IGNORED

BE WARNED!

firestormx

Guest borderline

Well then, why not underscore the crying need to test all visions or dreams by the settled, reliable, and authoritative Word of God? Man's word is not inspired; God's Word is! Amen!

And we should! But I don't discount that firestorm did receive these dreams and visions. Maybe his understanding of them is incorrect. I'm a 'partial Pentecostal.' I do believe we get dreams and visions from God. They often speak to us about 'ourselves.' They often encourage us to do something or to not or stop doing something and the they often show us the result thereof. They are for our benefit if we persue their understanding.

I know a man who lives in New Orleans and had a dream a few days before hurricane Irene. His understanding of it was to 'get out of towm.'

It's a good thing he did because he would have perished in the flood.

I think it's the same with firestormx. I think something will happen in his area or church and just a few days before it does God will give him another dream or vision to evacuate!

This is only my opinion but it does come from experience.

Edited by borderline

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  28

Well then, why not underscore the crying need to test all visions or dreams by the settled, reliable, and authoritative Word of God? Man's word is not inspired; God's Word is! Amen!

And we should! But I don't discount that firestorm did receive these dreams and visions. Maybe his understanding of them is incorrect. I'm a 'partial Pentecostal.' I do believe we get dreams and visions from God. They often speak to us about 'ourselves.' They often encourage us to do something or to not or stop doing something and the they often show us the result thereof. They are for our benefit if we persue their understanding.

I know a man who lives in New Orleans and had a dream a few days before hurricane Irene. His understanding of it was to 'get out of towm.'

I think it's the same with firestormx. I think something will happen in his area or church and just a few days before it does God will give him another dream or vision to evacuate!

May I ask what the differents it's between born again Christians and born again Pentacostals?

Guest borderline

May I ask what the differents it's between born again Christians and born again Pentacostals?

There really isn't much difference other than the different beliefs about the gifts of the Spirit.

Edited by borderline

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  28

There really isn't much difference other than the different beliefs about the gifts of the Spirit.

Can you explain a little more about it?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Days Won:  22

I know this is from GOD. I posted it because he told me to. So his people would know something was coming. I too have been praying and seeking GOD over this. Maybe I could have presented it another way, a better way. I have had people tell me in pm's how much they appreciate me posting this. Hesitant to do it here, because in there words "the open attacks". If you don't believe it was from GOD thats fine. I'm not going to try to convince you or anyone else. But your right about one thing, I have been thanking those who post postive and not others. I should have been thanking everyone. Because we are the body of christ. Each part has a role to play. The critiscism has helpped me learn to be more specific, more patient and speak in a way that even in disagreement will atleast, by GOD's grace let us all be drawn closer to christ. Such as many of your questions have done. pointed out the flaws in the way this was presented. I'm not foolish, I understand even presented in the best manner, not all are going to accept. I asked people to pray because I don't want people to take my word for it. We are not suppose to just think it out in our fleshly minds and then refuse to move from that position. Instead we are suppose to take all things before GOD. For his words are spiritual first and are not easliy understood by the carnel mind. I'm not saying that if people don't agree with me, then they have a carnel mind. I'm just saying that only by seeking him can any of us understand him, his will, and his word. Thank you for your posts. especially to those who have disagreed with me. I have been taught a lot by the Lord through this experance. May GOD bless you all

Thanks firestormx...said I wasn't going to respond in this thread anymore, but I appreciate your answer above. I do not doubt your truthfulness reporting what

you saw or feel or think about it. Thanks for reading and responding to my long post

I just have one question, based on some of the responses I have been reading. Unless I have missed something, when did Fire say he was a prophet? Once again, he had a dream and is asking everyone to pray about it. If you don't think it is from God, and we know that God is not devided, then God is clearly not talking to someone. I am not trying to start anything. I am wanting everyone to do as Fire requested and pray about it. If you have concerns fine, express them, but some messages would be best send as a direct message as opposed to being out there for everyone to see.

He did put the op in the prophecy section. That may have been the first clue.

He also stated he had both a vision and a dream.....about the future.....that could be the second clue...actually multiple dreams I believe...

Maybe 'some of us' just read what he wrote.

Personally, if I have something to say, I am fine with saying it in the thread I am commenting in. I don't think we need a pm sheriff here to tell

us how to post, but thanks anyway.

I encourage Firestorm to get more immersed in Rom. 3 and its message of justification from sins for people around him. After he has explained it to 3 people, get back to us with a report!

Revelation was written before and about the events of AD 66...

Let's calm down and work to preserve what we have in the free West.

--Inter

Preterist then?.....disagree

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/17/1975

I have never posted that I am a prohet. I have never said that I am a Prophet. Having dreams and visions doesn't make someone a prophet. Posting in a prophecy fourm, doesn't make someone a Prophet. With the gift of prophecy as one of the gifts of the spirit, for the Holy Spirit can decide to use any gift through any believer, so even speaking prophecy doesn't make someone a prophet. Only GOD can make someone a prophet.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.19
  • Days Won:  115

If the "air" in this thread does not clear up, it will be closed down.

Colossians 4:6

Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  177
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

1Cr 9:27 says: But I keep under my body, and bring [it] into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.