• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

the gentile church.

By this, do you mean "the time of the Gentiles" is coming to an end?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

As I have been studying recently, I noticed a trend. The whole New Testament has been coming 'alive' unto me and warning me about that which is about to befall the gentile church. I used to only see Revelation in a manner consistent with prophesy of future events. Anyone else having the scriptures opened to them in this way? I am having the same experience when reading the OT as well. God has been speaking to me heavily about preparing for the worst through seeking obedience to all of his precepts. Encouraging me to provoke my brothers and sisters unto good works.

In Jesus Name,

Gary

YES! The Lord is also speaking to me about getting physically to the place He wants me in. So I have a move coming in my near future.

How did the Lord speak to you?

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38

Yes, it is very interesting how God has been working and revealing through scripture, especially as God has not in the past revealed to me via scripture...its very interesting indeed.

God is good:)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

the gentile church.

Nebula, It seems to me to speak of the time that God has been working with the gentile church to actually come to an end except it be for a remnant that he will bring through the fire into the kingdom. Just as Israel's northern 10 tribes were sent into the dispersion due to disobedience, God is going to reject the disobedient gentile church who was supposed to cause Israel to be moved to jealousy but instead were taken down by Satan and false teaching.

Gary

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,239
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

the gentile church.

Nebula, It seems to me to speak of the time that God has been working with the gentile church to actually come to an end except it be for a remnant that he will bring through the fire into the kingdom. Just as Israel's northern 10 tribes were sent into the dispersion due to disobedience, God is going to reject the disobedient gentile church who was supposed to cause Israel to be moved to jealousy but instead were taken down my Satan and false teaching.

Gary

I wouldn't claim him if I were you :red_smile:

:thumbsup: corrected thanks!

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,239
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

:thumbsup: corrected thanks!

I look forward to this time

Isa 14:12-21

12 "How you are fallen from heaven,O Lucifer, son of the morning!How you are cut down to the ground,You who weakened the nations! 13 For you have said in your heart:'I will ascend into heaven,I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;I will also sit on the mount of the congregationOn the farthest sides of the north; 14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,I will be like the Most High.' 15 Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,To the lowest depths of the Pit.

16 "Those who see you will gaze at you,And consider you, saying:'Is this the man who made the earth tremble,Who shook kingdoms, 17 Who made the world as a wildernessAnd destroyed its cities,Who did not open the house of his prisoners?'

18 "All the kings of the nations,All of them, sleep in glory,Everyone in his own house; 19 But you are cast out of your graveLike an abominable branch,Like the garment of those who are slain,Thrust through with a sword,Who go down to the stones of the pit,Like a corpse trodden underfoot. 20 You will not be joined with them in burial,Because you have destroyed your landAnd slain your people.The brood of evildoers shall never be named. 21 Prepare slaughter for his childrenBecause of the iniquity of their fathers,Lest they rise up and possess the land,And fill the face of the world with cities."

NKJV

Not that I rejoice in the destruction of anything... but that the lie is put away with the father of it in the place of lies born into children of.... Love, Steven

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

These days I find myself drawn to scripture detailing how to llive a Christian life, and how to stay strong in the faith during persecution. I have been reading alot of Pauls stuff. I might start reading revelations today.

A few times I have cried because of something I read in the Bible that really spoke to my spirit. I didn't expect to cry, it has just been happening a bit lately.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  989
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  01/13/1959

As I have been studying recently, I noticed a trend. The whole New Testament has been coming 'alive' unto me and warning me about that which is about to befall the gentile church. I used to only see Revelation in a manner consistent with prophesy of future events. Anyone else having the scriptures opened to them in this way? I am having the same experience when reading the OT as well. God has been speaking to me heavily about preparing for the worst through seeking obedience to all of his precepts. Encouraging me to provoke my brothers and sisters unto good works.

In Jesus Name,

Gary

YES! The Lord is also speaking to me about getting physically to the place He wants me in. So I have a move coming in my near future.

How did the Lord speak to you?

Hi angels, sorry took so long to answer. This thread was up before I figured out I had to reset my notifications for the new program & I lost track of it.

The Lord spoke to me about moving, 1st-in a dream, 2nd- in His 'small still voice', when praying for answers about the dream

These days I find myself drawn to scripture detailing how to llive a Christian life, and how to stay strong in the faith during persecution.

This will payoff in the end.

Eze 14:13-14 Son of man, when the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it, and will break the staff of the bread thereof, and will send famine upon it, and will cut off man and beast from it: Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver [but] their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD.

The only hope a person has is being right before God according to his own words. We have Christ. We have the Holy Spirit to quicken our mortal flesh. We are without excuse.

Gary