inflation, the system is awash with dishonest weights and measures. And in order to keep the system going, the curse of debt is packaged with agreeable names like equity, home ‘ownership’, line of credit, terms, finance and then promoted and championed to our children. Businesses, individuals, governments, even churches have compromised in this area and are now enslaved, having shunned old-fashioned reliance on El Shaddai for the new fast-paced, false prosperity and false security that is tied to the impending fall of Babylon. In short, cutting covenant and borrowing from the corrupt Babylonian banking system is idolatry, a Trojan horse that entangles us with the world's agenda, makes us spiritually dull and vulnerable to attack from the enemy. It's time we named borrowing for what it is and repent and get delivered with a strong and a mighty hand! 2 Tim 2:19. Praise God.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  684
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  2

What do you suggest we use instead of money? Go back to bartering?

The modern day monetary system is about fraud and control, no questions. It's abominable, God's fixing to judge it. Explore a bit, the truth is out there.

Until we are told we must take the mark of the beast to participate economically, I'll continue to use money. But I have no love for it. However I draw a line when it comes to the iniquity of borrowing from Babylon. I stand aloof from that iniquity (2 Tim 2:19). Cutting covenant with the banks to get financial provision is adultery, it's idolatry. Debt is a curse. The borrower is slave to the lender. What do we as Covenant people have to do with curses and slavery?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

The modern day monetary system is about fraud and control, no questions. It's abominable, God's fixing to judge it. Explore a bit, the truth is out there.

Until we are told we must take the mark of the beast to participate economically, I'll continue to use money. But I have no love for it. However I draw a line when it comes to the iniquity of borrowing from Babylon. I stand aloof from that iniquity (2 Tim 2:19). Cutting covenant with the banks to get financial provision is adultery, it's idolatry. Debt is a curse. The borrower is slave to the lender. What do we as Covenant people have to do with curses and slavery?

This is calling those who have a mortgage, student loan, credit cards or a car loan a partaker of the Babylonian empire, an adulterer or an idolater.

Your prophets have seen for you false and deceptive visions; they have not exposed your iniquity to restore your fortunes, but have seen for you oracles that are false and misleading. Lam 2:14

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

I think we are definitely headed that direction. It will probably come to that sooner rather than later............

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,189
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Our Lord has told us all things that are about to begin in this world... because He said

Jn 15:15-17

15 No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you. 16 You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you. 17 These things I command you, that you love one another.

NKJV

thus I have been prepared by my Friend for what lies ahead and I see it not as distress but the wonderful care of my Friend Who has warned me of what will happen to those who ignore His warnings

Jn 15:19-25

19 If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. 20 Remember the word that I said to you, 'A servant is not greater than his master.' If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. If they kept My word, they will keep yours also. 21 But all these things they will do to you for My name's sake, because they do not know Him who sent Me. 22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would have no sin, but now they have no excuse for their sin. 23 He who hates Me hates My Father also. 24 If I had not done among them the works which no one else did, they would have no sin; but now they have seen and also hated both Me and My Father. 25 But this happened that the word might be fulfilled which is written in their law, 'They hated Me without a cause.'

NKJV

they have always wanted to love the world and their bodies but our Friend has also told us that neither will He keep for eternity... only the Spirit bound by sealing with Word of promise with our spirit into the eternal life of what our Friend has told us about

Rv 21:1-5

21 Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. 2 Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. 4 And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away."

5 Then He who sat on the throne said, "Behold, I make all things new." And He said to me, "Write, for these words are true and faithful."

NKJV

Love, Steven

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Your prophets have seen for you false and deceptive visions; they have not exposed your iniquity to restore your fortunes, but have seen for you oracles that are false and misleading. Lam 2:14

That did not address my statement. Do you see people who are Christians as adulterers or an idolaters if they have loans?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The more I look at things the more I realize that the main thing wrong with our money system is that it allows people wo sell thier futures for instant gratification today.

There is nothing wrong with borrowing money to buy a house..... as long as you can afford the payments and intend to either pay the house off or sell it later to cancel the debt. There is nothing wrong with agreeing to pay someone a bit of interest to purchace things that very few of us can get enough cash at one time to purchace...... Homes, Cars and other necessities would fit into this catagory.

The problem with our financial system is that it has allowed people to borrow for non essential things and allowed them to live greatly above their means for a short time and then slaves to hgh interest.

I don't see the system as the problem, the problem s that people abuse the system and put themselves at risk for unscrupulious people who are always around to take advantage of idiots.

And it wouldn't matter if we were using Gold and Silver or sea shells as currency. Banks could lend you $200,000 to borrow a house, or 8.3 pounds of Gold...... it really would not matter..... Except if you borrowed 8 pounds of Gold when it was $300 an ounce and 20 years later we decided gold was $1,500 an ounce, it would be a bit difficult to justify the expense, and it could be in some instances impossible to pay off.

Our money system is not the problem in this country, or even the world...... "We the People" who want it all today and to hell with tomorrow is the problem, and would be no matter what money system we used.

Come out of her my people.......... I would agree, but coming out of what...... Spending more than you make on a constant basis.

Why is gold worth $1,500 an ounce?????? because "We" have decided that's what it's worth. It is useful in some things, but silver is used mych more in our daily lives, and a few other things are much more important to our daily lives....

Is the dollar worthless..... Not really, it's printed on some really good paper..... but it's worth what it is because "We" have decided that's what it's worth....... just like Gold. Gold is pretty, and it makes good electrical connections and it doesn't oxidise. But we could live our whole lives just fine if we never even saw a piece of gold.

We need to be careful what we call a sin. Borrowing money to buy a house insead of renting is not sinful.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Suddenly I want a Big Mac and fries with a coke, just because I can.......

Sue me, I'm going to pay for it with money....

And I will not get rid of my satellite TV connection, or my wireless connection because I have to use money to pay for it...

As to "home ownership". I own my home, bought it on loan, paid it off and it's mine for as long as I decide to keep it. Same as my vehicle. What's wrong with that?

Please answer OneLight's question...