IGNORED

Who are you going to meet with Jesus in the air?

angels4u

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

That Greek word for "air" in 1 Thess.4 is the same one used for 'breath'. So there's more being shown there than just a meeting up in the clouds of the sky.

When the 7th vial is poured out, it is poured out into the "air".

What this is parallel to is what Apostle Paul revealed in 1 Cor.15 about the change of those on earth to the "spiritual body", "at the twinkling of an eye" he said. Per the OT prophets in association with NT prophecy, it is about the end of this present world as we know it, on the Day of The Lord. God's Word uses a lot of space to describe all the events which will transpire on that day, but in Isaiah where Paul was pulling from, we are shown it will occur at an instant, suddenly. The veil cast over all peoples on this earth is going to be instantly and suddenly removed, revealing the Heavenly for all to see. It will be because of being changed to the "spiritual body", opening up that other dimension of the Heavenly.

This is how the wicked will see God sitting upon His throne and will wish to hide their faces from The Lamb on that day, per the 6th seal events (Rev.6). It is how all eyes shall see His coming in the clouds (Rev.1).

Christ's future Millennium will be a manifesting of the Heavenly upon this earth, with the tree of life and God's River flowing upon the earth again (Ezek.47; Rev.22:14-15).

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  98
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Salty good post!.. . Howard Pittman describes   the Veil you refer to is  also known as The Valley of the Shadow of Death or Jordan which we all must cross this is where Satan and his dominions are encamped and plan there attacks This Veil was rent in two on Jesus Crucifixion and an highway Isaiah 35:8 was established  Jesus set His people Free from the waiting place known as Paradise to travel to Heaven along this Highway (Tunnel with light at end) Since then the righteous are able to travel directly to heaven upon death.( i may or may not have added bits) When this veil is removed Wow

Glory to God

Edited by countingsheep

Hi Salty good post!.. . Howard Pittman describes   the Veil you refer to is  also known as The Valley of the Shadow of Death or Jordan which we all must cross this is where Satan and his dominions are encamped and plan there attacks This Veil was rent in two on Jesus Crucifixion and an highway Isaiah 35:8 was established  Jesus set His people Free from the waiting place known as Paradise to travel to Heaven along this Highway (Tunnel with light at end) Since then the righteous are able to travel directly to heaven upon death.( i may or may not have added bits) When this veil is removed Wow

Glory to God

Sounds close (except for some parts). There's more, because God is also going to start putting this earth back to the way He first created it prior to Satan's original rebellion against Him. Per Apostle Paul in Romans 8, even the whole creation seeks a release from the state of bondage and vanity God placed it in for this present world, along with the manifestation of the sons of God and redemption of our bodies (reference to the "spiritual body" state).

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

its a ressurection. i dont want to derail this thread but the context was when is the ressurection? and paul answers that in corinthians and also answer another has the lord come yet. both descriptions are nearly the same. he comes he raises his own up and then the end.

the rapture yes is a part of the 1st ressurection. so it doesn't matter weather you use rapture or resurrection.

point beling he is coming back and there will be some not ready. sad but true

ill have to add that to my book list. have you ever read heaven is real

Did anybody read the book"Heaven" from Randy Alcorn? It's amazing and very biblicial,it tells you all about Heaven and answers all the questions you might have about it! :)

It's now my favorite book beside the Bible:)
I

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

ill have to add that to my book list. have you ever read heaven is real

Did anybody read the book"Heaven" from Randy Alcorn? It's amazing and very biblicial,it tells you all about Heaven and answers all the questions you might have about it! :)

It's now my favorite book beside the Bible:)

I

I did read the book "Heaven is real" 

and i gotta see that movie about heaven. the boy that went there

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Jason, it will be a rapture of the saints before the tribulation start and at the same time resurrection of our loved ones who have gone before us :

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them (they are the resurrected saints) in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Yes...it will be glorious! 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  823
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  10/13/1981

Jason, it will be a rapture of the saints before the tribulation start and at the same time resurrection of our loved ones who have gone before us :

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them (they are the resurrected saints) in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Hallelujah! Will Sing with all the saints in heaven!

Thing is, that's not going to happen prior to the tribulation, but after the "great tribulation" like Jesus said (Matt.24:29-31). That's also when Apostle Paul showed it will happen per 1 Thess.5.